Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 17 hours ago

I enjoyed the episode.. but I did not like the Anjana rishta wala lyric .. Sai virat were different.. these 2 have their own chemistry

Both savi and Rajat are made for each other .. and they have funny family .. I like the sasuma the most .

They should use the Ghum signature tune and just put new lyrics .. one size cannot fit all

Waise PTM me couple games kyu khela .. it seemed more like a teej wale party then PTM

I have attended so many PTMs and sports day yes they have mothers competing in 100 m dash or play badminton

Fathers playing cricket

Mothers cooking food with kids but couple wale games Toh definitely nahi khilate .

This sudden attack by goons was wierd .. and savi sitting quietly in the car was an insult to virat n Sai ka khoon .. she’s becoming more and more like bhavani 2.0 😂😂

Edited by Aadi04 - 17 hours ago
Sparkle232 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aadi04

I enjoyed the episode.. but I did not like the Anjana rishta wala lyric .. Sai virat were different.. these 2 have their own chemistry

Both savi and Rajat are made for each other .. and they have funny family .. I like the sasuma the most .

They should use the Ghum signature tune and just put new lyrics .. one size cannot fit all

Waise PTM me couple games kyu khela .. it seemed more like a teej wale party then PTM

I have attended so many PTMs and sports day yes they have mothers competing in 100 m dash or play badminton

Fathers playing cricket

Mothers cooking food with kids but couple wale games Toh definitely nahi khilate .

This sudden attack by goons was wierd .. and savi sitting quietly in the car was an insult to virat n Sai ka khoon .. she’s becoming more and more like bhavani 2.0 😂😂

@bold rajat asked same question for which savi answered. Serial liberties smiley39

@Italic She did not. She was about to handle but sai stopped her saying she is scared. Savi was the one who called police.

Aadi04 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Swaydheenta

Does tara have an affair with Harsh?

Even I feel it is highly possible that Arsh will try to trap Tara in a relationship.. he hates Rajat..

and his relationship with Ashika is kinda getting over ..this can create a new dynamic in the family

Aadi04 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sparkle232

@bold rajat asked same question for which savi answered. Serial liberties smiley39

@Italic She did not. She was about to handle but sai stopped her saying she is scared. Savi was the one who called police.

Yes but if it was Sai .. she would have convinced her kids to sit quietly give some pep talk of being brave kid . And gone out ..

but it is ok .. it’s perfectly normal.. Savi has seen a lot more trauma from a very young age .. she cannot be Sai and Virat .. who had a balanced childhood with loving parent..

Edited by Aadi04 - 17 hours ago
Sparkle232 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Yes but if it was Sai .. she would have convinced her kids to sit quietly give some pep talk of being brave kid . And gone out ..

but it is ok .. it’s perfectly normal.. Savi has seen a lot more trauma from a very young age .. she cannot be Sai and Virat .. who had a balanced childhood with loving parent..

After going out, what can she do. Can she fight goons physically when goons can attack little kid sai by bragging inside car. That would be unrealistic. She handled it tactfully by calling police.

@bold 💯. I am glad she is not like her parents.

Randomlurker thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Agreed with everything you said, Sai and Virat were def dysfunctional as hell. But tbh, I don’t think Ganja will stick with the whole "Savi only having a daughter thats Sai" for the next gen. Like, they’re totally gonna give her her own biological kid. I don’t trust their writing, they just forget stuff whenever it suits them lol. Either they’ll pull some surrogacy drama again, or suddenly Savi will get her uterus back by some miracle writing and have a baby. 💀

Randomlurker thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Saraj own bgm ig , I like this ost

https://x.com/soniSpeakss/status/1836584374621348240

India_TV thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 5

Fathers playing cricket

Ab Accha hai Ghum.., I left long time back…. Itna satate the kaji pakhi… and virat b jealousy mrin khukhaar Ho jaata tha…. That Alta time…., woh lunch with prof time… then tai ke Shaadi time😃

Randomlurker thumbnail

I saw clip yhm ka jealously track bhot kharatnak hai ,nd 💯 % gonna copy it

https://x.com/leoasassin/status/1836625155973689622