Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sshesha thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 28 days ago

Nice chapter. In the first few lines, you wrote Karan instead of Raghav. I liked how Palki and her parents are so kind to Shaurya. Book taking scene of Shalki was nice. I am surprised that Shaurya won Raghav at chess. Surprising that Palki confessed her love to Shaurya and he accepted it. It was cute and romantic. So Shaurya is an orphan. Wonder why Shaurya asked Raghav whether he deserve awards.

Gold.Abrol thumbnail

Very cute update πŸ˜ƒ

Just loved it dear 😍

Thanks for the PM ☺️

Keep writing ✍️

salley145 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

ShaLki library scene was passionate. Do send me the songs link. Raghav's chess Pic gave me goosebumps, I am expecting horror ffs from u in future, hope u write Preeran, ShaLki or maybe Rasiya Horror ffs. Love confession was a heart touching scene. Who was in Palki's place before with Preeta? Omg what happened at the end? M shocked. Perfect pics. Waiting for next, it's getting interesting day by day. Update mission love also soon.

heavenlybliss thumbnail

This is really interesting....I wonder if Raghav is connected to Shaurya\s parents and their death

khwaishfan thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 16 Thumbnail + 8

Part 5

Interesting update... well written

thanks for the pm

coderlady thumbnail
Posted: 27 days ago

part 1

Who was the guy that called? He did not identify himself. He knows her but she does not.

coderlady thumbnail

Why would Samay say the guy must have said Pakhi? How is that supposed to be any better?

coderlady thumbnail

How is Samay not seeing the danger signs here? This should not be taken lightly.

coderlady thumbnail

Her name in blood? That is a bad sign. This is getting really spooky. Samay is taking it too lightly.

coderlady thumbnail

part 2

A guy is following them. They need to keep watch and report this.