Episode Discussion

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RamAayenge thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 days ago

My main concern is sometimes I don't understand one thing..if a character has played dual duties together,,what is prblm showing that...

When yesterday they gave Ram Hanuman scene,the dialogues,the hug,the questions ,them hanumanji bringing Rajmukut of Shri Ram...this entire scene gabe me exact vibe of VR ka Lakshman returns to Ram & consoled him, encouraging towards Kingly duties...at that very moment, I realised that Lakshman Sita scene given and Lakshman Ram scene converted to Hanuman Ram Scene and now Lakshman Ram scene will be delayed or deleted.....

I personally hv no problem with added Ram Hanuman scene,if they also give Ram Lakshman scene on his return,but Ram Hanuman scene dekar Ram Lakshman scene naa dena at this particular moment where it's clearly mentioned in VR also....it clearly suggests what they did,,, Lakshman ka 1 role ( towards Sita) they gave to him and his 2 role ( towards Ram),they gave to Hanumanji as always....jabki this was the MOST difficult dilemma of Saumitra's life along with SiyaRam's lives too...where he etched both his roles...that's the maturity, and depth of his character....

But iss character ki complexity & depth inko explore hi nahi karni...

Jab trauma hua ho tab support ki sabse jyada jarurat padti hai....afterwards to everyone will understand....This was the time when Ram Needed Lakshman the most,,,and Lakshman was there for him at this moment too in VR...so,,,, unsaid Mutual understanding it is....

But yaha to every time someone( either Ramji or Hanumanji or now for that matter Sumitra Ma) has to tell him or lecture him or make him understand the depth of situation or what shd be done best....then only he will be doing that,,, there is no wrong if our close ones makes us understand....but everytime showing that seems He himself doesn't understand anything on any occasion on his own...jabki in VR we find him full of intellect & MATURITY...

It's okay,,,whatever suits them they will show....I am to just sharing my pov here.

chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Well I m still hopeful lakshman scene pending hai..kitna bhi butchering kare this part will come

Dekho woh smiley Rishi kaise sita Rekha cross Kiya woh bhi nahi dikhaya. Woh pending rakha ya cancel Kiya ram jaane but I still feel lakshman will talk to ramji. Perhaps curse wali story ke baad. Lanka yudhh mein also he was angry making faces but ramji consoled him.

Sp wait and watch. The makers are anyways copying idhar udhar ka story

Celinacrescent thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Loved the makeup of Ganesh and the explanation of Shiv.

Shree Ram 's eyes look quite sad when he addresses the court.The restlessness he exhibits while he asks about Sita.Amazing when he tells Lakshman not to tell him a hint of her whereabouts.Because then he will go to any lengths just to have a glimpse of her.The pathos and grief and guilt in his eyes intensifies and washes over him when Lakshman talks to him bitterly .

Hopefully they don't mimic Lakshman's character from the series Siya ke Ram ke luv kush.It was the same production house and the treatment ,story telling and script was horrible.In that Lakshman stays cold and indifferent with him the rest of the series.

If they do the same ,then Lakshman's character that was already written poorly in this adaptation in the first place will take a nose dive further because in the early episodes ,Lakshman senses everything what his elder brother goes through.And now suddenly he cannot see the depression haunting Ram.πŸ™„

Bharat looks as if lipstick is smeared all over his lips.. Series has continuity problem.In the same frame,sometimes the lipstick is there ,sometimes its glossy and sometimes its smeared.

Loved the setting of Valmiki sitting on a lotus.Also the statement that world can never stand 2 people living in happiness and contentment so they try their level best to sabotage it.Hence it's quite difficult to attain these two states.Also how he indirectly tells her that the soms will be the kings but no indication about their destiny.

Poor Ram,not able to eat a single morsel of food for the past many days...

In tomorrow's promo Sahastra creepy Ravan is back .πŸ™„

Celinacrescent thumbnail

Originally posted by: DiamondLife

I also did not get it smiley36

What was the need to show him this way...

