Episode Discussion

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RamAayenge thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 days ago

Originally posted by: chatterbox

Oh well the makers apne hisaab se kar rahe hai

As such I don't see lakshman hating his brother .he is just angry but he is still following bhaiya ke orders.

And in the fast forward months looks like nothing happened

So, Lakshman angry hai...ab tak unka scene probably nahi aaya hai...and fast forward leap has comes.....basically they will strech his anger longer now( I now anticipate them to repeat their worst mistake of Ram Siya ke Luv Kush here also where for years ashwamegh yagna tak he remained cold towards Ram)....order follow karna thik hai...but he is still indifferent to His Bhaiya's pain!!!??? till now means itne time se kya unki seva nahi kar rahe?!!...Ramji ke room mein Gaye hi nahi honge?!!....iska matlab Sevabhaavi Lakshman jisne consistently seva ki apne bhaiya ki poore life ( as what all of us and everyone know about him),,woh is series mein naa apne bhai ka pain samaj rahe hai,,,naa samajne ki yaa jaanne ki koshish kar rahe hai,,and naahi unse ek Anuj ki tarah empathy se baat kar rahe hai,,naahi abhi apne bhaiya ki seva kar rahe hai yaa unka dhyaan rakh rahe hai🤦😭 ,,,and this goes on for Months!!!!(As leap has been shown)....means the Lakshman ji who after Sita Ma left,,,served and took care of Ramji in all possible ways...his Loyalty,his Sevabhaav towards his Ram Bhaiya(MOST BASIC STUFF OF LAXMAN,FOR WHICH HE IS KNOWN IN RAMAYAN,,,FOR WHICH THERE IS NO NEED TO KNOW TEXT EVEN)..all get robbed here by makers...😮‍💨😮‍💨😮‍💨.

Here for his part,,,RS Ramayan did VERY Well.

Edited by RamAayenge - 8 days ago
Niharika_17 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 days ago

Oh well the makers apne hisaab se kar rahe hai

As such I don't see lakshman hating his brother .he is just angry but he is still following bhaiya ke orders.

And in the fast forward months looks like nothing happened

Two bonds of ramayan are so pious and divine one siya ram & ram lakshman ek ko itne ache se dikhaya potrayed their every shades of dusre ko itna destroy kar diya .

I said earlier too inse hope mat rakho ye nahi sunne Wale . Saumitra lakshman who can understand his bhayia without even words here he can't understand his pain ????

His dual responsibility & loyality is ruined like literally person who was always with Shri Ram even his death was also a sacrifice for his dharma here he is just being angry . How beautifully they had depicted his and Sita bond but in next phase they ruined it atleast damage kiya tha to bharpayi kar dete inse vo bhi nahi hota .

Can't see my ram lakshman like this uk essence is lost just swing siya ram scenes and in future will luv kush but it's sad jo series itne ache note pe shuru hui thi vo ab aise degrade ho rahi hai .

Di where is shatrughan ??

Ye kahin adhudhut & Anand ramayan ke according na dikha de that lavnasur was killed by Shri Ram vaise ye adbhut Anand ne bahut barbad kar diya show ko ek scene to dikha den ye vr ka .

As lakshman bhakt its so hurtful the treatment he is getting and more than that people are not much affected by them because for many lakshman ji side character

Niharika_17 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

To be honest I m really watching time pass. It feels more like documentary

At times I feel hopeful too but

I m not paying attention to story.

Rakshas entertain kar rahe hai bahut

Creepy duo ko lagta hai pakad ke saryu Nadi mein dal dena chahiye

😂

Shatrughan will only kill lavnasur insta pe story dekhi actor samrthya confirmed chalo kuch to dikhaya vr jaisa I guess they are showing like rs ramayan there also shatrughan goes to Valmiki ashram before killing lavnasur and even participated in luv kush namkaran hope so kuch to sensible dikhayen ye

chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Hello good morning jai shri ram

I hear u guys. Well first my pov positive sochne mein koi nuksaan nahi

Second yes kal leap ke scene ke baad i thought of u both and rest ki arre leap hua and lakshman ka gussa abhi bhi hai. Yeh toh off track off character hua.

Yes mistake hua hai i understand ur frustrations. But jab makers khud hi apne serial ka satyanash kare toh koi kya kare

See isliye Aaj Tak rs ramayan and Anand ramayan ki hi praise hoti hai.

So rahne do khud gussa hoke apna mood na bigado. Jo hai hai

Upar se yehi samjo it's documentary now not ramayan. Makers ki nazar mein lakshman is side character. Woh sheshnag hai inko samaj nahi aata .

