Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sparkle232 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 days ago

Rajat remembers how ashika didn't care when his hand was hurt while savi tending to his hand. He shouts at savi saying sai keliye ye ayi ho tho uska khayal rakho mera nahi. Very ambiguous scene.

Nephy1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Bhavika is at top for famous tv personalities..

And SaRaj, at 2nd...

Good goingsmiley32

Krishna45637 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sparkle232

u tube audience treating rajat as their adopted son smiley37

YouTube audience is too touchy About Rajat😭...

Actually Hitesh 's acting has made Rajat so realistic & his pain comes accross really well so people actually connected to him really quickly💯

Edited by Krishna45637 - 7 days ago
Randomlurker thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nephy1

Bhavika is at top for famous tv personalities..

And SaRaj, at 2nd...

Good goingsmiley32

Right Gossip Wale mein bhi aagye

https://x.com/thesassything13/status/1833828441004835071

Randomlurker thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

u tube audience treating rajat as their adopted son smiley37

yt Wale Are all Dasiya of Rajat. They only love Rajat not Savi.
Randomlurker thumbnail
Randomlurker thumbnail

Not just that, they called uka, ghum, jhanak couples cringe for playing musical chair game on channel janmashtami special episode by saying they r degrading sanatana dharma. Same people celebrated their fav pair romantic scenes which happened just before janmashtami Pooja. Heights of double standards. Other fandoms gave back them with their own tweets. Still they r so shameless.

They call every actor ugly by saying only their fl got hot ml. Unreal superiority complex.

You mean this one , I saw the big fight uka ,jhanak nd ghum teaming up.

https://x.com/ThodaYehThodaWo/status/1828986641517584578

The thing is, if their faves were getting called, they’d be all over it, enjoying the attention. But since Sitara isn’t calling them, now it’s all "grapes are sour." I’ve seen big accounts like butterish also made post, saying “what’s so cringe about it?” And of course, Clown Rishta fd starts playing the victim again. The person who posted even deleted the post, saying they were only talking about Star Plus, not the actors. LIES

Like seriously, if you think your ML is that hot, just be happy with your leads and chill. Why always throw hate on other actors? It’s fine to question characters or their choices, but when people start making it personal and attacking the actors, that’s crossing the line. Hitesh, Bhavika, Kushal, Hiba, and all the rest are real people behind the roles. Why call them ugly? If someone was age-shaming Rohit Purohit, I'm sure they wouldn’t like it. Keep the criticism focused on the characters, not the actors.

Sparkle232 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Randomlurker

You mean this one , I saw the big fight uka ,jhanak nd ghum teaming up.

The thing is, if their faves were getting called, they’d be all over it, enjoying the attention. But since Sitara isn’t calling them, now it’s all "grapes are sour." I’ve seen big accounts like butterish also made post, saying “what’s so cringe about it?” And of course, Clown Rishta fd starts playing the victim again. The person who posted even deleted the post, saying they were only talking about Star Plus, not the actors. LIES

Like seriously, if you think your ML is that hot, just be happy with your leads and chill. Why always throw hate on other actors? It’s fine to question characters or their choices, but when people start making it personal and attacking the actors, that’s crossing the line. Hitesh, Bhavika, Kushal, Hiba, and all the rest are real people behind the roles. Why call them ugly? If someone was age-shaming Rohit Purohit, I'm sure they wouldn’t like it. Keep the criticism focused on the characters, not the actors.

Yes. They have this insane superiority complex where only their leads are hot, only their show is face of channel, only their pair is popular. They take offense even when someone says age difference visible in rohit sam pair or garvita is beautiful. But they can call other actors ugly, other pairs cringe.

foreverlazy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Randomlurker

Bina love story ke They top 2 🫠🙂‍↔️

https://x.com/epiphaanyyx/status/1833736484823896547

imagine if they actually got scenes together smiley42

then there's no moving them from that #1 spot

foreverlazy thumbnail

ngl, this was my first thought when I saw the scene