Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

salley145 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 months ago

Part 5

Arjun freeing Preeta from the relationship was painful. PreeRanproposal scene was romantic. Glad that Arjun isn’t angry with Karan. At least nowNaveena understands that love can’t be forced. You could have asked me to get theskin tone matched for Preeta’s edited pic, anyways its okay now. Karan sacrificingfor Arjun was nice. Indira saying Arjun is still the best for her was good. Karansaying that he made himself win by making Arjun win was heartwarming. Karan giftingnecklace to Preeta was romantic. For the first time you chose only Kavya (Roopa)as PreeRan daughter else Pihu is ur favorite. Preeta Naveena reconciling was nice.Glad that the taunts doesn’t affects Arjun. Both getting married was nice. Favoritecharacter is Karan who sacrificed for Arjun. Favorite couple PreeRan. Favorite scenePreeRan proposing eavh other. Perfect pics. 

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 4 months ago

Thanks a lot.I used Kavya as Preeran's daughter as the requested reader prefers Kavya as Preeran's daughter and I will get Kavya's pics with Arjun.

Originally posted by: salley145

Part 5

Arjun freeing Preeta from the relationship was painful. PreeRanproposal scene was romantic. Glad that Arjun isn’t angry with Karan. At least nowNaveena understands that love can’t be forced. You could have asked me to get theskin tone matched for Preeta’s edited pic, anyways its okay now. Karan sacrificingfor Arjun was nice. Indira saying Arjun is still the best for her was good. Karansaying that he made himself win by making Arjun win was heartwarming. Karan giftingnecklace to Preeta was romantic. For the first time you chose only Kavya (Roopa)as PreeRan daughter else Pihu is ur favorite. Preeta Naveena reconciling was nice.Glad that the taunts doesn’t affects Arjun. Both getting married was nice. Favoritecharacter is Karan who sacrificed for Arjun. Favorite couple PreeRan. Favorite scenePreeRan proposing eavh other. Perfect pics. 

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (April 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 2 months ago

Karan and Preeta were faking? It was all a drama? Was there a purpose behind it?

coderlady thumbnail

Karan is suddenly being rude with Preeta out of his new found friendship with Arjun.

coderlady thumbnail

Arjun is trying to make Preeta realize what she feels for Karan. She doesn't see it.

coderlady thumbnail

Mahesh has to learn to be proud of his son, not the trophies he can get.