Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nephy1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 19 days ago

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

is it worth watching pre marriage episodes i know og yhm story so thinking of skipping pre marriage episodes

Actually I started watching since marriage episodes onlysmiley4

So no idea about pre-marriage..

If you are interested in pak shows than you can watch kabhi mein kabhi tum..

Its good but rn its on going...

sweet_tania thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Since you guys are all here want to know how is ghum smiley36 i have nothing to watch so thinking of ghum i can't face another trauma after rishta gen 3. I prefer sensible FL over badi badi bathein vada pav khathe fl smiley1 how is savi ? I like her mil from bahu hamari rajni kant so thinking of giving it a try smiley1

Savi bhi self righteous attitude ke sath irritating hai lekin Rajat ki wajah se mai usko jhel paa rahi hu.

Savi toh itni self righteous hai ki Rajat ka innocent friend jail mai tha jisko rajat jail se bahar Lana chahta tha lekin self righteous queen Savi ne bola ki agar woh jail se bahar nikla toh sa I shaddi nahi karegi lekin Rajat ne apne friend ko jail se free bhi kiya and Savi se shaddi bhi kari. Abhi ke liye Savi looks way better than abheera.

1169321 thumbnail

Since you guys are all here want to know how is ghum smiley36 i have nothing to watch so thinking of ghum i can't face another trauma after rishta gen 3. I prefer sensible FL over badi badi bathein vada pav khathe fl smiley1 how is savi ? I like her mil from bahu hamari rajni kant so thinking of giving it a try smiley1

Hey

Savi is not irritating at all, you know I couldn't stand AK since day 1 but Savi is much better than all other FLs

She is self sufficient and independent

Manny_123 thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 6

Ghum is enjoyable so far Diya. I've been watching it since Ishaan's death episode smiley36. Pre-marriage Savi was irritating but since Rajat was giving her replies it was bearable smiley36. Post-marriage also she is bearable smiley36. I like their nok-jok. Bhagyashree (mil) gives suparb acting. Her comical scenes are funny.

Rosh4rose thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sweet_tania

Savi bhi self righteous attitude ke sath irritating hai lekin Rajat ki wajah se mai usko jhel paa rahi hu.

Savi toh itni self righteous hai ki Rajat ka innocent friend jail mai tha jisko rajat jail se bahar Lana chahta tha lekin self righteous queen Savi ne bola ki agar woh jail se bahar nikla toh sa I shaddi nahi karegi lekin Rajat ne apne friend ko jail se free bhi kiya and Savi se shaddi bhi kari. Abhi ke liye Savi looks way better than abheera.

After all Savi is ITV's FL that is their basic trait

I like the fact she is independent since I didn't watch YHM , for me it is whole new experience ...All them.are jovial.Rajashree , the actress is superb šŸ‘Œ love her ā¤ļø...A Mom in law not overly sweet nor an evil

Edited by Rosh4rose - 18 days ago
Rosh4rose thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: NoraSM

Hey

Savi is not irritating at all, you know I couldn't stand AK since day 1 but Savi is much better than all other FLs

So true

Savi is financially independent, fierce enough and not overly objective . I like all of them both Thakkers and Ishanthanu

Randomlurker thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Season 3 is good ! Season 2 was just too much with Chukkasaheb and Savi's DDP, but this one's way better. Savi's got that self-righteous syndrome that's is true, but she doesnā€™t take crap from anyone, she is independent earn her own money , and she knows how to put people in their place. Pre wedding Rajat's thakkars ka band bajaya tha media ke samne. The Savi-Sai bond is so wholesome, and Rajat is actually pretty cool, Hitesh doing good job . Love the nok-jhok between him and Savi; sheā€™s usually the one dominating always. Itā€™s like Rajat is the new Ishita, and Savi is Raman. And, Shree is my favorite! The Isha and Bhagyashree fights are so entertaining, and Bhagyashree just makes every episode 10/10 with her screen presence. Even the villains Aashka and Arsh are goodā€”Iā€™m really liking them. Overall, itā€™s way better than whatever shit dkp showing in rishta with kamdev Armaan nd babypama šŸ˜”šŸ¼
Randomlurker thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NoraSM

Hey

That's the real deal tbh. They made Savi financially independent, not relying on Rajat. Even in Season 2, when I watched it on and off, she was working for some novel writer and then ran that tea stall. So, at least that's a plus. Also, I love Rajat's fam, especially his sisters Tara and Ridhhi. When Rajat's dad gave Savi that necklace, both sisters weren't even jealousā€”they were happy. Even in yesterday's episode, Shree was so proud when Savi got that award. And the bond between Savi, Isha, and Shantu is just too good.šŸ« 
firewings_diya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nephy1

Actually I started watching since marriage episodes onlysmiley4

So no idea about pre-marriage..

If you are interested in pak shows than you can watch kabhi mein kabhi tum..

Its good but rn its on going...

oh okay what is the story of kabhi mein kabhi tum?
firewings_diya thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweet_tania

DKP ke fl se better hai toh I am okay. DKP FLs kaafi irrtating hai smiley36anupama ka precap dekha even cow and dog are sad that maa is in OTsmiley36