Frequent Posters

Sparkle232 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 days ago

Today's episode was hilarious. Drunken savi trolling rajat in public smiley37

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I am liking Ghum 2.5 .. it is fun racy .. and hilarious… plots are funny .. after 4 years in Ghum verse .. a celebration was done in a fun way without any negativity

The mother in law did a genuine mistake of mixing bottle of vodka .. and instead of enjoying . Immediately confessed to her son .. and they were trying to save savi

Sparkle232 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aadi04

I am liking Ghum 2.5 .. it is fun racy .. and hilarious… plots are funny .. after 4 years in Ghum verse .. a celebration was done in a fun way without any negativity

The mother in law did a genuine mistake of mixing bottle of vodka .. and instead of enjoying . Immediately confessed to her son .. and they were trying to save savi

Yes. Some family members even enjoying savi antics instead of judging her. Best part about this revamp is savi & Isha shantanu bond. The way they both became savi parents through platonic bond. Respite from forced blood relation bonds.
Aadi04 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sparkle232

Yes. Some family members even enjoying savi antics instead of judging her. Best part about this revamp is savi & Isha shantanu bond. The way they both became savi parents through platonic bond. Respite from forced blood relation bonds.

I am loving the mother in law she’s holding things so well .. yesterday she fought like a tigress with Ashika and Arsh

I enjoy her antics even the one with vodka was fun . She thinking savi doing jadu tona with nimbu Mirch .. she’s getting the best scenes

Rosh4rose thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Today's episode was hilarious. Drunken savi trolling rajat in public smiley37

I was laughing although the episode ...smiley37smiley37smiley37maza aayi ...smiley37smiley37...Pralayanath toh aisa pralay kar Di smiley37

Rosh4rose thumbnail

I feel so happy to see what a great inlaws Sai got after the toxic criminal Bosales

Mr& Mrs Thakers rocks ...I ❤️ them a lot ....Ghum has become light hearted ✨️ family show .

Sparkle232 thumbnail

Upcoming savi hugging rajat under shower then slaps him smiley39

Sparkle232 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rosh4rose

I was laughing although the episode ...smiley37smiley37smiley37maza aayi ...smiley37smiley37...Pralayanath toh aisa pralay kar Di smiley37

Bedsheet jaisi shakal smiley37. Rajat was done with everything smiley37

Rosh4rose thumbnail

Upcoming savi hugging rajat under shower then slaps him smiley39

Waiting for tomorrow...bechara Rajat smiley37...Savi uski badi aaji Kaku pe gayi ....smiley37smiley37

Aadi04 thumbnail

Yes savi deserved some emotional stability… something which her real parents failed to give her .. and her grandparents were too old n broken .. she has seen a couple bonded together and supporting each other in trauma

Edited by Aadi04 - 2 days ago