Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Swaydheenta thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 hours ago

I mean, i saw some edited spoiler on youtube so got a doubt.

Did aashika's bf have an affair with Rajat's sister in yhm?

Rosh4rose thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Swaydheenta

I mean, i saw some edited spoiler on youtube so got a doubt.

Did aashika's bf have an affair with Rajat's sister in yhm?

No idea...I hope not ....smiley37...that will be horrible but Aashks will learn a lesson but smiley36thought of it looks " disgusting"smiley11

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sparkle232

Exactly I don't want her to become like her parents. Her police father saved all criminals in his family especially his favourite pakhi. She better not adopt any chavan genes.

Adopt nahi inherit 😂😂😂..

Savi is virat’s daughter and has chavan genes 🧬 which do come out .. since she was brought up by her badi ajji .. ( Kaku the great ) she displays her traits of bossiness .. soon all her in laws will start doing vahini vahini to her .. rather saying bhabhi bhabhi to her.. her poor sasuma is already hiding vodka in pani ki bottle

Edited by Aadi04 - 16 hours ago
Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Rosh4rose

No idea...I hope not ....smiley37...that will be horrible but Aashks will learn a lesson but smiley36thought of it looks " disgusting"smiley11

I am thinking Arsh is doing too well as a villain .. he won’t vanish suddenly he is the man with whom Tara is having an affair .. he seems to have a thing for women with small kids .

Rosh4rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aadi04

I am thinking Arsh is doing too well as a villain .. he won’t vanish suddenly he is the man with whom Tara is having an affair .. he seems to have a thing for women with small kids .

So true 👍 Arsh is attracted woman with children....Tara too have a baby 👶, Arsh get excited smiley37Only with Moms ....

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

They have good chemistry no doubt .. they should stay away from bringing Sai and Virat traits in both of them ..

It’s a different story .. both have inner traumas ..

savi knows a bit how Rajat was cheated in marriage but Rajat has no idea about Savi’s past .. just because she’s jovial .. does not mean life has been hunky dory for her

She had her dreams squashed from childhood having her happy family .. to seeing her parents unite and die immediately in horrific circumstances

Grow up with elderly grieving grandparents..

Kaku was never bad to her .. she was totally right looking at their elderly age she wanted savi settled in a marriage .. and give up on her dreams

Because in the end Savi was reduced to running a tea stall .. to make ends meet ..

Then having 2 more horrific encounters

Samrudh killing chavan family

And then Bhawar patil killing Ishan ..

So life is giving both of them a second chance and if writers develop it well it can be a good story

Savi has had a traumatic childhood from the day she was born..remember how she used to yearn for her baba..and write messages on the trees 🥺.. Rajat is blessed ŵith lovely parents..and apart from,a cheating ex wife ,.. his life has been good. But once he falls in love with Savi..he’ll forget about Ashika and the pain she caused him as he will move on..Savi,will heal,him..and hopefully he’ll heal Savi as well.. it’s already started with him giving Savi ..a child..Sai..and making her a mother.
Rosh4rose thumbnail

Adopt nahi inherit 😂😂😂..

Savi is virat’s daughter and has chavan genes 🧬 which do come out .. since she was brought up by her badi ajji .. ( Kaku the great ) she displays her traits of bossiness .. soon all her in laws will start doing vahini vahini to her .. rather saying bhabhi bhabhi to her.. her poor sasuma is already hiding vodka in pani ki bottle

Savi has inherited many traits from her Badi Aji smiley37smiley37...looks like that .

I feel like Bhavani Kaku lives inside her , if not Savi could have gone crazy by the tragedies she witnessed in her life!..

Rosh4rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indira1211

Savi has had a traumatic childhood from the day she was born..remember how she used to yearn for her baba..and write messages on the trees 🥺.. Rajat is blessed ŵith lovely parents..and apart from,a cheating ex wife ,.. his life has been good. But once he falls in love with Savi..he’ll forget about Ashika and the pain she caused him as he will move on..Savi,will heal,him..and hopefully he’ll heal Savi as well.. it’s already started with him giving Savi ..a child..Sai..and making her a mother.

Sai and Virat were not fit to be parents!..

Savi had a life which was tormented with tragedies, agonising to the core even to watch .

Now it is heart warming to watch finally she is happy in true sense never became IAS also doesn't matter ♥️ she is happy and peaceful with Ishanthanu, Takkers and with her little Sai 💖

Indira1211 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sparkle232

After going out, what can she do. Can she fight goons physically when goons can attack little kid sai by bragging inside car. That would be unrealistic. She handled it tactfully by calling police.

@bold 💯. I am glad she is not like her parents.

her parents as parents were very irresponsible …Virat deciding to die with Sai..instead of raising his kids and Sai..letting him stay with her instead of sending him to the kids. That was totally selfish. I’ve heard of stories where wives were trapped in cars after accidents,,and they insisted the husband go be with the children..but here this couple who couldn’t live with each other..suddenly wanted to die with each other and abandoned the children.. That really didn’t show Sairat in a good light..☹️
Edited by Indira1211 - 16 hours ago
Indira1211 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rosh4rose

Sai and Virat were not fit to be parents!..

Savi had a life which was tormented with tragedies, agonising to the core even to watch .

Now it is heart warming to watch finally she is happy in true sense never became IAS also doesn't matter ♥️ she is happy and peaceful with Ishanthanu, Takkers and with her little Sai 💖

this is very true..I made a post about this just now..👍