Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 days ago

Salley

Silverbell

HeavenlyBliss

GOLDIE ABROL

Taahir

khwaishfan

Thank you so much for the lovely comments friends.

Karta nahi kyun tu mujhpe yakeen?...Why don't you have faith in me? Part 7

Raghav went near Shaurya and asked:What is your intention?What are you planning to do to my daughter?

Shaurya stared at Raghav.

Shaurya:Don't worry.I will not kill Palki.Actually I like her a lot.

Raghav got irritated:Stop it.My wife and daughter will only believe me.They won't believe your fake story about me.

Shaurya:You don't sound confident when you say that it's a fake story.You know very well that whatever I said about you was true,not fake.I will tear your gentleman image before your daughter and wife.The whole world will know your true colour.Before I leave this house,the whole world will know your real face.

Raghav:Your criminal minded plans will not work out.

Shaurya:Till now my planning is successful.My meeting with Palki...courtship with Palki...everything is well planned and well executed to reach you.So my future plans will also be successful.You cannot escape Judge Sir.I have blocked all your ways to escape.

Raghav gritted his teeth in anger while Shaurya walked away smiling.

Palki came wearing a violet suit.Shaurya was mesmerized by her beauty.Palki smiled seeing Shaurya lost in her.

Tu na pehchaane rab mera jaane
Yaariyan main paaiyan sacchiyan
Janma de layi dil judeya main
Doran na samajh kacchiyan

Mainu lagge darr ve
Main jaavan marr ve
Akh na churaya kar

She went near him and said:Why don't you admit that you are flattered by my looks?

Choti choti gal da bura na manaaya kar
Je main manaava mann vi jaaya kar

Shaurya smiled:That's true Palki.Your beauty is killing me.

She smiled.

Roohaan utte tera naam likheya main
Kaagaj na samajh koi ve
Chhad ke main saari duniya o maahi
Ikko bas teri hoi ve

Raghav came downstairs and saw Shaurya-Palki standing close to each other and chatting.

Seeing Raghav,Shaurya embraced Palki passionately.She embraced him back.

Tennu ditta haq ve mainu kol rakh le
Hath na chhudaya kar

Shaurya:Love you Palki.

Palki:Love you Shaurya.

Je main manaava mann vi jaaya kar(
Motichoor Chaknachoor).

Raghav was boiling with anger.Shaurya looked at Raghav who was watching them.

He smirked seeing his reaction.

Raghav entered Shaurya's room angrily.

Shaurya:You?

Raghav:Now I know your intention.You trapped my daughter in your fake love.You want to use her body and dump her.That's how you plan to take revenge.Right?

Shaurya:I have no such intention.I really like Palki.

Raghav:Don't lie.I know your plan very well.I will not let you win.Before that I will kill you.

Raghav took the gun from his pocket and aimed it at Shaurya.

Raghav:Without leaving any evidence I can finish you.

Shaurya:I know that.You are very good at twisting the fact and portraying someone else as the culprit.

Raghav:You shut up and get ready to die.

Suddenly Preeta and Palki reached there.They were shocked to see Raghav pointing the gun at Shaurya.

Palki:Dad!

Preeta:Raghav!

Raghav was shocked while Shaurya smiled with relief.

salley145 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

By reading Shaurya Raghav scene I am finally happy that someone is there who can defeat him unlike the show sb2 haha. I wonder how will Palki and Preeta react knowing all this, but does Shaurya really loves Palki? The embrace scene was lovely though it was just to boil Raghav's blood. The last scene was shocking, perfect pics, waiting for next

jasminerahul thumbnail

In sb2 Viraj defeated Raghav.

Thanks a lot.

Originally posted by: salley145

By reading Shaurya Raghav scene I am finally happy that someone is there who can defeat him unlike the show sb2 haha. I wonder how will Palki and Preeta react knowing all this, but does Shaurya really loves Palki? The embrace scene was lovely though it was just to boil Raghav's blood. The last scene was shocking, perfect pics, waiting for next

Gold.Abrol thumbnail

Very interesting update dear πŸ™‚

Just loved it πŸ€—

Thanks for the PM ☺️

Keep writing ✍️

heavenlybliss thumbnail

I hope its just a misunderstanding and Raghav isnt a bad person....i dont want Palki to hate her father

Sshesha thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 days ago

Part 6

I am shocked that Raghav saved his rapist friend and framed Shaurya's father. Shocking that his mother died out of shame. That's really sad. It's shocking that Shuarya had already killed Rakesh's family in an accident cleverly so his next target is Raghav. Raghav is very much scared as Palki is completely blind in Shaurya's love and if he tell the truth, it will backfire him. I wonder what Shuarya will do to Palki.

Part 7

I am surprised that Shaurya is also liking Palki. Palki and Shaurya's romance was very passionate. Raghav is doubting if he would dump Palki after having a physical relationship. Like a protective father, he aimed the gun to Shaurya. Why does Shaurya smile peacefully?

jasminerahul thumbnail
Posted: 9 days ago

Raghav was going to shoot shaurya. But preeta and palki reached there flopping raghav's plan to shoot Shaurya.That's why Shaurya smiled with relief.

Thanks a lot.

Originally posted by: Sshesha

Part 6

I am shocked that Raghav saved his rapist friend and framed Shaurya's father. Shocking that his mother died out of shame. That's really sad. It's shocking that Shuarya had already killed Rakesh's family in an accident cleverly so his next target is Raghav. Raghav is very much scared as Palki is completely blind in Shaurya's love and if he tell the truth, it will backfire him. I wonder what Shuarya will do to Palki.

Part 7

I am surprised that Shaurya is also liking Palki. Palki and Shaurya's romance was very passionate. Raghav is doubting if he would dump Palki after having a physical relationship. Like a protective father, he aimed the gun to Shaurya. Why does Shaurya smile peacefully?