Posted: 2 hours ago
kashiffai1970 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
zohakhan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Nhikia

I mean there was an episode where Mihika hid a camera and recorder it was mainly to help Shagun see that Ashok is a cheater and...that's why Mihika was trying to seduce him. She didn't intend to actually sleep with him, she was just acting until Shagun arrived, but Ashok drugged her and slept with her

Shagun ,Ishita mihir and Raman they arrived later onwards and saw them

It was Ashok and shaguns marriage day ig

There was also one episode where he confined mihika in a room, and tried to sa her but simmi and others arrived and simmi she slapped him hard

Mihika was being over smart by behaving too sweet with Shagun even knowing how she cheated on Raman with Ashok leaving behind a 6 months old baby Ruhi taking Adi with her n poisoning his mind against raman n his family.Shagun was not a kid to br manipulated..she left raman for money not because she wasn't loved..It was pathetic n stupid of Mihika to behave like her bestie n try to save her from Ashok's betrayal.I mean Shagun was herself a cheater n she knew what kinda man Ashok was yet she was in livein with him for his money so what was the need to do anything for her ? Mihika forgot how Shagun always insulted Ishita n just wanted to rescue Shagun as if she was a baby who was misguided n was a victim.Her oversmartness n stupidity caused her breakup with Mihir n things got difficult for Ishita only due to her.Even if Shagun was Mihir sister there was no need to do anything for her considering what kind of a woman Shagun was..

Nhikia thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: an hour ago

Originally posted by: zohakhan7

Mihika was being over smart by behaving too sweet with Shagun even knowing how she cheated on Raman with Ashok leaving behind a 6 months old baby Ruhi taking Adi with her n poisoning his mind against raman n his family.Shagun was not a kid to br manipulated..she left raman for money not because she wasn't loved..It was pathetic n stupid of Mihika to behave like her bestie n try to save her from Ashok's betrayal.I mean Shagun was herself a cheater n she knew what kinda man Ashok was yet she was in livein with him for his money so what was the need to do anything for her ? Mihika forgot how Shagun always insulted Ishita n just wanted to rescue Shagun as if she was a baby who was misguided n was a victim.Her oversmartness n stupidity caused her breakup with Mihir n things got difficult for Ishita only due to her.Even if Shagun was Mihir sister there was no need to do anything for her considering what kind of a woman Shagun was..

exactly even after all this she started blaming mihika as if Ashok was not at fault .Let alone mihika even Ishita herself was trying to help shagun I never understood why ......and I remember she even became her surrogate I adored Ishita and ruhis bond never understood why they destroyed that and that bhoot drama along with shagun

How easily these people forget shaguns betrayals her misdeeds and became friends with her why does she have to be in each and every track

zohakhan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 32 minutes ago

Originally posted by: Nhikia

exactly even after all this she started blaming mihika as if Ashok was not at fault .Let alone mihika even Ishita herself was trying to help shagun I never understood why ......and I remember she even became her surrogate I adored Ishita and ruhis bond never understood why they destroyed that and that bhoot drama along with shagun

How easily these people forget shaguns betrayals her misdeeds and became friends with her why does she have to be in each and every track

Because Anita was playing Shagun who is Ekta's bestie so they ruined the whole show for her..Shagun got away with all her crimes n betrayals because AH was playing her role..I mean their obsession with a mistress n a criminal was unreal..No maan would choose his ex for the surrogacy who ruined his life,taunted his wife for her infertility n what not..Mihika n Ishita were really stupid to think about Shagun all the time n trying to rescue her from Ashok as if she was some baby..She knew what she was doing when she was cheating on Raman with Ashok so if Ashok was cheating her so what let her deal with her sins..She was in every track,every foreign trip because she had that authority to walk in n out of the show whenever she wanted..This is the real nepotism where she took unreal advantage of her friendship with ekta just because she was insecure of Karan n Divyanka's popularity as IshRa..She couldn't take that..warna no way a mistress n a criminal would get such royal treatment..

Nhikia thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 minutes ago

Originally posted by: zohakhan7

Because Anita was playing Shagun who is Ekta's bestie so they ruined the whole show for her..Shagun got away with all her crimes n betrayals because AH was playing her role..I mean their obsession with a mistress n a criminal was unreal..No maan would choose his ex for the surrogacy who ruined his life,taunted his wife for her infertility n what not..Mihika n Ishita were really stupid to think about Shagun all the time n trying to rescue her from Ashok as if she was some baby..She knew what she was doing when she was cheating on Raman with Ashok so if Ashok was cheating her so what let her deal with her sins..She was in every track,every foreign trip because she had that authority to walk in n out of the show whenever she wanted..This is the real nepotism where she took unreal advantage of her friendship with ekta just because she was insecure of Karan n Divyanka's popularity as IshRa..She couldn't take that..warna no way a mistress n a criminal would get such royal treatment..

oh was it...? .....they gave her better clothes and when people say she was classy I'm like whaaa...

No way she looked pretty but that's it

Her schemes and plans she was not even a proper villian and definitely not a grey shaded character she was just too unnecessary