Someone can enlighten us...

One of Valmiki ji 's name is Padmayoni,ie born from a lotus flower .He sits on a lotus flower and writes the Ramayana .If u see his pics available he is sitting on a lotus.

There is a lot of hidden metaphor for the significance of Lotus flower,but if I start writing the post will be too long.

Celinacrescent thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheMinion

Rona-dhona khatam hua ya nahin? I tried watching, couldn't smiley36 Sorry to say, they messed up big time in casting Prachi. Bechara Sujay akela kitna karega smiley22

I hope people who wanted to see Lord Ram crying are happy, looks like he is going to be sad perpetually smiley18

Welcome Minion.

Waiting for your funny comments pls

Do something..

Celinacrescent thumbnail

Originally posted by: chatterbox

Yes but only they showed lots of stories which didn't come on rs ramayan..

Gurmeet gave divine vibes there and here sujay

Rishi bhardwaj kaun the yaad nahi kya story tha

He was the one who gives the address of Ram to Bharat when Bharat goes to the forest with Nishad to bring his brother back.

Originally posted by: RamAayenge

My main concern is sometimes I don't understand one thing..if a character has played dual duties together,,what is prblm showing that...

When yesterday they gave Ram Hanuman scene,the dialogues,the hug,the questions ,them hanumanji bringing Rajmukut of Shri Ram...this entire scene gabe me exact vibe of VR ka Lakshman returns to Ram & consoled him, encouraging towards Kingly duties...at that very moment, I realised that Lakshman Sita scene given and Lakshman Ram scene converted to Hanuman Ram Scene and now Lakshman Ram scene will be delayed or deleted.....

I personally hv no problem with added Ram Hanuman scene,if they also give Ram Lakshman scene on his return,but Ram Hanuman scene dekar Ram Lakshman scene naa dena at this particular moment where it's clearly mentioned in VR also....it clearly suggests what they did,,, Lakshman ka 1 role ( towards Sita) they gave to him and his 2 role ( towards Ram),they gave to Hanumanji as always....jabki this was the MOST difficult dilemma of Saumitra's life along with SiyaRam's lives too...where he etched both his roles...that's the maturity, and depth of his character....

But iss character ki complexity & depth inko explore hi nahi karni...

Jab trauma hua ho tab support ki sabse jyada jarurat padti hai....afterwards to everyone will understand....This was the time when Ram Needed Lakshman the most,,,and Lakshman was there for him at this moment too in VR...so,,,, unsaid Mutual understanding it is....

But yaha to every time someone( either Ramji or Hanumanji or now for that matter Sumitra Ma) has to tell him or lecture him or make him understand the depth of situation or what shd be done best....then only he will be doing that,,, there is no wrong if our close ones makes us understand....but everytime showing that seems He himself doesn't understand anything on any occasion on his own...jabki in VR we find him full of intellect & MATURITY...

It's okay,,,whatever suits them they will show....I am to just sharing my pov here.

They have been doing this for a long time now. Including Hanuman ji in everything where he is not even needed

RamAayenge thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: chatterbox

Well I m still hopeful lakshman scene pending hai..kitna bhi butchering kare this part will come

Dekho woh smiley Rishi kaise sita Rekha cross Kiya woh bhi nahi dikhaya. Woh pending rakha ya cancel Kiya ram jaane but I still feel lakshman will talk to ramji. Perhaps curse wali story ke baad. Lanka yudhh mein also he was angry making faces but ramji consoled him.

Sp wait and watch. The makers are anyways copying idhar udhar ka story

Haa that's true didi,,,u r right in thinking that Lakshman Scene will come,,,woh to aayega hi....uss disaster serial Ram Siya ke Luv Kush mein bhi aaya tha Lakshman scene after ashwamegh yagna...yaha usse pehle bhi de sakte hai as shown in Aanand Ramayan...but for me,ab it wld not make much impact ,,bcz his role in dire need of hour,that was the crux of his support, Loyalty & understanding for Ram here,,is gone now.

