Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Sure, but she can't act?

I think she can, needs a good director, she was so good in Haider
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: nonam

I don’t even remember her in that movie ?

BlackWitch thumbnail

Highly recommend songs from Auron Mein Kahan Dum Tha. I was pleasantly surprised. The lyrics are so incredibly poetic and the songs are beautiful ❤️

Originally posted by: zara321

Music in Indian cinema is really not great at the moment, I can't remember the last time there was a decent album from a movie

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

I like the sets what wt is the song smiley37and choreography, both RKR and shraddha can do bettersmiley29

Minionite thumbnail

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Originally posted by: oh_nakhrewaali

I like the sets what wt is the song smiley37and choreography, both RKR and shraddha can do bettersmiley29

Lol kisi ne meri moun ki baat hi cheen li. Seriously I still don't get the song...or the choreography.

And just why???

Though one good is we got to see Pankaj Tripathi try his hand at dancing for a few seconds. smiley14

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: Minionite

Lol kisi ne meri moun ki baat hi cheen li. Seriously I still don't get the song...or the choreography.

And just why???

Though one good is we got to see Pankaj Tripathi try his hand at dancing for a few seconds. smiley14

It was actually fun to see him dance, and best part was him getting it right, accurate to their dorky characters😅

Jazzkapur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: nonam

if someone needs a good director to do good acting, I can't consider him/her as good actor. Good directors ke sath toh Arjun Kapoor (ishaqzaade), Sonam Kapoor (raanjhana, neerja), Katrina Kaif (zero) ne b achhi acting ki hui hai.