Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sparkle232 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 hours ago

Originally posted by: The_Best

Silsila aired at 10pm and was a slot leader for a while. I never said one actor alone can bring trp. It’s you who’s going on claiming that. I am talking about Ghum trps and your brought Silsila in between when Ghum trps facts are slapping hard. Whether Ishaan was ruined or not is irrelevant in trp discussion especially when despite all the ruining you claim to be, S2 did great. I can also bring how Rajat is an abuser POS as a man and father, but I am not bringing that. I am talking about trp. So stick to the topic unless you want to bring characters and XYZ shows nonstop to defend your original comment which was purely about Ghum.

Show me my statement where I said only one actor brings trp? All I said was makers couldn't afford shakti because of his remuneration as he is famous actor. Rajat is unfit to be a father, he has many flaws. The show/ fans acknowledges it instead of whitewashing his character.

Manny_123 thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 16 hours ago

I don't want to get into fanwars here. If I speak strictly from neutral POV, S2 had good TRPs and it went down with overuse of third angle, toxic family content and storyline. I agree that, in comparison S2 TRP, revamp version's TRP has not achieved to S2's TRP yet. I am just here to enjoy the revamp while I can. If it goes off-air we cannot do anything about it. Audience preference is dynamic and messed up tbh. Take Colors shows for example. Just when the show goes down they bring bigamy angle smiley36.

Rosh4rose thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 15 hours ago

Originally posted by: Manny_123

Nandani was indeed damsel in distress smiley36. She married an abuser and when her bff saved her she destroyed her life. But it doesn't mean she should just fall in love with a married guy 😂. Imo this serial should have gone on OTT platform. Season 2 shifted to OTT after some time.

Audience loved Dr Mauli with Adithi's mind blowing performance that show truly belong to her 👏

The_Best thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sparkle232

Show me my statement where I said only one actor brings trp? All I said was makers couldn't afford shakti because of his remuneration as he is famous actor. Rajat is unfit to be a father, he has many flaws. The show/ fans acknowledges it instead of whitewashing his character.

You have multiple times stated Ishaan fans claim Shakti alone can bring trps. So do not lie. Ishaan was bashed by most even from his own fans despite being far better than Rajat who raised his hand on Savi right from the beginning and has been abusive to his own daughter. But instead majority of S3 fans have been defending him and caled that slap a tappad chemistry. So give me a break about your lies that Rajat is called out lmao. I had always claimed that I was proud how S2 fans always called out Ishaan when he was wrong and I called him many times too, but now I realize many who called him out were instead just Shakti haters which is why the same ones loved and found chemistry when Rajat raised hand on Savi and sexually harassed her.
Manny_123 thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Randomlurker

Sitara really doing Ghum dirty every time 💀 like every show promotion they use Ghum , cuz of that ghum gotta use body doubles ‘cause the cast is overworked. Even when Uka got 30 min episodes, Ghum was still pushing 45 mins 😭. They did a mahasangram with Imlie 3 and Uka too, just to boost their TRP, but every time it’s only Ghum that suffers 😩. On top of that, the channel keeps pressuring Ghum about TRPs dropping, but when it comes to Rishta, even when it’s giving 2-2-2.0 for months, they do NOTHING 🙄. They’re too busy kissing Shahi’s a** fr. Like, are ganja makers blind or dumb? Can’t they see the daily TRP pattern? Lead-centric tracks give them 2.5, but the sideys, maa-beti, baap-beti tracks make it drop to 1.9 😬. And they keep copying YHM... Bhavika is SO young, she doesn’t even look like she could be Sai’s mom at all 😭. The parent angle just ain’t working. Rajat’s character isn’t like Raman either, who was way softer than how they’re showing him act like a total a** in the DNA track 😒. And Kian kid track – total downfall, smh. Makers, open your eyes and brains already 🫠

Rajan Shahi ka rishta with SP is strong. So Rishta will be there as long as their rishta remains the same. Only Jhanak, Ghum and other shows get the TRP pressure smiley36. 2.5 trp is expected from them when RS' show is not doing well smiley37.

Rosh4rose thumbnail

I don't want to get into fanwars here. If I speak strictly from neutral POV, S2 had good TRPs and it went down with overuse of third angle, toxic family content and storyline. I agree that, in comparison S2 TRP, revamp version's TRP has not achieved to S2's TRP yet. I am just here to enjoy the revamp while I can. If it goes off-air we cannot do anything about it. Audience preference is dynamic and messed up tbh. Take Colors shows for example. Just when the show goes down they bring bigamy angle smiley36.

SA did his part well in Ghum 2 but it was maker's fault to give a lot of importance to Reeva and not even turning her a real vamp , ar the end Reeva looked real " bechari" .

Every thing was going fine when they were showing Isha & Ishan's troubled relationship and Savi between them .

Randomlurker thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Inka Alag laga hua hai 🤣

https://x.com/mainwohhoon/status/1836701111161430065

Kya Matlab hua MS hai Trp queen vaiju ghum ko bhi le dubi

https://x.com/krishna53526262/status/1836702250070397099

Edited by Randomlurker - 15 hours ago
Rosh4rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sparkle232

I am waiting for them to bring aashka to takkar house for trp masala smiley37

That will be a real TRP masala , I think Savi will do the honour of bringing Astha back 😀 telli g Sai's biological mother smiley37

Manny_123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rosh4rose

Audience loved Dr Mauli with Adithi's mind blowing performance that show truly belong to her 👏

I felt sorry for Dr. Mauli in the story. It is good that she found a nice guy in her life. Also, makers in the end showed Kunal regretting which should be the message of the show. Had they narrated the story properly it would have been a good story. After all, these kinds of cases are often in the world today. Shows based on these sensitive topics should be the ones addressing those topics.

Sparkle232 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Season 3 trp definitely not better than season 1&2. But both seasons had terrible story for onscreen pairs where mls are two timers. That was not something proud worthy. I am ok with less trp non toxic story as long as it lasts. Will definitely bash rajat too if he turns out as previous male leads. As of now this season providing good entertainment. That's enough.

https://x.com/shaktiarora/status/1784566779081335178?t=bc6LewqD6tJ4iHjUOe1UoQ&s=19

Since we are talking about previous leads, thought of sharing it here.