Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nephy1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 days ago

Originally posted by: Manny_123

I like Raman nonetheless. I dun watch serials to find green flag guys smiley36. I watch for story and complexity of the characters. The more layers a character have the more writers can explore in that character. That character may hook you to the shoa. Green flag guys don't have layers. They are very basic character who doesn't have much role to play other than supporting. Plus FL and ML should be flawed to drag the story. If everyone is perfect there would be no story.

Agreed...

It doesn't matter to me that whether a lead is which color of.flag until unless he/she had layers to explore..

Both green/red flag can be endearing to watch...

It doesn't matter much as long as they interest you...

See I am currently watching kabhi mein kabhi tum pak show..

ML is out and out sweetheart and amazon forest if you ask me but had his own flaws and issues, insecurities..

I foumd colin of bridgerton also a green flag but he also had his own issues..

At the same time I liked James of Maxton Hall, Anthony of bridgerton, Thyme of F4 who were all certified red flags, anti heroes...

Its not about the "color of flag" in fiction..

Its about the interesting part of story and character...

Nephy1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Manny_123

Good to see that Ghum is making a progress. It seems they have got good TRP or same trp seeing how they stretch this DNA track like a rubber band. Just hoping that they will maintain their position.

Why are they not decreasing its time..

I want Maa to be overthrownsmiley19

Nephy1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Wonder if they’ll show the same in Rishta with Roohi smiley39

I am quite sure that is only going to happensmiley37

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Nephy1

An arrange marriage between a successful but arrogant and narcissitic guy and a brilliant, bright and brave independant intelligent girl fixed by their fathers who are friends..

But the guy ditches the girl just a week before marriage on her mehandi, to marry off his company's owner's daughter and his boss becoz she confesses to him that she likes him in persuit of money and status..

When guy's father came to know about this he throws out his elder son and goes to girl's house, there she asks his younger brother who is portrayed as nikamaa, nakar, messy, 12th pass (but under shades a brilliant tech savy althpugh unknown to everyone) to marry her to save her sister's marriage which is on same day as hers and her father's honor..

And this way they both get married and we set on a jpurney of how they adjust and opposites attract and how the things which glitters doesn't mean they are gold..

Its a beautiful journey till now..

But its on going and I have this fear of pak shows also being ruined beyond measures so i watched its 13 episodes although 16 being released..

Now I will wait..

But if you have no such concerns like me, I think you would like it and could watch it..

Otherwise can wait like me, once its finished than can watch it😅

Ye same cheeze toh Udne Ki Aasha mein bhi hue the smiley3
Nephy1 thumbnail
Posted: 13 days ago

Ye same cheeze toh Udne Ki Aasha mein bhi hue the smiley3

Yeah template seem same but its not...

Sachin is more of shown as short tempered guy but not irresponsible...

While mustafa is jolly, happy go lucky, carefree, irresponsible guy..

Its not same...

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Haaye RaSh hua hai smiley27 ekdum hot

Randomlurker thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Savi nd Aashka are literally nothing ,Arsh nd Rajat got better chemistry. The way Arsh is obessed with Rajat 😭

Randomlurker thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Wonder if they’ll show the same in Rishta with Roohi smiley39

They will already predicting 🔮

Sparkle232 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ghum is the only show right now where we don't want to skip negative character scenes smiley37