Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: e1t53e

I didn’t watch the video but Yaar khuda ka kuaf karo, you are putting Vicky beneath the Rans? ye kehte hue aapke rooh kaise nahi kaanpe. 😩

smiley37

I find Bira definitely a better actor than both Ranveer and Vicky......that doesn't mean that I am calling Ranveer and Vicky bad actors....because they are not......see I dislike Ranveer but you will never catch me calling him a bad actor......like never....smiley36

Anyways.....I won't be surprised if anyone finds Ranveer better or Vicky better....all 3 are amazing and are comparable....

It was like when the fans of Sridevi, Priyanka and Vidya killed each other...over who was a better actress......well you can't really laugh at any of the 3 choices to be honest....and you are talking about actors of that caliber....yes people will have differences...and no one will be wrong...smiley36

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

smiley37

I find Bira definitely a better actor than both Ranveer and Vicky......that doesn't mean that I am calling Ranveer and Vicky bad actors....because they are not......see I dislike Ranveer but you will never catch me calling him a bad actor......like never....smiley36

Anyways.....I won't be surprised if anyone finds Ranveer better or Vicky better....all 3 are amazing and are comparable....

It was like when the fans of Sridevi, Priyanka and Vidya killed each other...over who was a better actress......well you can't really laugh at any of the 3 choices to be honest....and you are talking about actors of that caliber....yes people will have differences...and no one will be wrong...smiley36

Y'all are wasting your time because once my Ibrahim is here, he's finishing everyone. smiley2

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Y'all are wasting your time because once my Ibrahim is here, he's finishing everyone. smiley2

If your nepo baby is even half as talented as Saif and Amrita.....I will root for him....smiley20

rckRadhe thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: e1t53e

But Ranbir has been in it for 20 years and still needs a Vanga and questionable content to sail his boat.🤧

If audiences go in droves to watch it then it's a success!

rckRadhe thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

They aren't newcomers, but they are certainly NEWER than Ranbir. Ranbir has been here for 17 years......and Vicky 9 years - and his first movie nobody even knew who he was, he gained popularity and recognition from Raazi mostly.

Kartik was around since 2010 but he was hardly recognized. His actual career took off in 2018.

Not saying that they are better or worse, just saying, Ranbir is more senior.

The point is NO ONE is a newcomer. They all need to hold their own.

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: rckRadhe

The point is NO ONE is a newcomer. They all need to hold their own.

They’ve all fallen and gotten back up. None of them are consistent. Including Ranbir who had a huge streak of flops after YJHD until Sanju
rckRadhe thumbnail

They’ve all fallen and gotten back up. None of them are consistent. Including Ranbir who had a huge streak of flops after YJHD until Sanju

They ALL need to hold their own.

Bleue thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Grumpydwarf24

When did Irfan Khan praise Ranbir?

https://x.com/rayfilm/status/1611664370391748610?t=OealbcXvQSOhqTzjaINIKA&s=19

No offence to any senior actors but this is one of many times Irrfan has praised Ranbir even in roundtable Irfan praised RK so did Nawaz and for me these two are the best actors. So their comments on RK means the most to me.

Bleue thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Grumpydwarf24

Yeah, this trust ended poor Aryan Mukherji's career. So good luck to the rest of the production houses.

Sam Bahudar was a success

ZHZB was a super hit

URI was a blockbuster

And you are comparing people who started in the early 2000s to someone who started in 2015. And had a lockdown right after his career began, which prevented many new comers from making movies.

In which world lmao it got a semi hit/hit status and that too cos of buy one get one free tickets lol

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Bleue

https://x.com/rayfilm/status/1611664370391748610?t=OealbcXvQSOhqTzjaINIKA&s=19

No offence to any senior actors but this is one of many times Irrfan has praised Ranbir even in roundtable Irfan praised RK so did Nawaz and for me these two are the best actors. So their comments on RK means the most to me.

Yeah better then the Khans. Certainly not better then him. And he was not asked if he was the best in the country or not.