Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rosh4rose thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 18 hours ago

Originally posted by: Sparkle232

Mahasangam trp is 1.8.

One more maha maha Sangam with UKA , Mat & Ghum ....mission success pull all three to 1.5...smiley32smiley32

I happily skipped Mad mahasangam episode

Sparkle232 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Manny_123 thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Rosh4rose

Makers choice to push Ghum.also to deep " mud"smiley37.....Twitter is hilarious....they create then they destroy smiley37......

They think from the standard of Maati showsmiley37. So in a way Maati's TRP on that day increased smiley37

Rosh4rose thumbnail

I saw a comment where one vaira fan commented 1.8 (highest trp of their show) is because of their lead scenes. Full entertainment smiley37

So happy to know Mad's Vaira actually have such great fans smiley42.....happy tears ...smiley19

Sparkle232 thumbnail

One more maha maha Sangam with UKA , Mat & Ghum ....mission success pull all three to 1.5...smiley32smiley32

I happily skipped Mad mahasangam episode

Channel ka bali ka bakra is ghum smiley37

Rosh4rose thumbnail

1.8 is very low. It affected over all trp.

Next month there will be one more attempt smiley37Of mud slinging Ghum by Ganja

Sparkle232 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Manny_123

They think from the standard of Maati showsmiley37. So in a way Maati's TRP on that day increased smiley37

Channel is innocent. They wanted to increase maati trp. Target achieved smiley37

Manny_123 thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 6

Channel ka bali ka bakra is ghum smiley37

Pyaari Bakra of SP is Ghum smiley37

Sparkle232 thumbnail

So happy to know Mad's Vaira actually have such great fans smiley42.....happy tears ...smiley19

They r very innocent. They even wished ghum makers to direct their show smiley39

Randomlurker thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Manny_123

For me, Cockroaches are still better than DKP. The news of exit was indeed trash. But they never went after actors for their revenge saga as per my knowledge. Plus they kept the narrative they set intact in the story. Ishaan was not portrayed in a negative light in flashbacks of revamp version of Savi. But for DKP their level of revenge is very disgusting and pretty chidlish. He tarnished Prats and Shez' image with numerous IVs, gen 3 storyline is depicted falsely in this gen for obvious reasons, and teared PR' pics in the story. Dunno what more they will show in their ego smiley36. The childishness is at its peak. He is now showing SP's character in Anupama in a mocking manner. I saw some fans on X commenting how disgusting Rajan uncle is. smiley36

People are kidding themselves if they think Murga is worse than Shahi. Did they not see how Shahi took revenge? He'll go out, make interviews to ruin reputations, and make sure other cast members do too. Did they not see what Shahi said about Shehzada? Did Murga ever do that to Shakti? Nope. Shahi has held a grudge against Hina for 8 years and still does. For some reason, he doesn’t invite Hina or the Gen 3 cast to his iftar parties. I haven’t heard any rumors about Shakti, Bhavika, or Sumit when Gen 2 ended. Can we just stop with the DKP vs. Murga comparisons? Shahi is the worst when it comes to revenge. Didn’t he even block the actor playing Vanraj, and suddenly rumors started about him being rude, lazy, and having an attitude? Sounds familiar