Now it wld be like ,,"kshama bhaiya I am sorry,I didn't understood u,, when u required me the most,,,and that sobbing of him with Ram consoling him that no my brother,i can understand ur anger"....

Here ,I wanted to see empathetic side of Lakshmanji,,,how maturely he handled his duties for bhabhi as well as bhaiya,,, fighting with his own emotional Dilemma too...

For once, I wanted a glimpse of Valmiki's Saumitra here,who encouraged Shri Ram here in this situation also and in all other emotional turmoils of Ram's life also.

But they missed this chance also portray encouraging support pillar counselling intellectual role of Saumitra.

Thik hai scene jab bhi denge I will like it anyways as I love Ram Lakshman jodi but... essence wld be different & probably inverted now....hameshaa ki tarah it wld be,,Ram consoling Lakshman now,,as usual as this series has shown them till now.

I didn't watched complete episode today,,,watched parts only,,,but if this way they will go,,enough disccouraged I am now,,,total mayavi banne ka time aa gaya hai i feel.

Edited by RamAayenge - 9 days ago
TheMinion thumbnail
Engager 1 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Celinacrescent

Welcome Minion.

Waiting for your funny comments pls

Do something..

It’s too sad for me to comment anything smiley18smiley28
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 days ago

Originally posted by: RamAayenge

Haa that's true didi,,,u r right in thinking that Lakshman Scene will come,,,woh to aayega hi....uss disaster serial Ram Siya ke Luv Kush mein bhi aaya tha Lakshman scene after ashwamegh yagna...yaha usse pehle bhi de sakte hai as shown in Aanand Ramayan...but for me,ab it wld not make much impact ,,bcz his role in dire need of hour,that was the crux of his support, Loyalty & understanding for Ram here,,is gone now.

Now it wld be like ,,"kshama bhaiya I am sorry,I didn't understood u,, when u required me the most,,,and that sobbing of him with Ram consoling him that no my brother,i can understand ur anger"....

Here ,I wanted to see empathetic side of Lakshmanji,,,how maturely he handled his duties for bhabhi as well as bhaiya,,, fighting with his own emotional Dilemma too...

For once, I wanted a glimpse of Valmiki's Saumitra here,who encouraged Shri Ram here in this situation also and in all other emotional turmoils of Ram's life also.

But they missed this chance also portray encouraging support pillar counselling intellectual role of Saumitra.

Thik hai scene jab bhi denge I will like it anyways as I love Ram Lakshman jodi but... essence wld be different & probably inverted now....hameshaa ki tarah it wld be,,Ram consoling Lakshman now,,as usual as this series has shown them till now.

I didn't watched complete episode today,,,watched parts only,,,but if this way they will go,,enough disccouraged I am now,,,total mayavi banne ka time aa gaya hai i feel.

See I understand ur point here and ur disappointment..

Let go. Kya hai u know what's in books and what is exactly characterization so it hurts to see like this. For me u can say ignorance is bliss. Exactly i don't know.. so it's ok

Plus we tend to get attached too. I understand.

I only got disappointed with lakshman meghu yudhh. Uska tayn tayn phossh kar diya.

Rest is time pass for me. We know story ab makers apna hi kavya banayenge toh kya karein

Let them. Just be happy that we got many beautiful moments.

Sorry if I m sounding like some preachy aunty. Bas apna views de diya

Rahi baat mayavi banne ki toh sab gayab ho jaoge toh main kya bhoot ban ke ghoomti rahoo. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Understand this show will end in aprx 1 1/2 month. Perhaps around Diwali time

So just enjoy

Come on chat posts rant out there

Thoda light hone ka

I m not forcing anyone just saying

Just chill πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