Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

What?? Did someone actually say that.....a father carrying his daughter is for PR???smiley3...Unbelievable.......sometimes I am confused....like ye baat dimaag mein aayi kaise.......I mean how do people doubt a parent's love for their child??? Like how??smiley5smiley24

you2 said that on this thread - previous page/two.

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

My advice to RK fans, just own it na? Why do you INSIST that he is a devta? Just say - yes he's not perfect, he may not be a good person, and accept it na? Its just going to be easier.

Its just like Kat fans accepted that she can't act and will never be a Vidya Balan. There is great inner peace in reality.

Who said that??? Yaa fir aapke hawa mahal se nikla hai....

I always say that for me all my favorites.....are imperfect and come with their shortcomings.....as long as their good deeds are better than their bad ones....they are good people and acceptable....

Originally posted by: Nishita123

you2 said that on this thread - previous page/two.

Oh OK.....I disregard most of the stuff she says.......so its OK....smiley36...

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Who said that??? Yaa fir aapke hawa mahal se nikla hai....

smiley36 No one said that, it’s a case of apne aap hi assume karo phir bash karo and then advise others smiley36smiley36

Do you both come in a package deal or something? One comments, and the other one shows up to support the samesmiley36

And what success? Brahmastra was a flop, anyone who thinks its a hit is living in an alternate reality.

Iss forum per dus log bolenge ki....sun rises from WEST.....toh hum woh bhi maan lein???smiley37

Originally posted by: Nishita123

smiley36 No one said that, it’s a case of apne aap hi assume karo phir bash karo and then advise others smiley36smiley36

That was my guess too......smiley37

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

What?? Did someone actually say that.....a father carrying his daughter is for PR???smiley3...Unbelievable.......sometimes I am confused....like ye baat dimaag mein aayi kaise.......I mean how do people doubt a parent's love for their child??? Like how??smiley5smiley24

I will say that ALL celebrities do this though. Worldwide. We all know that celebs invite the paps to photograph them, so there is nothing outrageous about it.

I am not necessarily saying its for PR or its fake and neither am I questioning the authenticity of a parents love- but lets be real - it is orchestrated for sure. And again - there is nothing wrong with that? They are celebs, this is the whole point of their stardom. They know people are interested and they want to put on a show. Same goes for Ash and Aaradhya. There is no way these people don't want to be photographed or don't want the attention, they want the attention and they're serving it.

Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 1 months ago

Literally no one said girls are deviyaan. Even your SRK has cheated too, but he does not have that label. I am sure most people in Bollywood have cheated, even Vicky dumped Harleen for Katrina.

Makes you wonder why the label only sticks to RK na? There is no smoke without fire.

Who called Ranbir a devta?? Name....or it never happened....smiley36

Originally posted by: DivineAngel

Nihar pandya probably did not cry so much when Deepika cheated on him😂

Probably he did....but maybe he was not a very lucrative candidate for interviews ....so no one bothered about him crying.

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Iss forum per dus log bolenge ki....sun rises from WEST.....toh hum woh bhi maan lein???smiley37

Sorry but y'all really need to move on from Brahmastra's failure.

Bollywood Hungama has officially declared it an average, which we know is an inflated status - which is a flop given the huge scale of the film. The film did not even cross the lifetime of Sanju, released more than 4 years before that.

Given the huge stardom of Ranbir and Alia, the film should've at least been a SUPERHIT, but it wasnt. Look it up - this is a FACT. The film was not a HIT.

The difference between Animal and Brahmastra' opening day is more than 30 crores. Its time to move on and accept it. Thats why they are not making a part 2 or 3 (which they already have scripts for) because the film did not do well. Thats why Ayan has gone underground and is going to rebrand himself as an action director