Episode Discussion

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Manny_123 thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 17 hours ago

Originally posted by: The_Best

The revamp was brought in to increase the trps to 3.0 and 3+, so it’s major flop considering why it was done in the first place. Ganja could’ve easily increased it to 3.0 and 3.0+ post Ishvi’s wedding as the trp was 2.7 then, but they brought in Reeva overdose and kicked out Isha Shantanu who were most liked characters after Ishvi especially Ishaa.

Ghum's downfall started with makers's fault. S2 had the potential but they ruined it to the point of no return.They never tried to fix the story. They could have made it go off air but they wanted to extend it. So they did a reset. They still haven't learned a lesson smiley36

The_Best thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sparkle232

You are the one who said NO Shakti fan defended his character or claimed him to be trp king. So showed receipt. I don't want to prolong this. Bye smiley44

I said Ishaan fans meaning all as you were the one going on and on about Ishaan/Shakti fans this and that. Is reading comprehension so difficult for you? Bring me the reciept where I said NO Shakti/Ishaan fan ever claimed.
Manny_123 thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Rosh4rose

Sahi's Upma rules TRP's aunts mind smiley37They adore her ...Yeh ristha also helps as long running show

Anupama ka lusty story is selling with the audience smiley39. Rishta is a gone case for me smiley37

Sparkle232 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Randomlurker

I’ve seen too many of these slap-defending posts on Twitter during S2, so let’s not go there. Fans defended it but whatever. And yeah, Rajat is toxic—twisting Savi’s arm and breaking her bangles. No abuse is okay. If Rajat starts slapping Savi, I’ll trash him too. Season 2 is done; Chushan died, end of story. Let’s focus on S3 as long as it’s good!

Rajat is toxic. Virat & ishaan were hated mainly because they entertained other woman over their wife & let their family abuse their partner.

Rajat went from twisting savi's hands to not minding her slapping him. Rajat got called out by savi everytime he did something unacceptable not whitewashed. That's the difference. If he acts toxic towards savi or do two timing in future, he will also face equal hate rightfully.

The_Best thumbnail

Very amusing to see acting how I don’t want to prolong this, but doesn’t mind starting a fight in the first place by bringing Ishaan, Shakti and S2 fans without anyone anyone asking just to cope with the flop S3 trps 😭

Sparkle232 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I said Ishaan fans meaning all as you were the one going on and on about Ishaan/Shakti fans this and that. Is reading comprehension so difficult for you? Bring me the reciept where I said NO Shakti/Ishaan fan ever claimed.

God what are you onsmiley44

Fine Ishaan is great character, shakti is wonderful person. Now bye for the last time for goodsmiley39

Edited by Sparkle232 - 17 hours ago
The_Best thumbnail

Originally posted by: Manny_123

Ghum's downfall started with makers's fault. S2 had the potential but they ruined it to the point of no return.They never tried to fix the story. They could have made it go off air but they wanted to extend it. So they did a reset. They still haven't learned a lesson smiley36

This PH is trash and worse than Shahi even which I never thought was possible. The way they went personal with Shakti, Sumit and then Bhavika when her quitting news came out was disgusting. They spread rumors against all of them just to malign them and ruin their careers and so fans can bash them instead of bashing Ganja. They did the same to TMD’s actress. Here they wanted 3.0+ trps and decided to do revamp just because trps fell for few weeks during IPL and their own trash writing. They became impatience so fast when it was IPL and all shows trps fell down, so they deserve such trps and far worse.
The_Best thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sparkle232

God what are you onsmiley44

Fine Ishaan is great character, shakti is wonderful person. Now bye for the last time for goodsmiley39

Talking as if I have any interest with talking to you. smiley39 I only replied back because you yourself brought in S2 fans. So don’t start if you can’t take it back. Going around bashing others but can’t take back the facts 😭 Anyhow, same to you. Naraj is besst joddi. Rajat the abuser is best. Whatever sleeps you better at night ❤️
Krishna45637 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Manny_123

I don't want to get into fanwars here. If I speak strictly from neutral POV, S2 had good TRPs and it went down with overuse of third angle, toxic family content and storyline. I agree that, in comparison S2 TRP, revamp version's TRP has not achieved to S2's TRP yet. I am just here to enjoy the revamp while I can. If it goes off-air we cannot do anything about it. Audience preference is dynamic and messed up tbh. Take Colors shows for example. Just when the show goes down they bring bigamy angle smiley36.

The thing is this PH and creatives are enemies of their own shows...they Destroyed TMD & ghum s2 as well .

Now in S3 when they again got good leads by default still they haven't learnt the lesson they are not understanding overuse of parenting angle on leads who barely look like sai's parents,they introduced a grown boy as their son ... blatantly copy pasting is gonna backfire again..

Manny_123 thumbnail

This PH is trash and worse than Shahi even which I never thought was possible. The way they went personal with Shakti, Sumit and then Bhavika when her quitting news came out was disgusting. They spread rumors against all of them just to malign them and ruin their careers and so fans can bash them instead of bashing Ganja. They did the same to TMD’s actress. Here they wanted 3.0+ trps and decided to do revamp just because trps fell for few weeks during IPL and their own trash writing. They became impatience so fast when it was IPL and all shows trps fell down, so they deserve such trps and far worse.

For me, Cockroaches are still better than DKP. The news of exit was indeed trash. But they never went after actors for their revenge saga as per my knowledge. Plus they kept the narrative they set intact in the story. Ishaan was not portrayed in a negative light in flashbacks of revamp version of Savi. But for DKP their level of revenge is very disgusting and pretty chidlish. He tarnished Prats and Shez' image with numerous IVs, gen 3 storyline is depicted falsely in this gen for obvious reasons, and teared PR' pics in the story. Dunno what more they will show in their ego smiley36. The childishness is at its peak. He is now showing SP's character in Anupama in a mocking manner. I saw some fans on X commenting how disgusting Rajan uncle is. smiley36