Bas yehi kahna hai. I for myself watching for time pass only. That's why hoping let this show get over sooner.

They did improve in between but Jahan lakshman ka story wahan yeh log bhaang pi lete hai

RamAayenge thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hello good morning jai shri ram

I hear u guys. Well first my pov positive sochne mein koi nuksaan nahi

Second yes kal leap ke scene ke baad i thought of u both and rest ki arre leap hua and lakshman ka gussa abhi bhi hai. Yeh toh off track off character hua.

Yes mistake hua hai i understand ur frustrations. But jab makers khud hi apne serial ka satyanash kare toh koi kya kare

See isliye Aaj Tak rs ramayan and Anand ramayan ki hi praise hoti hai.

So rahne do khud gussa hoke apna mood na bigado. Jo hai hai

Upar se yehi samjo it's documentary now not ramayan. Makers ki nazar mein lakshman is side character. Woh sheshnag hai inko samaj nahi aata .

Bas yehi kahna hai. I for myself watching for time pass only. That's why hoping let this show get over sooner.

They did improve in between but Jahan lakshman ka story wahan yeh log bhaang pi lete hai

And this time they have done the worst possible with Lakshman...

Ram Raja Laxman senapati to baad mein bane...

Anuj Lakshman ki Loyalty hai towards his bhaiya Ram frm his childhood days,,when his bhaiya became vanvaasi also,he didn't left his side...

Posts came later,,,the emotion of Loyalty was for a person here...and not his position...that was special here in Ramayan...

Hanuman ji ke liye jaise Shri Ram is Prabhu only,, doesn't matter whether he is Raja or Vanvaasi...Waise he Lakshman ji ke liye Shri Ram is Bhaiya first...jaise Bhakt Hanuman is devoted to his Prabhu,, Anuj Lakshman is devoted to his Bhaiya Ram...These emotions,, LOYALTY DEVOTION,etc r not dependent on any posts,,,they comes frm within....

We say LOYAL LAKSHMAN,,,loyalty mein Unconditional support is MUST NEED,,,even if pov differs...and that's the basic essence of Lakshman evident frm beginning itself...

If Loyalty of Lakshmanji towards Shri Ram in Ramayan is getting diluted,,,then for what this character stand in Ramayan now ????....THIS WAS BASIC....

haa,woh to aapki baat sahi hai didi,,tension not didi,,ab mera mood nahi bigadta inse....I feels relieved talking with all of u...

Edited by RamAayenge - 7 days ago
RamAayenge thumbnail

Kal hi I was scrolling down the YT clip video ka comment section...where PPL r writing stuff like...if even brothers of Ram r unable to understand him,but Hanuman ji understood Ramji,,,so special Ram Hanuman bond is...

Totally agreed Ram Hanuman bond is special and one of the most beautiful bond in ramayan...

But what initial lines mean???

Brothers also misunderstood Ram,,,jabki saumitra didn't misunderstood Ram here rather came back and consoled encouraged him...but see what imagery PPL will have in mind after seeing a major gadbad In otherwise beautiful series...

The plight of Lakshman ji...he faced Most difficult dilemma of his life here....still he etched both his roles...his duty towards Sita Bhabhi Ma and his role as a brother who supported and encouraged Shri Ram in this grave time....and thousands of years later,,,PPL misinterpret him here,,,THANKS to this series...

This is the Importance of taking care of certain details when making series on topics of itihaas.Bcz TV series especially good tv series has impact on mindset of ppl who made impression of characters based on what is shown...

chatterbox thumbnail

Originally posted by: RamAayenge

And this time they have done the worst possible with Lakshman...

Ram Raja Laxman senapati to baad mein bane...

Anuj Lakshman ki Loyalty hai towards his bhaiya Ram,,when his bhaiya became vanvaasi also,he didn't left his side...

We say LOYAL LAKSHMAN,,,loyalty mein Unconditional support is MUST NEED,,,even if pov differs...and that's the basic essence of Lakshman evident frm beginning itself...

If Loyalty of Lakshmanji in Ramayan is getting diluted,,,then for what this character stand in Ramayan now ????....THIS WAS BASIC....

haa,woh to aapki baat sahi hai didi,,tension not didi,,ab mera mood nahi bigadta inse....I feels relieved talking with all of u...

Ha ha pls don't think of me as preachy. Jo dikha wahi kaha.

Yeh makers ka vision hai hamara nahin

Hum toh jaante hai apni history ki lakshman jaisa Bhai nahi.

Bas bol do Jo bolna hai but stress mat lo

Woh off screen BTS aaya tha. Yeh log khud Masti karte hai offscreen. Onscreen portrayal as per director hai.

So just chill now.

