Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sparkle232 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: a day ago

Originally posted by: Rosh4rose

The best trait of Hitesh is he never over acts ; he does it enough unlike acting like on " stage shows " and end up on GIF section of 😁 funny expressions smiley37

Tell me about it. His character is difficult to portray. Sad, happy, sarcastic, emotional, clown, angry he is doing all shades well. He is good at romance too. The way he looked at sleeping savi in yesterday episode smiley42

Krishna45637 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Happy for them, more for hitesh bcoz everyone was so unhappy when he was cast but he has proved everyone wrong & he got accepted so well♥️

The chemistry has worked really well..only if ganja utilizes them well they can top the trp charts too as anyway they picked up well from 1.9 to 2.3 despite the backlash now that they are being accepted & appreciated ,ganja must utilise them well

Edited by Krishna45637 - a day ago
Priya5554 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Krishna45637

Happy for them, more for hitesh bcoz everyone was so unhappy when he was cast but he has proved everyone wrong & he got accepted so well♥️

The chemistry has worked really well..only if ganja utilizes them well they can top the trp charts too as anyway they picked up well from 1.9 to 2.3 despite the backlash now that they are being accepted & appreciated ,ganja must utilise them well

The sudden revamp was a risky move...but the person who cast hitesh deserves a raise for sure...

Hitesh's acting & talent is speaking for itself.. rajat is a complex character & grey shaded which could have got such backlash but Hitesh's ability of doing emotional, romantic even comic scenes so well that people are liking him so much... youtube was filled with negative comments earlier now it's filled with such amazing response for Rajat & SaRaj both..

Krishna45637 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Priya5554

The sudden revamp was a risky move...but the person who cast hitesh deserves a raise for sure...

Hitesh's acting & talent is speaking for itself.. rajat is a complex character & grey shaded which could have got such backlash but Hitesh's ability of doing emotional, romantic even comic scenes so well that people are liking him so much... youtube was filled with negative comments earlier now it's filled with such amazing response for Rajat & SaRaj both..

That's so true...the leads casting is just fab and very well loved by online & even trp audience as saraj episodes reach 2.4 & 2.5, it's just the parenting angle is a turn off for trp audience which is correct also bcoz they are a young pair & don't suit in the parenting thing ..the dna track trps prove it..

SaRaj look like kian's bhaiya bhabhi..so that is something makers will take care of if they want trp they will have to keep parenting aspect minimal otherwise this gen despite having such great leads & chemistry will be doomed

Edited by Krishna45637 - a day ago
Rosh4rose thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

There was no other way out , they gave too much importance to the supposed to be Vamp at the end Reeva was looking real becahari loosing her lover 💔 without any fault and ML lost credibility

Redflag thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 6

Started watching Ghum again only because of leads pair chemistry..

Edited by Redflag - a day ago
Randomlurker thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Krishna45637

That's so true...the leads casting is just fab and very well loved by online & even trp audience as saraj episodes reach 2.4 & 2.5, it's just the parenting angle is a turn off for trp audience which is correct also bcoz they are a young pair & don't suit in the parenting thing ..the dna track trps prove it..

SaRaj look like kian's bhaiya bhabhi..so that is something makers will take care of if they want trp they will have to keep parenting aspect minimal otherwise this gen despite having such great leads & chemistry will be doomed

@bold...I agree. If you check the daily TRP pattern, whenever the focus is on Saraj, TRP hits 2.5-2.4 pre-episode. TRP always drops when they focus too much on Sai, Arman, Mirnu, Aman, and the custody battle. It's clear that the audience loves seeing Rajat and Savi's story. I said this before too—less SS of Sai is needed. Plus, they brought in Kiaan, and the kid is so big, upar se Bhavika, Kaveri, and Hitesh don’t look like parents of even one kid Feels off. They should change the track and minimize the parenting scenes as much as possible. Today audience is different they don't wanted to see story only bases on parenting.
Randomlurker thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

They legit have no choice but to revamp; they've totally wrecked the story with all this 3rd angle overload. Chushan Bhosale is one of the worst MLs ever, and that whole slapping thing was dumb. Plus, Savi was always crying with her ex-criminal in-laws they Traumatized her. Shakti's fees were high too, and Star Plus demanding 2.5 TRP because of that , means they gotta revamp everything, and cast a fresh lineup. Murga lucked out with great cast and a leads chemistries that actually works, so the audience and Trp are both liking it. Revamping works good for them.
Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Even though this forum is mostly dead

I am thoroughly enjoying the show .. I am happy my savi bada finally got a nice family .. she had been writing it in trees for a happy family since childhood ..

this ganpati .. bappa gave her a happy family

I like the in laws , I like her adoptive parents and her new hubby .

plus the infertility track was handled so well here with Sai coming in savi’s life .. I hope ganja doesn’t mess it up by being surrogacy and all that .

There will be issues created when Kiyaan n Ashika enter their lives.. that’s itv .. but I hope they give the right message that adoption and accepting someone from heart .. is absolutely all right

Sai n virat had 2 children who were of their own blood .. what a terrible set of parents both turned out to be .. they could not let aside of their egos to give the kids a happy and stable family .

Shantanu n isha have given savi more stability and confidence in the last 7 years she was with them ..

Today they see savi with Rajat and are happy for her .. because by heart they accepted savi as their daughter and not daughter in law .. they don’t try to see ishan in Rajat ..

For once Ghum is doing things right .. lets hope they continue

Edited by Aadi04 - a day ago
Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 17 hours ago

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

smiley37smiley37

This remind me of this scene with Thing in Ghum

Patralekha Ghkkpm GIF

Crying, screeching and begging for a 2nd chance IPS Virat in that coffee shop. Thing try to hold his hand with her claws reminding him about love, and Samrat just came home too smiley37 Virat looked at like she had 2 heads what love, he told her he love his biwi smiley37smiley37

Tumhara aur mera ek Guzra kal tha … tha …. Tum samrat ki biwi ho .., virat was epic here