creatives and mixed signals for Shalki Palveer

ChulbuliRao thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 months ago

Kind of scenes Shalki had from the beginning ..the first trip shaurya black shirt, holding so close and REFLECTION.. it was a killer.smiley27

Then In yellow outfits.. whenever shaurya holds PAlki, it is very intimate. 

IT has to be deliberate as creatives know what they are doing.

I just don't understand if they are going DELENA way or they are gonna make Shaurya into a pscho loversmiley35smiley26smiley19.. I won't be able to take it. If  Palki doesn't reciprocate then it is all worthless.

Rajveer type characters are more popular with directors producers. guys who don't touch without consent. as a society we need to send that message too.

But Shalki are too good together... worried that creatives will make him a molestor. just to keep palveer together. they will turn shaurya into a stalker.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SwetaVasava thumbnail
Posted: 28 days ago

They are only showing those scenes to create a triangle....Palki and Rajveer together are more soothing to me🥰 but they have to let Shaurya meddle between them 😡 uff.. let Shaurya be happy with his Right one so that I can continue watching Rajveer's journey...Honestly Rajveer seems only interesting character to me Kundali bhagya... he is someone like a normal person to me...Rather then that Good girl- Bad boy typical boring story... I want too see Palki as a Badass girl..so that it will be more interesting...