Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Suna....where is Shekhar Kapur calling Ranbir a bad actor???smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37 smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37

SK is mad about nepotism....not about Ranbir's talent...

When did I say he called Ranbir a bad actor? smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37 smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37

He meant the Kai Po Che actors were better. And Ranbir is def not the best.

Originally posted by: Grumpydwarf24

The reason he responded is because he obviously felt Kai Po Che actors were better then Rnabir. I never said he found Ranbir a bad actor. He def does not feel he is the best.

You are saying that Ranbir is not a good actor......that is why I brought this up.....even someone like Shekhar Kapur did not find Ranbir a bad actor.....he was just pointing at the talented outsiders vs a nepo kid.......that was all the argument about....

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

R Balki.....said......find me better actors than Ranbir and Alia.........

So you admit that RK is better than SRK? Thanks for clarifying. Point noted.

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Reported for personal attacks over your God BIru!

Reported for personal attack.

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

BTW Balki was also responding to the nepotism debate. Incase according to you that makes other people's opinions worthless. smiley36

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

You are saying that Ranbir is not a good actor......that is why I brought this up.....even someone like Shekhar Kapur did not find Ranbir a bad actor.....he was just pointing at the talented outsiders vs a nepo kid.......that was all the argument about....

I say Ranbir is overrated. He might not have stated Ranbir is a bad actor. But he def feels he is far from the best. Kai Po Che actors were better then him is what he meant.

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

So you admit that RK is better than SRK? Thanks for clarifying. Point noted.

shaitan bhai ajj se pehle kabhi itne ache nahi lage

ajj ke baad se tere ko sab maaf ha smiley37

Phir Hera Pheri Baburao GIF

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

I see that the "great acting card" is back, in order to avoid the actual topic here. Y'all can't defend him morally, so lets bring in great acting skills to save the day?smiley36

When did I say he called Ranbir a bad actor? smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37 smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37

He meant the Kai Po Che actors were better. And Ranbir is def not the best.

No he did not.......all he pointed out was the talented outsiders.....none of us here is delulu enough to call actors like SSR or RKR....bad actors.......while you are claiming to be a bad actor......I don't like Ranveer....have you ever heard me calling him a bad actor???smiley36

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

I see that the "great acting card" is back, in order to avoid the actual topic here. Y'all can't defend him morally, so lets bring in great acting skills to save the day?smiley36

What is the actual topic here??smiley36