Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 months ago

Meanwhile this is Vicky's humility. Unlike the entitled Kapoor nepo who puts out PR articles blowing his own trumpet.

https://www.indiatimes.com/entertainment/celebs/vicky-kaushal-denies-outperforming-ranbir-kapoor-in-sanju-says-they-can-t-be-compared-348974.html

rckRadhe thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

Could this be illustrating that the former may not be capable of carrying a film on his own? smiley4

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rckRadhe

Could this be illustrating that the former may not be capable of carrying a film on his own? smiley4

What does out-shadowing someone in a film where they have the title role have to do with not being able to carry a film on your own? smiley39I will never understand your logic.

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Grumpydwarf24

When did Irfan Khan praise Ranbir?

Interestingly enough these were the tweets that came in for Vicky after Sanju. You know the movie where Ranbir had the title role.

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x6nefkb

https://x.com/TusharrJoshi/status/1012611619531063297

VICKY KAUSHAL is emerging to be such a bonafide movie star!!! There is nothing this talented actor can’t do!!! He plays the sympathetic friend with such emotional depth!! He made me cry with him....superb!!!! @vickykaushal09 and what a year he is having!!!!! #sanju

— Karan Johar (@karanjohar) June 29, 2018

https://www.ibtimes.co.in/sanju-review-vicky-kaushals-performance-one-highlights-rajkumar-hiranis-film-773603

https://www.radiocity.in/entertainment/reviews/sanju-movie-review-ranbir-shines-as-dutt-but-paresh-rawal-and-vicky-kaushal-steal-the-show-6941

Isn't it a bit sad the so called royal kapoor who gets praised by everyone in bollywood got out-shadowed by a character actor in a film where he had the title role. That says something about his acting skills. The bollywood insiders even call Alia, Merly Streep. When everyone knows she is far from that lol! smiley36

I think you missed this!

rckRadhe thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Grumpydwarf24

What does out-shadowing someone in a film where they have the title role have to do with not being able to carry a film on your own? smiley39I will never understand your logic.

The logic is that an actor might be able to shine better in a supporting role. smiley4

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rckRadhe

The logic is that an actor might be able to shine better in a supporting role. smiley4

No the logic is the actor in the supporting role is just better then the one with the title role. A good actor can shine in any kind of role. smiley2

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

You rightly stated that Vicky is a character actor...one that can carry a whole film on his shoulders and one that shines in supporting roles likewise. That is quite rare.

I won't compare Ranbir and Vicky, not skill-wise, not intelligence-wise, not dedication-wise. That doesn't mean that Ranbir is a bad actor...in my eyes he has a more or less messed-up personality which shines through all his roles.

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Clochette

You rightly stated that Vicky is a character actor...one that can carry a whole film on his shoulders and one that shines in supporting roles likewise. That is quite rare.

I won't compare Ranbir and Vicky, not skill-wise, not intelligence-wise, not dedication-wise. That doesn't mean that Ranbir is a bad actor...in my eyes he has a more or less messed-up personality which shines through all his roles.

Vicky is simply a better actor than Ranbir, who is an overrated actor. He was considered good up until he had no competition around in his generation. Now there are many better actors in the industry then him. Who did he start off competing with Imran Khan? John Abraham? Many can look great compared to them. IMO!

Edited by Grumpydwarf24 - 1 months ago
rckRadhe thumbnail

Some actors are better utilized for OTT bound films. These sorts of films involve less risk, and are always on smaller budgets.

Ab Vicky ne bola hai toh theek he bola hoga......mujhe poors vishwaas hai Vicky per ki jhooth nahi bolega,,,,smiley16smiley14