Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 hours ago

Originally posted by: Sparkle232

Channel played with ghum. 45 min episodes telecast for 2-3 weeks. This week duration decreased. Let's see.

It effects the quality badly the leads were barely together in the same frame always shooting with BD .. chemistry kaise dikhegi this week I am seeing them work together

Sparkle232 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Manny_123

Ppl might disagree with me, I don't think hyping the jodi can impact TRP audience. All of this happens on online. In terms of online, Saraj and show are already popular. What matters is the storyline. I have watched a couple of eps in AAA. The cinematography, camera work and acting are all subpar. I can't even watch the show because the constant cam movement. But ppl like it because it is fresh and storyline for them is intriguing.

Shez time TRP was there irrespective of Jodi promotion. Rishta just fluctuates between 2.1-2.2 because of stale storyline. Since they have a loyal audience TRP will fluctuate untill they mess up the whole story completelty. Ghum needs to work on storyline.

Agree. Ghum showed creativity in wedding track by giving many original scenes of leads. Next week trp may give clear picture. This revamp started with 1.9 then reached 2.3. So they can always give come back.

Rishta don't have trp pressure because producer is shahi. That show running only to get highest episodes count milestone.

Edited by Sparkle232 - 14 hours ago
Randomlurker thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Not ishaan (shakti) fans feeling happy for trp decrease smiley37

Unka toh alag hi rona hai , they cry nd whine bout trp boost like crazy sayin it's bcoz star plus doin mad promos. During Ishaan's time there was nothin, yet Ishaan was the one pullin in all the trp. When trp dips, they still out here like 'show won't survive without Shakti'. It's the story that matters, not actors. fr, thank god they killed off chushan, dude was trash af a pathetic ml
Randomlurker thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Manny_123

Ppl might disagree with me, I don't think hyping the jodi can impact TRP audience. All of this happens on online. In terms of online, Saraj and show are already popular. What matters is the storyline. I have watched a couple of eps in AAA. The cinematography, camera work and acting are all subpar. I can't even watch the show because the constant cam movement. But ppl like it because it is fresh and storyline for them is intriguing.

Shez time TRP was there irrespective of Jodi promotion. Rishta just fluctuates between 2.1-2.2 because of stale storyline. Since they have a loyal audience TRP will fluctuate untill they mess up the whole story completelty. Ghum needs to work on storyline.

💯 % agrees with everything on point
Manny_123 thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 6

Channel played with ghum. 45 min episodes telecast for 2-3 weeks. This week duration decreased. Let's see.

Yes, channel did dirty with Ghum by continuing to give 45mins each episode despite already having AAA show. It was first used to boost AAA show and last week Maati. They used Bhavika for UKA promotions. It is good that it is back to 21mins duration.

Rosh4rose thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

@bold Don't want to argue anymoresmiley39

Let us watch "Sairaj" and enjoy the fun filled episodes ...waise bhi " Sai and viru" are history now smiley37

Rosh4rose thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Wonder why their trp king couldn't get trp for silsila. No offense if there is any shakti fans here. But I don't like him after the way he defended slap.

2.0-2.2 trp not enough for ghum makers because their fav ml remuneration was high. They need to move on & ask their fav to stop doing cheater characters like Kunal, ishaan.

OMG

That " Silsila " was a real puke worthy drama ...I watched it only good thing was " Adithi" in that , She swallowed every one with her " mind blowing performance " and never went back to cheater ex husband ...

Randomlurker thumbnail

Sitara really doing Ghum dirty every time 💀 like every show promotion they use Ghum , cuz of that ghum gotta use body doubles ‘cause the cast is overworked. Even when Uka got 30 min episodes, Ghum was still pushing 45 mins 😭. They did a mahasangram with Imlie 3 and Uka too, just to boost their TRP, but every time it’s only Ghum that suffers 😩. On top of that, the channel keeps pressuring Ghum about TRPs dropping, but when it comes to Rishta, even when it’s giving 2-2-2.0 for months, they do NOTHING 🙄. They’re too busy kissing Shahi’s a** fr. Like, are ganja makers blind or dumb? Can’t they see the daily TRP pattern? Lead-centric tracks give them 2.5, but the sideys, maa-beti, baap-beti tracks make it drop to 1.9 😬. And they keep copying YHM... Bhavika is SO young, she doesn’t even look like she could be Sai’s mom at all 😭. The parent angle just ain’t working. Rajat’s character isn’t like Raman either, who was way softer than how they’re showing him act like a total a** in the DNA track 😒. And Kian kid track – total downfall, smh. Makers, open your eyes and brains already 🫠

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Ghum's TRP drops. Audience wants masala...

Sparkle232 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rosh4rose

Let us watch "Sairaj" and enjoy the fun filled episodes ...waise bhi " Sai and viru" are history now smiley37

Haa. I hope they are doing well in hell & pakhi too joined them.

Let's enjoy saraj until vanku decided to show his talent on them toosmiley39

If they deviated from yhm next week then they care about trp, if not then they don't care smiley37