Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1235990 thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: SmithaRam

Another leap, I wonder who will stop combing their hair in the next leap.

There were no theories to steal from this forum. So, they have no clue what to show. That brings another leap. smiley37

I guess they will try to tie the loose ends as much as possible and go for a gen leap now. So, finally sab sudhar jayenge leap ke ek din pehle and Anupamaa will become a successful dancer/chef/businesswoman ?? Or let’s say successful person.

Snowfally thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Another leap, I wonder who will stop combing their hair in the next leap.

There were no theories to steal from this forum. So, they have no clue what to show. That brings another leap. smiley37

I hope it's Meester Shah. Meri Anu will want to see him with uncombed hair. smiley42

I have a new, original idea. Anupamaa goes to London (Bada Ben wala London) , someone steals her luggage, she works and lives in Samosa & Chutney restaurant and wins Super Duper Star International Chef contest. Anuj in the meantime recovers and reunites with Aadhya thanks to his friend called Shruya and he gets engaged to her out of obligation but his heart belongs to Meri Anu.

Snowfally thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

I have heard that in Rishta Gen 2, the Gen 2 FL was not living with her parents. I haven't seen Gen 2 but the PH is same, so I wonder if similar circumstances are being created now so that the post leap story will be similar to Rishta.

SmithaRam thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: strancho

I guess they will try to tie the loose ends as much as possible and go for a gen leap now. So, finally sab sudhar jayenge leap ke ek din pehle and Anupamaa will become a successful dancer/chef/businesswoman ?? Or let’s say successful person.

Tie loose ends?! You are very optimistic, pompy!

All we can hope is for them to tie her loose hair!!smiley18smiley5smiley3smiley8smiley39smiley37smiley37

All we can hope is for them to tie her loose hair!!smiley18smiley5smiley3smiley8smiley39smiley37smiley37

cannot even hope for thatsmiley37
TianaWrites thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 5

https://x.com/GossipsTv/status/1815336491465232530

Menu? Anuj/Vannu/Toshu's nth gf? Kaun Hai yeh?

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Episode was really boring. Matlab I would prefer working today than even writing shit about this episode

Good that I skipped it and watched a good movie finally. Indian shows only give heartache or boredom 90% of the time.
1235990 thumbnail

Few loose ends like Baa apologising, Anupama declaring that only Anuj matters for her and blah blah. 😂😂

1100572 thumbnail

I don't understand agar ladkiyan bachpan se safed ghode pe sawaar Rajkumar ke sapne dekhti hain, toh isne Khud Tosu jaise व्यर्थ aadmi ka sapna kyon dekh.. 🤔🤔🤔🤔kya yeh ladki hone ki bas acting kar rahi hai 😲😲

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: The_Best

Good that I skipped it and watched a good movie finally. Indian shows only give heartache or boredom 90% of the time.

good call. For me these shows are boring more than heartache. I watch it only for fun.