Episode Discussion

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Randomlurker thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 hours ago

Nice they got dance sequences finally

https://x.com/ankaheenbatein/status/1837136428410519777

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 hours ago
Her and that chomu Aman are both trash. Complete jokes in front of Og Mihika and Mihir. So is that beardo Lucky.
Pyaricetamol thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Her and that chomu Aman are both trash. Complete jokes in front of Og Mihika and Mihir. So is that beardo Lucky.

Exactly! In yhm even the side characters were so much fun..we never felt bored in their scenes..Mihir and Mihika's engagement track was a really fun and light hearted track with a lot of IshRa banters.

Randomlurker thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Hmm... ngl I got zero interest in Mirnu or Arman sideys. Saw some Mihika n her bf clips, tbh they’re cringe af, no offense but I'm just not into them either. Armaan's actor? Bland as hell, nothing there. Back in the Yhm days if people liked the sideys, cool, but for me? Cringe then, cringe now. And honestly, it’s prob gonna get worse if they copy those old, tired tracks 🤦‍♀️.

Pyaricetamol thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: an hour ago

Originally posted by: Randomlurker

Hmm... ngl I got zero interest in Mirnu or Arman sideys. Saw some Mihika n her bf clips, tbh they’re cringe af, no offense but I'm just not into them either. Armaan's actor? Bland as hell, nothing there. Back in the Yhm days if people liked the sideys, cool, but for me? Cringe then, cringe now. And honestly, it’s prob gonna get worse if they copy those old, tired tracks 🤦‍♀️.

Mihir Mihika's track actually ends on a high note with Ishita developing unwavering trust on Raman. Plus it's a light hearted track with minimal drama. Idk why you think it's cringe. Perhaps the short clips don't really reflect how good the track was. Anyways to each their own, I guess

akipog thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 44 minutes ago
Divyanka and Karan too got an excellent aerial sequence for their 1st SPA with zehenseeb song. Let's c how SP utilizes Hitesh and Bhavika. Bhavika is an excellent dancer so I'm really excited for her performance with Hitesh.
Swaydheenta thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 minutes ago

Originally posted by: akipog

In d og Simmi's husband gets ousted from Dubai due to molestation case against him nd Ishita helps him out. Later on Simmi 's husband will start eyeing on Ishita nd this creates huge rift bwn d 2 fam . Param track gotten IshRa closer . So mostly Tara is covering up 4 her husband nd Savi might help her like Ishita but d same Simmi will hate Ishita and created pbms bwn IshRa. Btw d molestation case against Param was indeed true . This is d track in which Raman will stand by Ishita nd wins her heart. Let's c how ganja executes it. So far all the scenes nd dialogues r blatantly copied but in yhm there's good build up bwn d leads but here d lead scenes are rushed . Most imp Mihika nd Mihir were good addition unlike bland Aman Mrunmaye.

Thank you so much for explaining my dear.

Mihika in yhm marries shagun's bf right? So, there's a huge chance here that mrunmayi will end up marrying arsh? 😱

And, mihir (aman) ends up marrying Raman's younger sister.

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: a minute ago

Originally posted by: Swaydheenta

Thank you so much for explaining my dear.

Mihika in yhm marries shagun's bf right? So, there's a huge chance here that mrunmayi will end up marrying arsh? 😱

And, mihir (aman) ends up marrying Raman's younger sister.

Yes, Mihika married Ashok to save Mihir from life sentence as Ashok blackmailed her that if she doesn't agree then he will drag Mihir to court for harming his brother Suraj.