Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mcvra thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 days ago

Originally posted by: --QUEEN--

Wait!!! When did this happen? I don't remember any such.

Since Mani's track, Raman has completely moved on from Shagun, eventually, even her death did not shatter him much. Surrogacy happens much later than Mani's track.

It's not romantic moment.raman will remember shagun's cravings when she was pregnant with ruhi and will get her favourite flavour ice cream for shagun when she will be pregnant with raman and ishitha's surrogate child.

zohakhan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Rosh4rose

Exactly like Viru didn't get no one other than Pakhi , like Ramam got only Shagun as surrogate in future Rajat might not get no one other than " ex wife smiley36....

Actually ghum ganja has showed surrogacy in way more disgusting n pathetic way than yhm..Raman actually kept a distance from that free loader than Virat did and neither had recalled any romantic moments.

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: zohakhan7

Actually ghum ganja has showed surrogacy in way more disgusting n pathetic way than yhm..Raman actually kept a distance from that free loader than Virat did and neither had recalled any romantic moments.

And most importantly Virat helped Pakhi to give birth on a dining table smiley11

It was that disgusting that we had to change channels 🤮

Rosh4rose thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

So true

It was disgusting to the extent, I stopped watching the pathetic show , once it went off air finished watching .

Terrible ...Virat character butchered beyond redemption....

Rosh4rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

And most importantly Virat helped Pakhi to give birth on a dining table smiley11

I feel nauseated smiley11....disgusting ...moronic way of story telling smiley36

Rosh4rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: akipog

Ekta 's favoritism is d reason. Ishu will suffer a miscarriage coz of Ashok nd finally go for surrogacy nd d irony is Shagun who had complications while conceiving Ru will be the only suitable surrogate available nd this track kinda paved way for yhm's downfall. It was such a horrible track. D makers had to pull out a bhoot track 2 resurrect d sinking trps. IshRa nd IshRaRu tracks gave good trp boost nd also Amma's accident track where Adi was involved. Param track of yhm was executed well while Mani track was filled with toxicity esp Raman forcing himself on Ishita was so distasteful but KP nd DT as actors shone in that sequence. I personally hated d Mani track nd audience really felt Raman's pain

No wonder why Ghum creatives chose YHM remake , looking like Ganja struck " jackpot " with YHM copy ...There is loads of cringe 😬 waiting ....If they add their own " creativity " wi be " even more rocking".....smiley36

Sahi Saab will be thinking 🤔 why he didn't choose YHM instead of Ghum 1smiley37....

Edited by Rosh4rose - 15 days ago
Bibliophiles thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I feel nauseated smiley11....disgusting ...moronic way of story telling smiley36

💯True, it was extremely nauseating & moronic on the part of the makers, they executed a really really very cheap track of Surrogacy in Ghum S1. Ghum PH will remain unpardonable for this in S1. How slyly & softly Ghum PH established proper bigamy in the show & were successful in running it too for months. And they were also successful in taking VIRAT's character to no point of return. That track cemented Virat as an irredeemable character

I mean just see with all that surrogacy fiasco & post that Virat Chavan was successfully turned into a bigamist. Makers deliberately employed track of Virat doing the delivery of Patralekha who was nowhere a doctor & slyly established Virat having physical intimacy with both the ladies, using that emergency baby delivery just as an excuse & a tool. They were spiteful.😡 They could have shown Virat bringing Pakhi to Sai in that toofani raat with much difficulty, similar to the track of Abhinav- Akshara in YRKKH 's toofani raat & Sai doing the delivery of Pakhi, if they were so much adamant & establishing the narrative that biological parents together gave lifeline to both Vinu & Pakhi. That could have turned into a meaningful track. And, Virat's character would be intact. Instead they showed Virat divided b/w 2 ladies & more of a blind supporter & bhakt of Pakhi.😡Pheww!

But they being psychotically obsessed with 3rd angles, bigamy & only cringiest stuff. Ganja Ph was hell bent on spreading immoral message to the society in S1 becz of their favouritism

If this wasn't the case, & they weren't so cruel, then why would they be even cut, copy, pasting so many special moments of Sai- Virat post- leap with Pakhi-Virat. Their TEMPERAMENT was crystal clear.Till the time they didn't dent maximum memories of SAIRAT for the fans, to their max satisfaction ,they didn't stop. Nothing & nobody could stop the makers. Such heartless, cold, sadist these GHUM makers were back then. It feels UNPARDONABLE. They employed "n"number of offending & infuriating tracks. My heart goes out for #SAIRAT fandom, the makers were merciless towards their feelings & butchered all their expectations towards their fav couple.

Edited by Bibliophiles - 14 days ago
Bibliophiles thumbnail

Totally agree with you! Nobody, I say nobody on ITV executed that infamous Surrogacy track in the most cringiest & disgusting way as Ganja executed...Unbearable & eye sore it was...There have been many shows which inserted surrogacy track, but none of them comes close to being as horrible as Ghum PH who executed it so pathetically & in immoral way. Horrible PH

The most desperate, cringiest & clingiest VAMP/3rd angle being successful in her evil intention was too hard to bear.I never even by mistake watched Surrogacy track. That was too harmful for my fragile heart😂My BP would have shoot up. Surrogacy track was HORRIBLE & A Nightmare for #Sairat fandom as well as neutral audience

Only nauseating vibes... Janta Maaf nahi karegi us track keliye, though audience forget at times, but never forgive 😂

Edited by Bibliophiles - 14 days ago
Bibliophiles thumbnail

No wonder why Ghum creatives chose YHM remake , looking like Ganja struck " jackpot " with YHM copy ...There is loads of cringe 😬 waiting ....If they add their own " creativity " wi be " even more rocking".....smiley36

Sahi Saab will be thinking 🤔 why he didn't choose YHM instead of Ghum 1smiley37....

Absolutely true 💯 Ganja PH chose YHM for their revamp wisely, because YHM has their much beloved SURROGACY TRACK stored in their line-up & cringe awaiting,that felt very fascinating & motivating for Ganja PH 🤪🤐😡

Edited by Bibliophiles - 15 days ago
zohakhan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

It was terrible n disgusting 🤬

And then ganja stans have audacity to call Raman toxic forgetting what all shit their previous male leads did...Raman is nothing in terms of toxicity when it comes to ganja previous male leads .