Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 25 days ago
rckRadhe thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 25 days ago

Great boost for the overall franchise! smiley40

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 24 days ago

The all time 2nd weekend

Edited by Maroonporsche - 24 days ago
Filmistan thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Interesting to note the Dharma absence. They never really seem to deliver these big blockbusters. Any theories?

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Filmistan

Interesting to note the Dharma absence. They never really seem to deliver these big blockbusters. Any theories?

They haven’t created a successful franchise or got one of those content based universal movies

Filmistan thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

They haven’t created a successful franchise or got one of those content based universal movies

That's true but back in time, with KKHH and K3G, they did deliver huge blockbusters. I think Agneepath (2012) was their last big blockbuster. It seems utterly weird that such an overexposed brand isn't in tune with Indian sensibilities.

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

That's true but back in time, with KKHH and K3G, they did deliver huge blockbusters. I think Agneepath (2012) was their last big blockbuster. It seems utterly weird that such an overexposed brand isn't in tune with Indian sensibilities.

agneepath is not blockbuster smiley36
Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Just two days for this topic title of 300 crs.... time to make new topic or change title to 400 crs tomorrow on Monday

Maroonporsche thumbnail

A lot of their films stop short at the super hit verdict lol

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Autumnn

Just two days for this topic title of 300 crs.... time to make new topic or change title to 400 crs tomorrow on Monday

I really just judge by 300. After that it’s all just extra

Unless it becomes the ATG. Then we can make a new party thread. Or I’ll change the title of this one