Episode Discussion

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Randomlurker thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 days ago

Originally posted by: Manny_123

Even saying she is a freeloader, which she is, they get triggered smiley36. Then we will see a precap of her mothers' lineage only for some reason 🀣. Kalesh hai Rishta forum mein.

Haan but maja aata hai πŸ˜” Nfz tread mein kuch bhi post ke sakte hai na ? Cuz I have tweets that might trigger some
Randomlurker thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Chashma laga k bhe dikhai nh de rahaa isko ,yhi hota hai Saste nashe ka asar.

https://x.com/kindsoullove1/status/1830449659057193429

Randomlurker thumbnail

This is me literally wanting this DNA track to end ,we need Anuj bhakti power πŸ‘πŸ»

https://x.com/DilKiiAarzoon/status/1830132100776841591

firewings_diya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Randomlurker

Haan but maja aata hai πŸ˜” Nfz tread mein kuch bhi post ke sakte hai na ? Cuz I have tweets that might trigger some

as long as it's not targetted to fans and only targetted to those who are in the thread or character is fine πŸ˜„ we can not talk about other ppl who are not part of the thread smiley36
Randomlurker thumbnail

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

as long as it's not targetted to fans and only targetted to those who are in the thread or character is fine πŸ˜„ we can not talk about other ppl who are not part of the thread smiley36

Nope not targeted to members or especially not people from forum only character babypama 🍼🍼

firewings_diya thumbnail

Nope not targeted to members or especially not people from forum only character babypama 🍼🍼

ha babypama and bhageera pe you can post smiley36
Manny_123 thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 6

Yeah you can post anything against a character and participants of NFZ.

Manny_123 thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 6

This is me literally wanting this DNA track to end ,we need Anuj bhakti power πŸ‘πŸ»

https://x.com/DilKiiAarzoon/status/1830132100776841591

Lol Rajat was so busy that he didn't even look back at the kid whom he was taking home for a sec smiley37. Kudos to ITV logic.

I also want this DNA track to be over soon. The tract seem repetitive at this point.

Manny_123 thumbnail

When I first saw Arsh, the actor was familiar to me but didn't remember where. He was in Rajiya Sultan & TV show in which ML was RoPu.

Edited by Manny_123 - 18 days ago
Rosh4rose thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

NFZ main bhi i hope bhageera supporters na aa dhamke ek hi thread hai jisme maza aatha hai smiley17

Bhageera supporters smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37bhageera supporters.....soooooo funny

Bechari Bhageera