Episode Discussion

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Manny_123 thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 14 days ago

Originally posted by: Rosh4rose

Yaa but it is scary not sure when Ganga will start to show their addiction to " cringe and toxicity again "smiley37....

Little Sai is adorable 😍 , TRP gp also love her

Yeah I still can't trust Ghum makers smiley36. You can't predict when they will start their lame tracks.

Manny_123 thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: zohakhan7

It was terrible n disgusting 🀬

And then ganja stans have audacity to call Raman toxic forgetting what all shit their previous male leads did...Raman is nothing in terms of toxicity when it comes to ganja previous male leads .

I like Raman nonetheless. I dun watch serials to find green flag guys smiley36. I watch for story and complexity of the characters. The more layers a character have the more writers can explore in that character. That character may hook you to the shoa. Green flag guys don't have layers. They are very basic character who doesn't have much role to play other than supporting. Plus FL and ML should be flawed to drag the story. If everyone is perfect there would be no story.

Manny_123 thumbnail

Good to see that Ghum is making a progress. It seems they have got good TRP or same trp seeing how they stretch this DNA track like a rubber band. Just hoping that they will maintain their position.

Manny_123 thumbnail

Hahah this is funny smiley36. Savi is emptying all of Rajat's alcohol bottles smiley37.

https://x.com/harsii_/status/1831534139322855478

1169321 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bibliophiles

Absolutely true πŸ’― Ganja PH chose YHM for their revamp wisely, because YHM has their much beloved SURROGACY TRACK stored in their line-up & cringe awaiting,that felt very fascinating & motivating for Ganja PH πŸ€ͺ🀐😑

YRHPK was worst

Sai and Virat got their own child but in YRHPK, the story ended with Kuhu who tried to kill Mishti on multiple occasions playing sister and giving birth to Mishbir's child

They also made Nanu say that Kuhu had first right on the baby πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: NoraSM

YRHPK was worst

Sai and Virat got their own child but in YRHPK, the story ended with Kuhu who tried to kill Mishti on multiple occasions playing sister and giving birth to Mishbir's child

They also made Nanu say that Kuhu had first right on the baby πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

Wonder if they’ll show the same in Rishta with Roohi smiley39
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: zohakhan7

Unfortunately yes 🀬

That pathetic woman was forced upon us even when we protested against this disgusting track..

Yhm downfall started with this pathetic track n many people left watching yhm..

Exactly and that means Ghum been copying YHM for a long time. Ghum 1 downfall came when they made that vile woman through her criminal act Sirat surrogate

--QUEEN-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mcvra

It's not romantic moment.raman will remember shagun's cravings when she was pregnant with ruhi and will get her favourite flavour ice cream for shagun when she will be pregnant with raman and ishitha's surrogate child.

Yes, it's not recalling romantic moment with Shagun, the other person quoted it wrong. Once Raman fell for Ishita, there's no turning back for him. Till the end of the show, he loved only Ishita.

Though, it was really irritating to watch Raman caring for pregnant Shagun, while Ishita had just miscarried. Ishita required Raman emotionally more than Shagun.

zohakhan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: --QUEEN--

Yes, it's not recalling romantic moment with Shagun, the other person quoted it wrong. Once Raman fell for Ishita, there's no turning back for him. Till the end of the show, he loved only Ishita.

Though, it was really irritating to watch Raman caring for pregnant Shagun, while Ishita had just miscarried. Ishita required Raman emotionally more than Shagun.

How I wanted to kill Raman in that track when he was ignoring Ishita for that free loader 🀬

zohakhan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Manny_123

I like Raman nonetheless. I dun watch serials to find green flag guys smiley36. I watch for story and complexity of the characters. The more layers a character have the more writers can explore in that character. That character may hook you to the shoa. Green flag guys don't have layers. They are very basic character who doesn't have much role to play other than supporting. Plus FL and ML should be flawed to drag the story. If everyone is perfect there would be no story.

Exactly yeh aj kal red flag green flag jaise terms nikal aye hai 🀣

Agar sare characters meethe honge to diabetes hojaiga 🀣

Raman was atleast a human who had his own flaws due to her terrible past and he never claimed to be a perfect man.Thats the best part of his character.