Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kuttapu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Swaydheenta

Saw the new promo of advocate anjali awasthi coming soon on 8:30pm.

The FL's screen presence is good, but not strong. But, the ML is πŸ‘Ž

Where are they selecting these kiddie widdie leads from?

I felt the FL’s dialogue delivery was kinda odd..ML looks too young, but didn’t see him in the promo

Savi’s almost ex-sasur is in this show πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Swaydheenta thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rosh4rose

Who is the ML...smiley37smiley37...Mr .Blue Bhat or what .. I heard his new serial is coming up then I am not watching for sure ....can't take any thing related to Mrs .Blue Bhat

Now a days he is not looking handsome either ... my self better look at some one pleasing for eyes

His serial is coming on colors.

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Swaydheenta

His serial is coming on colors.

he will do well .. and considering missus is not there .

Ayesha should have picked up a show by now

Rosh4rose thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Aadi04

he will do well .. and considering missus is not there .

Ayesha should have picked up a show by now

Colours shows can be abruptly close down at times ...if the show is a hit , good for him ..bas over acting should not be there ....smiley37smiley37

Now it self too many "Viru & wify memes" can't take already .......

Aysha told she is waiting for a good show in one of her interviews

1169321 thumbnail

I stopped watching Ghum 1...because Mr & Mrs Blue .cringe fest smiley36..once the series went off air completed watching it but Virat's crying watched on time ( during Sathya & Sai marriage..

I stopped watching after Satya's entry, I tried for some time but there wasn't that punch in the story

1169321 thumbnail

Uff that fake kapaas ka phool enters Ghum verse yet again .. jin couples par girte hai .. they should stay away from each other Sai and virat par fall hua .. they loved each other but made their marital life a misery .. Then it fell on sahiba and Angad πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.. unko ek cold frozen night Mila …. And kabhi bhi ek dusre ke sath kuch nahi .. then angad married humshakal πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Uske baad kapas ka flower fell on savi n ishan .. omg bechara ishan .. apni Mehraru ke sath ek din bhi nahi reh Paya Matlab jin par this flower falls the couple is doomed

All leads die a tragic death, that's normal. None leads a good life unless they end the show

Aadi04 thumbnail
Agree that’s business but why do they correlate it with religious beliefs.. and mock our faith
Rosh4rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: NoraSM

I stopped watching after Satya's entry, I tried for some time but there wasn't that punch in the story

Yaap it was not good ...Sathya and Sai were nit a match and his mother's story was another borefest...

I loved the way Virat cried, I enjoyed his tears he must know how it feels ...I enjoyed his tears smiley36

Aadi04 thumbnail

Colours shows can be abruptly close down at times ...if the show is a hit , good for him ..bas over acting should not be there ....smiley37smiley37

Now it self too many "Viru & wify memes" can't take already .......

Aysha told she is waiting for a good show in one of her interviews

he will do fine … anyways he has minted the best of his tv career for 3 straight years .. since Ghum started .. his wife was also minting

They also did 2 big reality shows and his wife another one .. for tv actors they are quite secure …ab Jo bhi milega .. will be good bonus …. Then they can happily settle on to character roles and strong negative roles

Rosh4rose thumbnail

he will do fine … anyways he has minted the best of his tv career for 3 straight years .. since Ghum started .. his wife was also minting

They also did 2 big reality shows and his wife another one .. for tv actors they are quite secure …ab Jo bhi milega .. will be good bonus …. Then they can happily settle on to character roles and strong negative roles

Good for themsmiley37...Their life and money...I don't care ...

Mujhe kya ...I just don't want to watch their serials and nautanki..That is all...Now a days stopped watching even the " You tube clips of Ghum 1" which automatically comes in smiley36

Mr.Blue lost his initial good looking appearance too ....I want to give my eyes some pleasure too...Kuch entertainment I must get too

Edited by Rosh4rose - 2 months ago