Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 months ago

Although I'm not much interested in this "overrated"/underrated, I agree that Vicky's acting satisfies me much more than Ranbir's...also Rajkummar's acting does that. Personally, I'm not much interested in Ranbir's acting anymore.

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Ab Vicky ne bola hai toh theek he bola hoga......mujhe poors vishwaas hai Vicky per ki jhooth nahi bolega,,,,smiley16smiley14

Like I said it was his humility. He never stated that the opposite was true as in Ranbir actually performed better then him or is a better actor. He is DEF NOT!

rckRadhe thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

In other words, we are yet to see Vicky single-handedly carry a commercial film with a 300 cr budget on his own. smiley20

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Clochette

Although I'm not much interested in this "overrated"/underrated, I agree that Vicky's acting satisfies me much more than Ranbir's...also Rajkummar's acting does that. Personally, I'm not much interested in Ranbir's acting anymore.

It is exactly the same in every film. Only in Sanju he learned a little bit of Sanjay Dutt mimicry and carried on with his same old poor enunciation, fast dialogue delivery and redundant expressions.

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rckRadhe

In other words, we are yet to see Vicky single-handedly carry a commercial film with a 300 cr budget on his own. smiley20

Lol, that has to do with stardom not acting. Salman Khan has blockbusters. Does that make him a great actor? In terms of stardom, Vicky is 8 years younger then Ranbir, in the industry. So no duh! smiley36

Edited by Grumpydwarf24 - 1 months ago
rckRadhe thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Grumpydwarf24

Lol, that has to do with stardom not acting. Salman Khan has blockbusters. Does that make him a great actor? In terms of stardom, Vicky is 8 years younger then Ranbir, in the industry. So no duh! smiley36

We are indirectly nourishing the same narrative. smiley27

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

We are indirectly nourishing the same narrative. smiley27

Not really. Your argument is he can not. My argument is he just simply has not been given the opportunity yet.

rckRadhe thumbnail

For example, Kartik was recently given the opportunity to carry 'Chandu Champion' on a 140 cr budget and failed.

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

For example, Kartik was recently given the opportunity to carry 'Chandu Champion' on a 140 cr budget and failed.

Point? I am no Kartik fan? Even Ranbir was given an opportunity to carry Shamshera on a 180 crore budget and he failed. He succeeded with the same director the even managed to give Shahid Kapoor a hit after years. Not to mention some south actor before that. smiley36

rckRadhe thumbnail

With all the flaws that comes with RK, he has single handedly carried large-budget commercial films (post-covid), and has managed to succeed. smiley40