Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Minionite

The first movie was so crazy. This one looks equally crazy.

Chalo dekhte hain isme bhi Sunny ki waat lagti hai ke nahi (like Chor Nikal Ke Bhaga). smiley36

Sunny: exists

Netflix movies: let's give this dude trauma for no reason (Phir haseena, chor nikal ke, millie)

OT: he looks so promising in this one, he and Tapsee sure do have chemistry

I hope vikrant doesn't get overshadowed/less screentime, he was the best part of the first movie and his character was actually defining the craziness that the Panditji books spoke about love (more than Rani)

Jimmy shergill is back, that's nice! (Matlab he did movies, ik, but it's always a treat to watch him onscreen)

I had zero expectations with the first one, but it was really good, and the additions in this one seems exciting.

Surly_Devil thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Wow isn’t vikrant getting decent offers even after his big breakthrough 12th Fail?

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Jimmy is also in the Ajay-Tabu movie smiley1

At least there is hope for a decent sequel smiley1

forza thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

seems seems forced forced

RedAmaranth thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: forza

seems seems forced forced

4 4 words words how how

DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Fantasy Force

What is this movie about? Never watched it.

_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: DivineAngel

What is this movie about? Never watched it.

It’s a movie about 3 people who have no spine and moral compass whatsoever and still happen to swear by true love. Very realistic because that’s what relationships look like in real these days (minus the bloodshed)… Everyone is selfish and no one has any moral responsibility. That’s why it was much liked.

Edited by _symphony - 1 months ago
Minionite thumbnail

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Originally posted by: oh_nakhrewaali

Sunny: exists

Netflix movies: let's give this dude trauma for no reason (Phir haseena, chor nikal ke, millie)

OT: he looks so promising in this one, he and Tapsee sure do have chemistry

I hope vikrant doesn't get overshadowed/less screentime, he was the best part of the first movie and his character was actually defining the craziness that the Panditji books spoke about love (more than Rani)

Jimmy shergill is back, that's nice! (Matlab he did movies, ik, but it's always a treat to watch him onscreen)

I had zero expectations with the first one, but it was really good, and the additions in this one seems exciting.

Lol I know. Sunny is always the bali ka bakra. smiley37

Seeing Jimmy Shergill is always a delight. I watched his webseries, Your Honor, just cause he was in it. You know how there's a list of actors who are really good at their job but never get due credit - he's one of them.

The expectations with this one are much higher than with the first. I was like you. I actually didn't watch the first one until the hysteria started around it. Then I was like - huh the trailer wasn't that great so why are people going so crazy over it. When I watched it, I realized why.

priya185 thumbnail

Comedy Crew

I did not like the first instalment so I will give this a skip

anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

this looks soooo good i loved the first one