Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

firewings_diya thumbnail
Posted: 19 days ago

Originally posted by: NoraSM

Hey

Savi is not irritating at all, you know I couldn't stand AK since day 1 but Savi is much better than all other FLs

She is self sufficient and independent

Good to see you after long time Norasmiley31smiley36 Yeah I know tum aur tania ji toh pehle din se hi clear the that AK bekar the smiley36 Hum log hi wait kar rahe the she may realize her mistake smiley36
firewings_diya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Manny_123

Ghum is enjoyable so far Diya. I've been watching it since Ishaan's death episode smiley36. Pre-marriage Savi was irritating but since Rajat was giving her replies it was bearable smiley36. Post-marriage also she is bearable smiley36. I like their nok-jok. Bhagyashree (mil) gives suparb acting. Her comical scenes are funny.

I am watching for bhagyashree only smiley36 more than leads I am more interested in bhagyashree smiley36

https://youtube.com/shorts/u53ta92XG2c?si=nfKEu2jLPxM7h8cc

Nephy1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

oh okay what is the story of kabhi mein kabhi tum?

An arrange marriage between a successful but arrogant and narcissitic guy and a brilliant, bright and brave independant intelligent girl fixed by their fathers who are friends..

But the guy ditches the girl just a week before marriage on her mehandi, to marry off his company's owner's daughter and his boss becoz she confesses to him that she likes him in persuit of money and status..

When guy's father came to know about this he throws out his elder son and goes to girl's house, there she asks his younger brother who is portrayed as nikamaa, nakar, messy, 12th pass (but under shades a brilliant tech savy althpugh unknown to everyone) to marry her to save her sister's marriage which is on same day as hers and her father's honor..

And this way they both get married and we set on a jpurney of how they adjust and opposites attract and how the things which glitters doesn't mean they are gold..

Its a beautiful journey till now..

But its on going and I have this fear of pak shows also being ruined beyond measures so i watched its 13 episodes although 16 being released..

Now I will wait..

But if you have no such concerns like me, I think you would like it and could watch it..

Otherwise can wait like me, once its finished than can watch it😅

firewings_diya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nephy1

An arrange marriage between a successful but arrogant and narcissitic guy and a brilliant, bright and brave independant intelligent girl fixed by their fathers who are friends..

But the guy ditches the girl just a week before marriage on her mehandi, to marry off his company's owner's daughter and his boss becoz she confesses to him that she likes him in persuit of money and status..

When guy's father came to know about this he throws out his elder son and goes to girl's house, there she asks his younger brother who is portrayed as nikamaa, nakar, messy, 12th pass (but under shades a brilliant tech savy althpugh unknown to everyone) to marry her to save her sister's marriage which is on same day as hers and her father's honor..

And this way they both get married and we set on a jpurney of how they adjust and opposites attract and how the things which glitters doesn't mean they are gold..

Its a beautiful journey till now..

But its on going and I have this fear of pak shows also being ruined beyond measures so i watched its 13 episodes although 16 being released..

Now I will wait..

But if you have no such concerns like me, I think you would like it and could watch it..

Otherwise can wait like me, once its finished than can watch it😅

I prefer watching once it's over tag me once it's over I will start at that time smiley36 story looks interesting smiley1
Nephy1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

I prefer watching once it's over tag me once it's over I will start at that time smiley36 story looks interesting smiley1

Yeah..

Its refreshing..

I am in love with mustafa..

And sharjeena inspires me..

Sure..

I will also now watch after it finishes..

But going to keep tag so will definetely tag you👍

firewings_diya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rosh4rose

After all Savi is ITV's FL that is their basic trait

I like the fact she is independent since I didn't watch YHM , for me it is whole new experience ...All them.are jovial.Rajashree , the actress is superb 👌 love her ❤️...A Mom in law not overly sweet nor a evil

I have watched YHM half smiley36 thanks will give it a try smiley1
firewings_diya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Randomlurker

Season 3 is good ! Season 2 was just too much with Chukkasaheb and Savi's DDP, but this one's way better. Savi's got that self-righteous syndrome that's is true, but she doesn’t take crap from anyone, she is independent earn her own money , and she knows how to put people in their place. Pre wedding Rajat's thakkars ka band bajaya tha media ke samne. The Savi-Sai bond is so wholesome, and Rajat is actually pretty cool, Hitesh doing good job . Love the nok-jhok between him and Savi; she’s usually the one dominating always. It’s like Rajat is the new Ishita, and Savi is Raman. And, Shree is my favorite! The Isha and Bhagyashree fights are so entertaining, and Bhagyashree just makes every episode 10/10 with her screen presence. Even the villains Aashka and Arsh are good—I’m really liking them. Overall, it’s way better than whatever shit dkp showing in rishta with kamdev Armaan nd babypama 😔🍼

I seriously want DKP shows to end . They will not let new shows to survive. All shows will be forced to introduce toxic things just because dkp has an advantage of legacy fans log channel hi nahi badhlenge. It feels sad that there were so many good shows came up which had content but it went off air because of ratings and rishta even though has no good content topping trp charts.smiley44 Gone those days when ITV had unique themed shows. Now star has just triangle shows and colors has bigamy shows smiley10

firewings_diya thumbnail

haha isliye mujhe maza aatha hai uska bure aadath ko highlight karna smiley36 I thought of quitting the forum lekin ab ye mera daily dose of entertainment ban chuka hai smiley36 ek comment daalu katlo bas raath ko aakar masth jokes padho smiley36

sweet_tania thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 18 days ago

Originally posted by: Rosh4rose

After all Savi is ITV's FL that is their basic trait

I like the fact she is independent since I didn't watch YHM , for me it is whole new experience ...All them.are jovial.Rajashree , the actress is superb 👌 love her ❤️...A Mom in law not overly sweet nor a evil

Yes she is independent and I like it the most that she doesn’t do dialoguebaazi daily that she is independent otherwise toh free loader heroines toh bahot aisa karti hai.

Bhagyashree is looking balanced for now as you mentioned not overtly sweet nor an evil and I want to her to stay like this.

firewings_diya thumbnail
Posted: 18 days ago

True. That's the problem this way all neutrals will start hating the fl as who would tolerate typecasting for a neutral perspective smiley36 all characters are just character we like some we criticise some but nobody is our blood relative to get obsessed over them smiley44 I hope these ppl understand characters come and go real humans ke saath deal karna padega life main. If we behave like ITV character in real life joothe padhenge alag aur job bhi jayegi aise 2 rs ka attitude throw kiya toh smiley36 Agar zindagi main gratitude hi nahi hai toh how exactly ppl will feel comfortable to help us. ab had no gratitude for her helper's family that was the main problem I saw in her. It's like you have to help me but I will not respect your help it was your responsibility to help mesmiley36