Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Natashaspeaks thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 days ago

Originally posted by: Randomlurker

Instead of simply copying the formula from Yhm, the makers of Ghum should focus on understanding the expectations of today's audience. Back in the Yhm era, the TV audience was different. They enjoyed watching the bond between Ishita and Ruhi as a mother-daughter duo, where Ishita's main role was being Ruhi's mother. But today's viewers demand more drama and a stronger focus on the lead characters and their love stories. Just because something worked back then doesn't mean it'll succeed now.

Also, the casting of Kiaan as the son of Rajat and Aashka feels off, as he looks more like their younger brother than their child. The casting doesn't quite fit. The team needs to think for themselves and create fresh, original scenes that resonate with the current audience.

The writers have become too lazy to even think nowadays, kiaan looks like savi's fraternal twin smiley37hope he never calls savi mom or aunt smiley36 but IDK how is relationship serial bringing 2+ trp. It's a borefest. Atleast Pakhi didi was entertaining in ghum 1 but here the PL is just irritating. It's more like watching an art movie. Everyone knows how the story is going to progress but the pankhas think that ml and fl are going to do gulugulu lifelong. The ml, fl and also the pl can be called one of the most brain-dead people on ITV. I started disliking the fl there the day she abandoned the poor people whose case she had taken up, for her turu lob smiley39and now she is spending away the last bit of wealth she has on a wedding. How can someone be so desperate to marry a man who will anyways never prioritise her. I don't know how are youngsters or for that matter anyone able to connect to this

Randomlurker thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

This is good , yes Makers focus on leads only

https://x.com/ankaheenbatein/status/1834508559838568784

Bless my delusional heart, why did Rajat write 'hum ek nayi shuruwat kar sakte hai'? But on Twitter, some are saying Armaan wrote this chit as per the OG. But Armaan kyu inke bedroom mein chit chipkayega 😔

Sparkle232 thumbnail
I think he meant friendship. I doubt they can be friends without trying to kill each other. Savi misunderstood him in today's episode too 😂
Randomlurker thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sparkle232

I think he meant friendship. I doubt they can be friends without trying to kill each other. Savi misunderstood him in today's episode too 😂

Episode is up

Yeah probably he meant that , I think they have very long way to go now.

sweet_tania thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sparkle232

Mast chemistry hai Rajat Savi ki and I am enjoying their nok-jhoks.

Without nok -jhoks , bahut he blend vibe aata hai kisi bhi couple se.

Romance baad mai dikha dena, abhi ke liye toh I am enjoying their nok-jhoks and banters a lot.

I hope they don’t rush for showing romance and chumban or showing it like hero has no purpose and usme kamdev ki aatma aa gayi types.

Ghum is interesting right nowsmiley20

Randomlurker thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweet_tania

Romance baad mai dikha dena, abhi ke liye toh I am enjoying their nok-jhoks and banters a lot.

I hope they don’t rush for showing romance and chumban or showing it like hero has no purpose and usme kamdev ki aatma aa gayi types.

Ghum is interesting right nowsmiley20

YES, THIS. Exactly what I want. Give me the nok jhok and angst, actual character development for the leads. If Rajat manhandles Savi, then Savi better manhandle him back 10x harder. Just please, anything but that cringy, overdone 'chipka chipki' nibba nibbi love story. That’s so lame
Randomlurker thumbnail

Well ye kya ho raha hai

https://x.com/SharmaBhavZOFC/status/1834550892906844518

Screenshot_20240913-211518 (1).png

Screenshot_20240913-211518 (2).png

Award ke time yaad nahi Rahega because it's Shahi Award show not SP award. I don't get why tf Sitara only uses the Ghum cast, like wtf. Rishta comes right after uka, so why don't they use them? According to the Rishta fd, their leads are the face of Sitara🚶🏻‍♀️

Edited by Randomlurker - 5 days ago
Randomlurker thumbnail

Anyone think this precap is misleading??

https://x.com/ankaheenbatein/status/1834519222195552443

Sparkle232 thumbnail

Ghum is interesting right now

True. I am invested in their story mostly because of their past. Both had bad past. Now it seems impossible for both of them to fall in love again which makes the show interesting. There was no two timing behaviour from ml as of now, fl is independent in actions not just in talks, non toxic in laws. Everything I needed right now.

Sparkle232 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Randomlurker

Anyone think this precap is misleading??

If they followed og then yes