Episode Discussion

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Randomlurker thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 days ago

In OG show, who fell in love first, Raman or Ishita? I think here maybe Rajat will fall first because Savi has past trauma, and I don't see her falling for Rajat first.

ssoujanya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 days ago

Originally posted by: Randomlurker

In OG show, who fell in love first, Raman or Ishita? I think here maybe Rajat will fall first because Savi has past trauma, and I don't see her falling for Rajat first.

Both fall in love almost at the same time. None of them outright confess even to themselves about love. But there will be both POV's about their realizations. To the best I remember Ishita realises when she thinks there was someother women in Raman's past and he did not tell her. After few episodes only Raman realizes when Ishita's best friend Mani enters. They become aware of each other's feelings even though none of them confess, after the Raman forces on Ishita wala track.... actual confession happens after so many episodes...... many tracks come and go....

Pyaricetamol thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

One thing about yhm that I like is..both Raman and Ishita fall in love with each other at around the same time very gradually..there is no "eureka moment" where both of them would suddenly start developing feelings for each other..So different people have different opinions as to who fell in love first

I would say, they both keep fighting with each other for a lot more episodes but after seeing how much Ishita cares for Ruhi and his family..Raman slowly starts softening and then gives a Tamil speech to Ishita thanking her publicly.. this is when Ishita starts seeing Raman in different light..Raman takes a stand for Ishita against his entire family in Param's track..After this track, IshRa become good friends, then there are various moments where both of them start caring for each other and their respective families and gradually fall in love..then comes the license track where both go to extreme lengths to save each other's career (which imo is the best written track of yhm❤️)..after that there is a short Ishita jealousy track and then Raman's jealousy track/Mani's track (which wasn't executed well in yhm)..Confession takes place after a lot of episodes but honestly IshRa never needed confession because they both kinda knew how much they loved each other..

Edited by Pyaricetamol - 15 days ago
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

This what I feel too. Rajat falling first because Savi is still with her memories of first love and first husband and thinks she has had her true love etc. Savi's backstory and trauma is more and adds to the depth and layers.

I think most want it to be Rajat falling first overall...

akipog thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

It's impossible to say who fell first but it's Ishita who actually got affected seeing Shagun nd Raman in the storeroom nd she literally went bonkers thinking Raman had someone other than Shagun b4 marrying her. Ishita was abt 2 confess her feelings infront of Mihika but she got called by Mihir nd Raman overhears it. But in reality he only hears half the conversation nd pretends as if he heard it completely nd this truth unveil track leads 2 their 1st kuchkuchhotahai moment. Raman always understood d fact that Ishita is priceless nd not a gold digger like Shagun. Raman's feelings came in full swing during d Mani track. I personally didn't like that track but trp audience loved it nd received 4.2 trps . IshRa had a slow burn love story nd their palpable chem was visible throughout. It's impossible to believe Karan and Divyanka aren't a real life couple nd real parents of Ruhanika as they were too realistic as a pair nd parents to baby Ru. The entire cast looked tailor made . IshRa had one of d best love phase in itv nd Raman's char arc was tremendous. His transition from khadoos Ravan Kumar to Ishita's Raman was such a wonderful track. More than Ruhi it's Adi nd his never ending problems that cemented IshRa 's relationship. Here its highly probable that Rajat will fall first as s2 already shown Savi falling for Ishaan first so here they will reverse it. Tbh I liked d daag Acha Hai sequence of today's epi as it wasn't shown in yhm. Makers should use their brain nd creativity to adopt d plotline in ghum way instead of copying scenes . Yhm is gold std so when makers blatantly copies it incl dialogues comparisons r bound 2 hppn nd d toxic fans of Bhavika will add more fuel 2 d fire saying d og leads don't have chem nd their pair is superior !
Rosh4rose thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Anilaanu

Raman remembers romantic moments with shagun during that track...downfall of yhmsmiley11

No wonder Ghum creatives chose YHM smiley37...there is too much cringe in waiting smiley37

Rosh4rose thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Wtf really ? Why they show surrogacy track nd why Shagun surrogate for them ? Unko koi aur nahi Mila kya ? 🤢

Exactly like Viru didn't get no one other than Pakhi , like Ramam got only Shagun as surrogate in future Rajat might not get no one other than " ex wife smiley36....

akipog thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Rosh4rose

Exactly like Viru didn't get no one other than Pakhi , like Ramam got only Shagun as surrogate in future Rajat might not get no one other than " ex wife smiley36....

Ekta 's favoritism is d reason. Ishu will suffer a miscarriage coz of Ashok nd finally go for surrogacy nd d irony is Shagun who had complications while conceiving Ru will be the only suitable surrogate available nd this track kinda paved way for yhm's downfall. It was such a horrible track. D makers had to pull out a bhoot track 2 resurrect d sinking trps. IshRa nd IshRaRu tracks gave good trp boost nd also Amma's accident track where Adi was involved. Param track of yhm was executed well while Mani track was filled with toxicity esp Raman forcing himself on Ishita was so distasteful but KP nd DT as actors shone in that sequence. I personally hated d Mani track nd audience really felt Raman's pain
--QUEEN-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anilaanu

Raman remembers romantic moments with shagun during that track...downfall of yhmsmiley11

Wait!!! When did this happen? I don't remember any such.

Since Mani's track, Raman has completely moved on from Shagun, eventually, even her death did not shatter him much. Surrogacy happens much later than Mani's track.

mcvra thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Deleted

Edited by mcvra - 15 days ago

Word Count: 0