Episode Discussion

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Randomlurker thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 hours ago

Originally posted by: Rosh4rose

OMG

That " Silsila " was a real puke worthy drama ...I watched it only good thing was " Adithi" in that , She swallowed every one with her " mind blowing performance " and never went back to cheater ex husband ...

what happened in Silsila ?
Rosh4rose thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Sparkle232

When virat was behind sai as a psycho, he locked both sai & savi in room. Both didn't care how will it affect a kid. Virat got sai arrested, planned to have a family with pakhi, savi, vinu. Sai had to run away from police station to meet her daughter. Worst parents.

He was a psycho at the end smiley37...serves him right

Sparkle232 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rosh4rose

OMG

That " Silsila " was a real puke worthy drama ...I watched it only good thing was " Adithi" in that , She swallowed every one with her " mind blowing performance " and never went back to cheater ex husband ...

Two popular actors tried to justify that EMA pair with ehsaas crap. Glad audience rejected it. Only good thing about that show is mouli character & Aditi.

Manny_123 thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Randomlurker

I saw clip yhm ka jealously track bhot kharatnak hai ,nd 💯 % gonna copy it

https://x.com/leoasassin/status/1836625155973689622

I liked today's episode. It was so cute to see Saraj with Sai. Their family moments were a treat to watch. I was surprised to see Aashika moving out of Arsh's house which did not happen in YHM if my memory serves right.

Sparkle232 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Ghum's TRP drops. Audience wants masala...

I am waiting for them to bring aashka to takkar house for trp masala smiley37

Manny_123 thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 6

Two popular actors tried to justify that EMA pair with ehsaas crap. Glad audience rejected it. Only good thing about that show is mouli character & Aditi.

So Shakti and Drashti justified their characters in IV during the time of SilSila?

Manny_123 thumbnail

Ganja will definitely try their toxicity smiley37

Sparkle232 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Manny_123

I liked today's episode. It was so cute to see Saraj with Sai. Their family moments were a treat to watch. I was surprised to see Aashika moving out of Arsh's house which did not happen in YHM if my memory serves right.

Yes shagun didn't leave. May be they will bring aashika to takkar house for infamous triangle. But bringing aashika at this stage may not work as leads are yet to fall in love.

nutmeg7 thumbnail

See this is what happens. Audience gets bored after a time seeing plain vanilla stuff.smiley37
Sparkle232 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Manny_123

So Shakti and Drashti justified their characters in IV during the time of SilSila?

Unfortunately. Not just them, whole point of that show was to show nandini Kunal as soulmate lovers. But it didn't work due to audience backlash.

Shakti kind of tried to defend ishaan slap too by comparing it with ishaan reva chappal scene.