Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Swaydheenta thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 hours ago

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Mihika always kept a distance from Ashok but when he tries to force himself on her she escapes and files a complaint against him.

Although Mihir was married to Rinki he still loved Mihika. Don’t remember much apart from Mihika marrying Raman’s brother Romi and Rinki dying. I think Mihir’s character gets phased out?

Yeah, i researched a lil bit. Weird asf. They get her married to a Rajat's brother who literally recorded her and also leaked that video.

akipog thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 hours ago

Originally posted by: Swaydheenta

Thank you so much for explaining my dear.

Mihika in yhm marries shagun's bf right? So, there's a huge chance here that mrunmayi will end up marrying arsh? 😱

And, mihir (aman) ends up marrying Raman's younger sister.

Yes dear they ruined Mihir Mihika . The worst was marrying of Mihir to Rinki nd finally killing her . Rinki will have ema nd wat not it's a complete mess. Unlike here all the 3 were good in their respective roles. Mihika nd Ashok had potential but Ekta made Mihika marry that loser Romi here its Lucky. If these makers want to get d desired trp they should stop blatantly copying yhm nd should bring upsc track . The audience nd their preferences have changed. What worked in 2014 won't work in 2024 . Yhm was unique so ppl tuned in nd made it a gargantuan success. Since d makers took leap 4 3 plus or 2 .7 trp the show should bring in their tracks. Orelse what's d use of d revamp when the trps of d show without IshVi nd Reehan toxicity was the same during ipl nd 45min epi. Makers should bring in their creativity. Unlike here IshRa nd IshRaRu had good amt of scenes . Just look at d epis of IshRaRu pta meeting u will clearly c d diff. Here these makers will give unnecessary ss to Aman Mrunmayi nd rush the lead scenes
zohakhan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 2 hours ago

When u r copy pasting whole yhm scene by scene,frame by frame,dialogues by dialogues then how do u expect that ganja show isn't about parenting ?

Nhikia thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: an hour ago

Originally posted by: akipog

In d og Simmi's husband gets ousted from Dubai due to molestation case against him nd Ishita helps him out. Later on Simmi 's husband will start eyeing on Ishita nd this creates huge rift bwn d 2 fam . Param track gotten IshRa closer . So mostly Tara is covering up 4 her husband nd Savi might help her like Ishita but d same Simmi will hate Ishita and created pbms bwn IshRa. Btw d molestation case against Param was indeed true . This is d track in which Raman will stand by Ishita nd wins her heart. Let's c how ganja executes it. So far all the scenes nd dialogues r blatantly copied but in yhm there's good build up bwn d leads but here d lead scenes are rushed . Most imp Mihika nd Mihir were good addition unlike bland Aman Mrunmaye.

exactly mihika and mihir had so much chemistry they had scenes together idhr toh muskil se hi scenes hain koi saath mein plus I like watching them

Really not interested in this param track ashiqa or mani track they should do something creative atleast show some attraction

Edited by Nhikia - an hour ago
Nhikia thumbnail

Yes dear they ruined Mihir Mihika . The worst was marrying of Mihir to Rinki nd finally killing her . Rinki will have ema nd wat not it's a complete mess. Unlike here all the 3 were good in their respective roles. Mihika nd Ashok had potential but Ekta made Mihika marry that loser Romi here its Lucky. If these makers want to get d desired trp they should stop blatantly copying yhm nd should bring upsc track . The audience nd their preferences have changed. What worked in 2014 won't work in 2024 . Yhm was unique so ppl tuned in nd made it a gargantuan success. Since d makers took leap 4 3 plus or 2 .7 trp the show should bring in their tracks. Orelse what's d use of d revamp when the trps of d show without IshVi nd Reehan toxicity was the same during ipl nd 45min epi. Makers should bring in their creativity. Unlike here IshRa nd IshRaRu had good amt of scenes . Just look at d epis of IshRaRu pta meeting u will clearly c d diff. Here these makers will give unnecessary ss to Aman Mrunmayi nd rush the lead scenes

Ashok ****d mihika ? Are you serious they had potential not saying romi is any better but just coz Ashok and mihika had some tashan good or bad whatevea .both of them were criminal
Nhikia thumbnail

Ashok ****d mihika ....Are you serious? they had potential ???not saying romi is any better but just coz Ashok and mihika had some tashan good or bad whatevea .both of them were criminal
akipog thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Nhikia

Ashok ****d mihika ....Are you serious? they had potential ???not saying romi is any better but just coz Ashok and mihika had some tashan good or bad whatevea .both of them were criminal

No he pretended to do it nd b4 he tried to harm her Raman will rescue her if I'm not wrong. Ashok nd Mihika had potential as chars that's wat I meant nd Romi was an absolute trash. Ekta redeemed Ashok 's char 2wards d end nd to add more drama in IshRa's life they took this suicidal move. Just like IshRa Mihika Mihir were also good nd had terrific chem. Tall girl short guy trope worked so well

Nhikia thumbnail

No he pretended to do it nd b4 he tried to harm her Raman will rescue her if I'm not wrong. Ashok nd Mihika had potential as chars that's wat I meant nd Romi was an absolute trash. Ekta redeemed Ashok 's char 2wards d end nd to add more drama in IshRa's life they took this suicidal move. Just like IshRa Mihika Mihir were also good nd had terrific chem. Tall girl short guy trope worked so well

he did do it in his wedding night he drugged mihika idk about the end but nope not mihika and Ashok

Mihika and mihir was amazing I was mad they ruined it

Nhikia thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nhikia

he did do it in his wedding night he drugged mihika idk about the end but nope not mihika and Ashok

Mihika and mihir was amazing I was mad they ruined it

btw this was the second time I was mad they ruined a pair the first time was in tere seher mein amaya was supposed to be with Monty!!!!!!!!