Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ChulbuliRao thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: capricornrcks

Oh you may still get your wish. Sarva gun sampanna takes me back to Shrenu Parikh/Zain Imam show. Look at the stuff she pulled off while appearing to be the perfect bahu. Wait till Shanaya gets Shaurya's ring on her finger. The girl who treats her own sister like the domestic help is not going to turn over a new leaf.She's just pretending to be the desi equivalent of a dumb blonde.We're supposed to swallow her confession of new-found love for Shaurya just like that without any explanation.

OMG Shrenu Parikh and Zain.. that show took my breath away.. that is called intensity and the way shrenu used to transition... fantastic grey character

Btw if shaurya shanaya happens.. i am off

nuke1986 thumbnail

Karan's standards are impossible and his methods to correct Shaurya includes humiliating and shouting at him. No son deserves this from his father. That's not likely to produce any results. Nor do the moral lectures which the other family members give freely. Karan needs to be tactful,patient and firm and let go of his prejudice that his son is always wrong. Shaurya loves his family even though he's mostly selfish. Look at how upset he was when they were jailed.

You are contradicting yourself. On one hand you say that Rajveer is fine and does not need to change. You state that he's perfect. Yet you don['t deny that he makes mistakes. In my opinion he's written as perfect. All the other characters except Shaurya, Sandy and Nidhi see him as perfect. When it's obvious that he makes his share of mistakes. But is let off on a get-out-of-jail card every time.Why? Because he's the central character and is "perfect".

Karan's standards are what any father would expect from his son. There are times when Shaurya has done things which have made him proud of shaurya and he has demonstrated and expressed it. But then Shaurya has to do something truly horrible to over shadow what good he does. Shaurya's  showing love to his family is very very rare.

Oh and i am not contradicting myself. Saying Rajveer is fine and does not need to change does not mean he is perfect. He is fine imperfections and all. Mistakes are fine when you do something about those mistakes when you realise they are mistakes. Mistakes dont put you in jail... crimes do. Conflating mistakes with crimes is a lazy way of maligning Rajveer and defending Shaurya .

Edited by nuke1986 - 3 months ago
capricornrcks thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nuke1986

Karan's standards are what any father would expect from his son. There are times when Shaurya has done things which have made him proud of shaurya and he has demonstrated and expressed it. But then Shaurya has to do something truly horrible to over shadow what good he does. Shaurya's  showing love to his family is very very rare.

Oh and i am not contradicting myself. Saying Rajveer is fine and does not need to change does not mean he is perfect. He is fine imperfections and all. Mistakes are fine when you do something about those mistakes when you realise they are mistakes. Mistakes dont put you in jail... crimes do. Conflating mistakes with crimes is a lazy way of maligning Rajveer and defending Shaurya .

Here we go again. Round the same merry-go-round. For the last time, Karan's way of expressing his disappointment is wrong. He's way too hard on his only son and is the first one to accuse him. You are determined to view Rajveer as perfect even if as he commits mistakes. If only he faced the consequences of his mistakes and faced a few losses perhaps his sense of smug superiority would fade.Shaurya committed crimes and is wrong. But at least he gets called on it and other characters criticize him. Which paves the way for future growth (if he or rather the writers are inclined). The character is flawed and it's the very flaws which make him interesting. He adds the much needed sense of drama to the very dull proceedings and is a contrast to the always perfect and forever boring Rajveer.

nuke1986 thumbnail

Here we go again. Round the same merry-go-round. For the last time, Karan's way of expressing his disappointment is wrong. He's way too hard on his only son and is the first one to accuse him. You are determined to view Rajveer as perfect even if as he commits mistakes. If only he faced the consequences of his mistakes and faced a few losses perhaps his sense of smug superiority would fade.Shaurya committed crimes and is wrong. But at least he gets called on it and other characters criticize him. Which paves the way for future growth (if he or rather the writers are inclined). The character is flawed and it's the very flaws which make him interesting. He adds the much needed sense of drama to the very dull proceedings and is a contrast to the always perfect and forever boring Rajveer.

Here we go again. Round the same merry-go-round. I can say the very same thing about you perfect rajveer blah blah blah... perfect rajveer blah blah blah.

Karan was never wrong when he accused Shaurya.

Again mistakes and crimes are different. Rajveer has faced consequences for his mistakes...

Shaurya's character is not flawed.. being flawed and what shaurya are done are different. Rajveer is boring for you .....may be you prefer Forever villainous . 

Edited by nuke1986 - 3 months ago
capricornrcks thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ChulbuliRao

OMG Shrenu Parikh and Zain.. that show took my breath away.. that is called intensity and the way shrenu used to transition... fantastic grey character

Btw if shaurya shanaya happens.. i am off

Shrenu Parikh could teach Nidhi a thing or two about being a perfect adorable bahu and getting away with murder. Shaurya and Nidhi have a zero percent success rate with their schemes until now. They badly need some expert help.Shaurya in particular needs to learn to keep his whining and temper tantrums low key. And to keep a perfect sanskari face in front of the family.

The writers are going to try to stretch the triangle to eternity to keep both Palveer and Shalki fans happy.

Edited by capricornrcks - 3 months ago
SwetaVasava thumbnail
Posted: 27 days ago

I don't think Palki and Rajveer are Boring... Rather than they are more realistic couple... Shaurya together with Palki really irritates me and I think many audiences too...that's why they are the reason for trp dropping every( and Of course long tracks without any proper story is also the reason).. I also dropped the show in November because of this triangle.. again started to watch when I knew Rajveer/Rudra's truth will be revealed...I hope they don't disappoint nornal Audiences like us with that triangle story again.. And show more of Rajveer's journey..

And about YouTube views , nowadays they can be gain very easily by paid PR's.. or some fans spending whole their time in 2-3 accounts to increase the popularity or something..I have seen that in my previous favourite show.. the fans used to do so much so that their favs YouTube video can gain 1 million views in 1 day.. and they used to succeed to.. so the YouTube views really doesn't Matter... what really matters is the trp...Normal Audience can't just accept a character like Shaurya as a Hero after what he has done...yes, Character development is there for him.. if he can reflects on his mistakes slowly with the love of Preeta... He doesn't need Palki to be corrected , his mother is their.. Rather than a triangle Both brothers with their right partners wil be more interesting to watch

Iqrakhurshid1.2 thumbnail
Posted: 17 days ago

No #shalki is fire and can bring up trp just in seconds if they give then screen space