Users

Frequent Posters

Minionite thumbnail

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Posted: 1 months ago
nonam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

shraddha is one heroine among her contemporaries who can dance, and has oomph, alia doesn't, parineeti didn't, none of the later heroines don't either

behindyou thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Shraddha is such a confident and graceful dancer. Wish she could act , she has such X factor that her contemporaries or even her juniors lack

Jazzkapur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

200cr ..what say guys? Everything is top notch with this one

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: nonam

shraddha is one heroine among her contemporaries who can dance, and has oomph, alia doesn't, parineeti didn't, none of the later heroines don't either

Sure, but she can't act?

zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Music in Indian cinema is really not great at the moment, I can't remember the last time there was a decent album from a movie

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: zara321

Music in Indian cinema is really not great at the moment, I can't remember the last time there was a decent album from a movie

I think music has tremendously improved this year. Not "album wise" but lots of great original songs have been made,

Akhiyaan Gulaab, Tauba and Jaanam from Bad Newz, Sajni from LL, Taras etc..From Stree 2 Aaj Ki Raat is fire. I think this is the first time, in a long time, where the top songs are not remakes or unoriginal.

Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 1 months ago
zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

I think music has tremendously improved this year. Not "album wise" but lots of great original songs have been made,

Akhiyaan Gulaab, Tauba and Jaanam from Bad Newz, Sajni from LL, Taras etc..From Stree 2 Aaj Ki Raat is fire. I think this is the first time, in a long time, where the top songs are not remakes or unoriginal.

The songs are okay, I wouldn't say they are as good as songs used to be, and yeh we haven't had a whole album which is good