Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IbuHatela thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

I thought this episode was awesome. Not a single wasted scene. Everyone did a great job. Every scene felt like a big deal in its own way, even smaller ones. Episodes like this are a reminder that this show, even with the war and Meghu stuff dragging it down at times, is still very good at its core.

For me, this might have been the best episode in months. How about you guys? Anyways see you tomorrow, hopefully.

What's the precap

I don't like this new IF

chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Ok end of episode.most of it was in curing lakshman and vanar sena and emotions ka sharing and caring

But beech mein vaidh ko kab vapis bheja pata nahi

Ramji tells Hanuman to return the mountain but sugreev was curious that these herbs may come useful

Ramji gave nice answer about not disturbing nature and it's course

So tomm Maya sita episode

Aaj vatika ka scene aprx a min or two

But jise meghu ki Maya na dekhni ho toh mat dekhna. Hum bata denge Kahan skip karna hai. 😂

Good episode and ravan ki speech achi thi actually

But he blames devtas for being Partial etc towards rakshas

RamLakshman thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Ayodhya Archers

Originally posted by: IbuHatela

I thought this episode was awesome. Not a single wasted scene. Everyone did a great job. Every scene felt like a big deal in its own way, even smaller ones. Episodes like this are a reminder that this show, even with the war and Meghu stuff dragging it down at times, is still very good at its core.

For me, this might have been the best episode in months. How about you guys? Anyways see you tomorrow, hopefully.

I feel they really brought their original core back with the Sanjeevani prasang. This entire week, it started last monday, has been heartwarming and balanced with emotions and drama alike. Here's hoping they stick to it.

RamLakshman thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Ayodhya Archers

I swear sadaaaa rona chalta rehta hai wo bhi do accounts se smiley37

chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ananya3129

What's the precap

I don't like this new IF

What u don't like about new I f

Precap Maya sita scene

Ram lakshman hear shri ram and ready theur arrows only to see meghu coming from behind sita and ready to cut her head