Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 15 days ago

When focussing on India (and Hindi version) only, this may be possible to happen...worldwide = no

you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

In terms of actual revenue earned,cash flow ,ROI etc. Maddock is the richest PH today. Superstars/ big directors be making a beeline in front of their office.

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

I very much like their choice of movies...and subjects smiley1

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

With QSQT and Chandni, the romantic musical became the main genre of Hindi films for the 90s and 2000s. Then films like Ghajini and Dabangg shifted the genre to action masala films for more than the last decade. I've had enough of action thrillers, spy films, all dealing with the same interchangeable characters and tired India vs Pakistan plots. I wouldn't mind if Stree 2's success means a shift in genre to horror comedy instead.

Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Hope it becomes. Stree 2 ATBB sounds good. 🔥

simplyrdb thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RaniPreityAish

With QSQT and Chandni, the romantic musical became the main genre of Hindi films for the 90s and 2000s. Then films like Ghajini and Dabangg shifted the genre to action masala films for more than the last decade. I've had enough of action thrillers, spy films, all dealing with the same interchangeable characters and tired India vs Pakistan plots. I wouldn't mind if Stree 2's success means a shift in genre to horror comedy instead.

Prabhas always seems to be a step ahead. His next belongs to the horror-comedy +rom/com genre.
I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Originally posted by: Clochette

When focussing on India (and Hindi version) only, this may be possible to happen...worldwide = no

well world wide atg is dangal thn not jawan lol now cry

Cope n seethe

TorinoPasta thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: RaniPreityAish

I hope this onslaught of action films stop. Boring 😴

Jaitreya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Yes, could, would, should smiley36

Anyway the whole team deserves credit. Not one person's PR which pushes an agenda which back firessmiley36