We are used to MLs doing all this for OFL

Rosh4rose thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: NoraSM

1000014791.jpg

Dandiya night already? Is this really Ghum? 😭

We are used to MLs doing all this for OFL

That is a common rituals for MLs smiley37Evolution of ITV's MLs , I think only Dev Dixit from Kuch Rang didn't do dandiya ...He was in to couple dance 🕺

1169321 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rosh4rose

That is a common rituals for MLs smiley37Evolution of ITV's MLs , I think only Dev Dixit from Kuch Rang didn't do dandiya ...He was in to couple dance 🕺

But this tells me that episode will be late because they are still shooting

1169321 thumbnail

He came to shoot Ishan multiple round and make Savi infertile smiley37smiley37

Did you see his interview about Reeva's exit? The dude was confirming gossip like anything

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Did you see his interview about Reeva's exit? The dude was confirming gossip like anything

Haa. Infact he spilled so much that the guy who came to visit Sumit also shot back at him 😂😂😂
1169321 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Haa. Infact he spilled so much that the guy who came to visit Sumit also shot back at him 😂😂😂

We needed him in Ghum 1

Rosh4rose thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

We needed him in Ghum 1

I stopped watching Ghum 1...because Mr & Mrs Blue .cringe fest smiley36..once the series went off air completed watching it but Virat's crying watched on time ( during Sathya & Sai marriage..

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Uff that fake kapaas ka phool enters Ghum verse yet again .. jin couples par girte hai .. they should stay away from each other Sai and virat par fall hua .. they loved each other but made their marital life a misery .. Then it fell on sahiba and Angad 😂😂😂😂😂.. unko ek cold frozen night Mila …. And kabhi bhi ek dusre ke sath kuch nahi .. then angad married humshakal 😂😂😂 Uske baad kapas ka flower fell on savi n ishan .. omg bechara ishan .. apni Mehraru ke sath ek din bhi nahi reh Paya Matlab jin par this flower falls the couple is doomed
Edited by Aadi04 - 2 months ago
Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Who is the ML...smiley37smiley37...Mr .Blue Bhat or what .. I heard his new serial is coming up then I am not watching for sure ....can't take any thing related to Mrs .Blue Bhat

Now a days he is not looking handsome either ... my self better look at some one pleasing for eyes

NB is in colors .. megha barsenge

They should have given this new show which looks like a copy of star jalsa ka Geeta LLB to Ayesha Singh .. mad folks ..