Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rosh4rose thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 18 hours ago

Originally posted by: Manny_123

Rajan Shahi ka rishta with SP is strong. So Rishta will be there as long as their rishta remains the same. Only Jhanak, Ghum and other shows get the TRP pressure smiley36. 2.5 trp is expected from them when RS' show is not doing well smiley37.

Sahi's Upma rules TRP's aunts mind smiley37They adore her ...Yeh ristha also helps as long running show

The_Best thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Manny_123

I don't want to get into fanwars here. If I speak strictly from neutral POV, S2 had good TRPs and it went down with overuse of third angle, toxic family content and storyline. I agree that, in comparison S2 TRP, revamp version's TRP has not achieved to S2's TRP yet. I am just here to enjoy the revamp while I can. If it goes off-air we cannot do anything about it. Audience preference is dynamic and messed up tbh. Take Colors shows for example. Just when the show goes down they bring bigamy angle smiley36.

The revamp was brought in to increase the trps to 3.0 and 3+, so it’s major flop considering why it was done in the first place. Ganja could’ve easily increased it to 3.0 and 3.0+ post Ishvi’s wedding as the trp was 2.7 then, but they brought in Reeva overdose and kicked out Isha Shantanu who were most liked characters after Ishvi especially Ishaa.
The_Best thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sparkle232

Season 3 trp definitely not better than season 1&2. But both seasons had terrible story for onscreen pairs where mls are two timers. That was not something proud worthy. I am ok with less trp non toxic story as long as it lasts. Will definitely bash rajat too if he turns out as previous male leads. As of now this season providing good entertainment. That's enough.

https://x.com/shaktiarora/status/1784566779081335178?t=bc6LewqD6tJ4iHjUOe1UoQ&s=19

Since we are talking about previous leads, thought of sharing it here.

Rajat is already worse than previous male leads. Also as usual not sharing the whole story: https://x.com/shaktiarora/status/1784672659546284078?s=46&t=Iip_qAKKvX1x0vBPTtQzyQ
Sparkle232 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: The_Best

You have multiple times stated Ishaan fans claim Shakti alone can bring trps. So do not lie. Ishaan was bashed by most even from his own fans despite being far better than Rajat who raised his hand on Savi right from the beginning and has been abusive to his own daughter. But instead majority of S3 fans have been defending him and caled that slap a tappad chemistry. So give me a break about your lies that Rajat is called out lmao. I had always claimed that I was proud how S2 fans always called out Ishaan when he was wrong and I called him many times too, but now I realize many who called him out were instead just Shakti haters which is why the same ones loved and found chemistry when Rajat raised hand on Savi and sexually harassed her.

Answer to your first statement. Didn't read rest of it.

https://x.com/sahiba606144227/status/1830920424974361039?t=1Uae2DQxMV2G0xVSUanTeg&s=19

Bye

Manny_123 thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Rosh4rose

SA did his part well in Ghum 2 but it was maker's fault to give a lot of importance to Reeva and not even turning her a real vamp , ar the end Reeva looked real " bechari" .

Every thing was going fine when they were showing Isha & Ishan's troubled relationship and Savi between them .

Yeah...I dunno why they overused third angle and toxcity to that extent. Even when TRP went down they continued to show Reeva. Till the end thak sje was there like an obstacle for the leads lol.

I actually thought TRP would increased after their marriage more. But cockroaches messed up the story smiley36. They destroyed TMD with that good-for-nothing track and Ghum also went down because of their own stupidity.

Sparkle232 thumbnail

Rajat is already worse than previous male leads. Also as usual not sharing the whole story: https://x.com/shaktiarora/status/1784672659546284078?s=46&t=Iip_qAKKvX1x0vBPTtQzyQ

Quotes prove everythingsmiley39I need not to say anything.

Randomlurker thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Season 3 trp definitely not better than season 1&2. But both seasons had terrible story for onscreen pairs where mls are two timers. That was not something proud worthy. I am ok with less trp non toxic story as long as it lasts. Will definitely bash rajat too if he turns out as previous male leads. As of now this season providing good entertainment. That's enough.

https://x.com/shaktiarora/status/1784566779081335178?t=bc6LewqD6tJ4iHjUOe1UoQ&s=19

Since we are talking about previous leads, thought of sharing it here.

I’ve seen too many of these slap-defending posts on Twitter during S2, so let’s not go there. Fans defended it but whatever. And yeah, Rajat is toxic—twisting Savi’s arm and breaking her bangles. No abuse is okay. If Rajat starts slapping Savi, I’ll trash him too. Season 2 is done; end of story. Let’s focus on S3 as long as it’s good!
Edited by LizzieBennet - 12 hours ago
The_Best thumbnail

So you are bringing the few Ishaan fans tweet to claim all Ishaan fans said that? Should I now bring into Savi fans tweets who have been keep going on claiming she’s the face of the show and that’s why she’s retained and brings trps? How they even accept that she did favoritism to retain herself?
Edited by The_Best - 18 hours ago
The_Best thumbnail

Quotes prove everythingsmiley39I need not to say anything.

So now you are making up things? 😭
Sparkle232 thumbnail

So you are bringing the few Ishaan fans tweet to claim all Ishaan fans said that? Should I now bring into Savi fans tweets who have been keep going on claiming she’s the face of the show and that’s why she’s retained and brings trps? How they even accept that she did favoritism to retain herself?

You are the one who said NO Shakti fan defended his character or claimed him to be trp king. So showed receipt. I don't want to prolong this. Bye smiley44