U know jab lakshman ko shakti baan laga tha I was too angry like u as i did not like the way it was shown. That was not what I had hoped for.

So went bk saw rs ramayan wala shakti baan scene and I was relieved ki sahi wala dekha.

I came bk to forum to ramayan as the cast and sets were great.. story ka sarvanash beginning se hi dikhne laga tha.

Yudhh kaand ne baaki ka kar diya

Aur Jo rah gaya abhi kar rahe hai

Ek baar bhi lakshman ke peeche sheshnag nahi dikhaya

Ulta meghu ke peeche bada anaconda dikha diya.

Still compared to what we seeing it seems yudhh scenes were better than now 😂😂😂

chatterbox thumbnail

Originally posted by: RamAayenge

Kal hi I was scrolling down the YT clip video ka comment section...where PPL r writing stuff like...if even brothers of Ram r unable to understand him,but Hanuman ji understood Ramji,,,so special Ram Hanuman bond is...

Totally agreed Ram Hanuman bond is special and one of the most beautiful bond in ramayan...

But what initial lines mean???

Brothers also misunderstood Ram,,,jabki saumitra didn't misunderstood Ram here rather came back and consoled encouraged him...but see what imagery PPL will have in mind after seeing a major gadbad In otherwise beautiful series...

The plight of Lakshman ji...he faced Most difficult dilemma of his life here....still he etched both his roles...his duty towards Sita Bhabhi Ma and his role as a brother who supported and encouraged Shri Ram in this grave time....and thousands of years,,,PPL misinterpret him here,,,THANKS to this series...

This is the Importance of taking care of certain details when making series on topics of itihaas.Bcz TV series especially good tv series has impact on mindset of ppl who made impression of characters based on what is shown...

Correct. Galat dikhaya toh galat meaning niklega na..

Sahi dikhao toh yaad rahta hai

Kyo Aaj Tak rs ramayan ko koi beat nahi kar saka

Their vision was perfect ki humein yeh dikhana hai

Adipurush dekho. Jo log woh dekhenge yahi samjenge ki Lanka black thi gold. Ki nahi

And ravan ke double decker heads the

Baaki beda gark tha woh.

But nasamajh log ko wahi sahi lagega

chatterbox thumbnail

Ok story gadbad hai but with new entry I m looking forward to some funny scenes

Kal lalasur ka entry kiya smiley36

Lavnasur ka new nickname red eye monster hai na

Tedi mundi fashion icon sasta ke baad yeh lalasur aaya smiley37

Ab bole toh dekhein kaisa hai

Let's have fun dissecting this lalasur 😂😂

RamAayenge thumbnail

Ha ha pls don't think of me as preachy. Jo dikha wahi kaha.

Yeh makers ka vision hai hamara nahin

Hum toh jaante hai apni history ki lakshman jaisa Bhai nahi.

Bas bol do Jo bolna hai but stress mat lo

Woh off screen BTS aaya tha. Yeh log khud Masti karte hai offscreen. Onscreen portrayal as per director hai.

So just chill now.

U know jab lakshman ko shakti baan laga tha I was too angry like u as i did not like the way it was shown. That was not what I had hoped for.

So went bk saw rs ramayan wala shakti baan scene and I was relieved ki sahi wala dekha.

I came bk to forum to ramayan as the cast and sets were great.. story ka sarvanash beginning se hi dikhne laga tha.

Yudhh kaand ne baaki ka kar diya

Aur Jo rah gaya abhi kar rahe hai

Ek baar bhi lakshman ke peeche sheshnag nahi dikhaya

Ulta meghu ke peeche bada anaconda dikha diya.

Still compared to what we seeing it seems yudhh scenes were better than now 😂😂😂

Pakka didi,,,no stess taking... isliye to yaha rant kar rahi hu...aap sabse discussion karke I feel goodsmiley31...Aapka preaching is my ultimate solace u know 🫂💜🌺

Waise I skipped yesterday episode after reading reviews,,,ab review padhke jab dekhne jaisa lagega and jitna part episode ka dekhne jaisa lagega tabhi and utna hi dekhna hai...kuch part sahi acche se dikhakar kuch characters ka itna major gadbad ki totally misunderstood ho jaaye itna important character of Ramayan is something painful,especially when overall good series does this repeatative mistake time and again...

Don't want to see any nonsensical butchering of any character now....enough of messing up... I wouldn't be able to take further mess up of Lord Lakshman now...

Bhoomi pravesh of SitaMa and climax part pura dekhungi....baaki on and off... kabhi review par se lagega dekhne layak tab I will see....

But jaise aapne kaha tha chatterbox didi,,will remain on forum to talk discuss with u beautiful PPL....