Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sparkle232 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 days ago

I think they changed leads dynamic here. Raman was dominant one while Ishita adjusting person. But savi is dominating one here. If rajat shouts at her, she shouts back at him. Rajat till now didn't do anything to annoy her. He was doing what she wants him to do. When she tried to ruin his sleep for hurting sai, did boycott rajat thing, he didn't go berserk.

Manny_123 thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Sparkle232

Jhanak & ghum reach also same. Almost same position.

Because of the duration, Ghum is at 3rd position.

Pyaricetamol thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sparkle232

I think they changed leads dynamic here. Raman was dominant one while Ishita adjusting person. But savi is dominating one here. If rajat shouts at her, she shouts back at him. Rajat till now didn't do anything to annoy her. He was doing what she wants him to do. When she tried to ruin his sleep for hurting sai, did boycott rajat thing, he didn't go berserk.

I don't know why ghum fans keep saying this. In yhm, Ishita did the whole "boycott raman" thing, blasted him even at the end of DNA track when she comes to know the truth about Raman's doubts, keeps bashing him for ignoring Ruhi till around 100 epis until she understands how much Raman cares for Ruhi/Adi..Ishita was a strong woman for close to 300-400 epis who used to put Raman in his place whenever he committed mistakes. Their characters got ruined later on. But initially, both Raman and Ishita were equally strong. Nobody dominated anyone

Randomlurker thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Edited word count.......

Edited by Randomlurker - 5 days ago
Sparkle232 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pyaricetamol

I don't know why ghum fans keep saying this. In yhm, Ishita did the whole "boycott raman" thing, blasted him even at the end of DNA track when she comes to know the truth about Raman's doubts, keeps bashing him for ignoring Ruhi till around 100 epis until she understands how much Raman cares for Ruhi/Adi..Ishita was a strong woman for close to 300-400 epis who used to put Raman in his place whenever he committed mistakes. Their characters got ruined later on. But initially, both Raman and Ishita were equally strong. Nobody dominated anyone

I didn't meant in bad sense. Like Ishita sleeps on sofa but rajat sleeps on sofa here. Small change in relationship dynamic. I loved yhm show too. Obviously Ishita raman characters were iconic for a reason.
kashiffai1970 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

The thing that is irritating me the most is the use of body doubles the leads are rarely in one frame smiley7

Rosh4rose thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: kashiffai1970

The thing that is irritating me the most is the use of body doubles the leads are rarely in one frame smiley7

So irritating ....body doubles look like status from behind smiley37

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 days ago

Funny how S2 which was ‘bad’ had more engagement than this season which is apparently ’good’.

Randomlurker thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Funny how S2 which was ‘bad’ had more engagement than this season which is apparently ’good’.

Engagement and hype are mostly on Twitter and Insta these days. IF is pretty much dead for all shows. It’s just how it is now; most forum discussions are ghost towns, except for maybe Rishta, where fans are obsessed with the legacy of maa-beti, posting like it’s a daily ritual every day. I checked the Jahank forum few days ago and yeah, it’s almost dead too—uka is another levels of dead.

Second thing is, engagement spikes when viewers don’t know what’s coming next. With shows like Ghum, a lot of people already know the storyline thanks for ganja to blindly copying to Yhm to the tea, so there’s no suspense. Personally, I’m so done with the overdose of parenting scenes—didn’t sign up for endless maa-baap drama. Yhm had a different audience who loved watching Ishita whole existence , nd only sole purpose is to be Ruhi’s mom, but nowadays viewers are not here for that.

I wanted more focus on the leads and their drama. Even on Twitter, Ghum fans are constantly complaining about the endless parenting scenes. That Kiaan kid is so miscast; they should just send him off to boarding school and be done with it. Sai ka bhi SS kaam kardo. Mera hogya Bhai bas karo constant Maa-Baap. Pari mama , Rajat papa. Hitesh nd Bhavika literally so young it's not suiting them. At this point, I wouldn’t even mind if they threw some khatarnak creative.

Rosh4rose thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Yaa with India Forum's thousand and one rules who wants to discusssmiley37

Can't make fun of characters weired even the fans of ancient shows also will get annoyed

I am kind of fed up

Rather enjoy the show read through YouTube , Insta & twitter comments have fun

Edited by Rosh4rose - 4 days ago