Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

foreverlazy thumbnail
Posted: 9 days ago

Originally posted by: Randomlurker

Savi nd Aashka are literally nothing ,Arsh nd Rajat got better chemistry. The way Arsh is obessed with Rajat 😭

Listen, if there's one thing Hitesh is gonna do in every show, it's have an unnecessary amount of chemistry with a male rival. smiley37

Sparkle232 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Swaydheenta

The serial ropes tied to soil is a copy of tamarind season 1 and i must tell you that watching even just a single clip of that serial boils my blood.

The FL is f ed up. The ML is gaya guzra but still somehow better than the FL.

Everytime i look at the faces of both fl and ml, i feel super angry and i find them ugly because of their trash character.

I like Jaya. Who's a younger sister of FL. She's really nice.

I happened to watch them due to ghum mahasangam. That scene where she talks about pregnancy with him gave me second hand embarassment considering he is her sister's husband.

Sparkle232 thumbnail

Someone said ankit should have played rajat. Ghum tag on fire since yesterdaysmiley37

Edited by Sparkle232 - 9 days ago
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Sparkle232

Someone said ankit should have played rajat. Ghum tag on fire since yesterdaysmiley37

https://x.com/trashyitvacct/status/1833026335536455948

Blah blah blue blue

Sparkle232 thumbnail

Got cooked in quotessmiley39
Manny_123 thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Randomlurker

Itne badhe bache ko kyu cast Kiya Ganja ne, bhai Hitesh nd Kaveri kaha se is bache ke maa baap dikhte hai. Not looking as hitesh & Kaveri's child at all.He is more suited to be their younger brother😭

https://x.com/banisha23522919/status/1833382256796172673

https://x.com/kaur_nitas3482/status/1833385620455981244

https://x.com/Its_Jaini_here/status/1833385142527701502

They never should have introduced Kiaan character in the first place for a young couple. I had the doubt early how he would fit in cuz in terms of timeline, Kiaan should be in pre-teens just like Adi in YHM. Without any changes Ghum makers blatantly copied this without thinking of how it might affect the show smiley44.

Pyaricetamol thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Manny_123

They never should have introduced Kiaan character in the first place for a young couple. I had the doubt early how he would fit in cuz in terms of timeline, Kiaan should be in pre-teens just like Adi in YHM. Without any changes Ghum makers blatantly copied this without thinking of how it might affect the show smiley44.

Tbh it's difficult for the story to progress without Adi's character. He is the character who brings trials and tribulations in IshRa's life which will inturn bring IshRa closer. He is as important as Shagun's character in the show. There's no way ghum cvs could've left out such an important character.

Randomlurker thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 days ago

Originally posted by: Sparkle232

I mean, no shade but Rajat was literally made for Hitesh. Like, I watched that mahasangram episode and Ankit? Kinda giving meh acting tbh. Acting’s just okayish at best. Hitesh carried fr.
Randomlurker thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

They're just copy-pasting blindly bhai Kian ko chod dete. Savi ko maa bana tha , god ne 2 vejh Diya. Itna badha baccha 😭 Abhi toh Savi Rajat ki married life shuru bhi nhi hui aur Rajat usko free ki maa banaye Jaa Raha hai. Someone on the Ghum FD said Adi had that slap-worthy face in the OG show.
Rosh4rose thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Looks like "Rajath" and "Aks" were victims of child marriage ....smiley37smiley37smiley37.....

Nothing makes sense if look at time frame

UKA leads had scenes with Ishan & Savi then again with "Sariraj" ....All in one time periods smiley37smiley37.....