Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bashful_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Briaahna

yeah the irony of ranbir being delulu when bigger and better delulu's are roaming loose. smiley36

smiley36

Ok lets play imagine imagine...

Lets imagine, the role reversal..

Lets imagine it was DP who had dumped RK for a bigger catch, not RK who did so for Katrina.

Lets imagine RK talked about cup-sizes, lingeries and co***ms instead of the other way round..

Any idea how the pandemonium would have unfolded for thus long??smiley37

Edited by bashful_moon - 1 months ago
Kaya65 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: you2

RK and Nihar became friends..it all ended well. RK and DP too put their differences behind and worked together.

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/hindi/bollywood/news/are-ranbir-and-nihar-friends-now/articleshow/2868746.cms

Good for them. They all cheat on each other and are still friends afterwards. So I don't understand why some fans of certain actors, who have cheated themselves, are making such a big drama out of Ranbir cheating on their favourite. They all are cheaters.

I think Ranbir is trying to say the same thing with this interview. Everyone in Bollywood is a cheater, why is he being singled out.

DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Fantasy Force

Nihar pandya probably did not cry so much when Deepika cheated on him😂

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: rckRadhe

https://youtu.be/rRduGL_KYs4

She wanted to have a look in his 3+ study! smiley4

it’s Shruti Hassan hmm hmm
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Briaahna

chalo at least you do agree that these women are cheaters as well. smiley36

Sure, but some deserve it smiley2

rckRadhe thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: bashful_moon

Then -- Physical fidelity matters. I can't indulge in with hookups when I'm in a committed relationship. I'm still heavily rooted in my middle class values.smiley36

Now --- I was seeing other prospective guys while I was seriously dating my now husband..

https://youtu.be/Fa5LDPINvrM

What if this was RK offering to do some pinching? smiley3

you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Kaya65

Good for them. They all cheat on each other and are still friends afterwards. So I don't understand why some fans of certain actors, who have cheated themselves, are making such a big drama out of Ranbir cheating on their favourite. They all are cheaters.

I think Ranbir is trying to say the same thing with this interview. Everyone in Bollywood is a cheater, why is he being singled out.

After YJHD..Public/fans I think were a bit shocked to see the Ibiza pics.RK lost his romantic image..His film Sanju became a BB.where the character boasted about sleeping with more than 100 girls. After that, Animal became a BB-His character again lacked a moral compass.People seem to connect with him in such roles. Had RK had a good PR company-they would have run with the bad boy image.He has made a new set of fans-mostly males. I don't understand why he wants to whitewash his image, playing Maryada Purush Shri Ram.

Superstars of all generations, after having children-still remained professional in front of the media , consious of their image. Those moments in public ,in front of the paps..is still part of their work.Carrying a baby is trying to build a doting father image.WHY? He is so confused and directionless.Akki cheated,Saif cheated,Ajay cheated..HR /SRK/Amir cheated after marriage. They don't care.Public doesn't either.Why does RK care?

Edited by you2 - 1 months ago
Kaya65 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

After YJHD..Public/fans I think were a bit shocked to see the Ibiza pics.RK lost his romantic image..His film Sanju became a BB.where the character boasted about sleeping with more than 100 girls. After that, Animal became a BB-His character again lacked a moral compass.People seem to connect with him in such roles. Had RK had a good PR company-they would have run with the bad boy image.He has made a new set of fans-mostly males. I don't understand why he wants to whitewash his image, playing Maryada Purush Shri Ram.

Superstars of all generations, after having children-still remained professional in front of the media , consious of their image. Those moments in public ,in front of the paps..is still part of their work.Carrying a baby is trying to build a doting father image.WHY? He is so confused and directionless.Akki cheated,Saif cheated,Ajay cheated..HR /SRK/Amir cheated after marriage. They don't care.Public doesn't either.Why does RK care?

There was nothing shocking about the Ibiza pictures. Everyone knew RK and Kat were together.

@bold: I guess that's the same reason why some are trying to portray the green flag husband when in reality he's harassing a female crew member which even leads to his dismissal from films.

@carrying Raha: Now he can't carry his daughter because some confused people think this is a PR tactic. smiley23 wtf

rckRadhe thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

Actually he's shown the most versatility since all the real heavy criticism began. Now he's being called confused, because he carries his one year old daughter, with the paparazzi trooping around them. Why can't we just accept that everyone has moved on, and are having their babies with their respective families. smiley27

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

That year 2013,RK with Kjo masterminding his every move..was light headed with success. RK obviously can't let go of those days.Media used to be parked outside his house and tabloids danced to his tunes...today he has to carry his daughter to his construction site to get papped.

Today it is they who are watching from the outside..having lost all support and goodwill and with good reason.

Kjo watching his K3G cast hugging and greeting each other, while he sits alone ignored,at the Ambani wedding speaks of their entire journey.

Remember this, after YJHD..them trying to sabotage SRK and CE?

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3689493

Not to go on a different tangent but what’s going on with KJo? He seems really quiet these days. We hardly saw him at the Ambani baraat. We mostly see him with Ananya and Janhvi these days. And he doesn’t look like his usual self either. I don’t know if it’s just aging or some weird procedure he’s gotten done? I hope he’s OK though.

https://www.instagram.com/p/C9VI-UIIpN8/