Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ssoujanya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 20 days ago

Originally posted by: Randomlurker

Bruh, Ganja ke writers kya phook ke Arsh ke dialogues likhte hai. Delulu is not soloulu, and 'sanskari' is so outdated. Arsh is like peak Gen Z, frfr. Dude's too unserious. Is it just me, or does Arsh and Rajat have way better chemistry than Aashka and Savi? Like, why is Arsh so obsessed with Rajat? Is there some backstory in Yhm? Rajat said he used to work in a garage during his college days, so maybe Arsh's dad funded his scholarship, and that's why Arsh is jealous? I just wanna know why Arsh is so obsessed with Rajat. Lowkey, Arsh and Rajat give off BL vibes from a K-drama. Arsh likes Rajat, but Rajat is straight, so Arsh steal Aashka.

To the best I remember, in YHM, Ashok is jealous of Raman's growth as now he has become his competitor. Raman takes away projects from Ashok. So he is angry on Raman and by somemeans or the other, he wanted Raman to be unhappy. He wants to torture Raman. So, he tells Raman that Ruhi is his child just to torture him.

I don't watch ghum now so i don't know the dynamics. I watched ghum only till S1.

kashiffai1970 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ssoujanya

To the best I remember, in YHM, Ashok is jealous of Raman's growth as now he has become his competitor. Raman takes away projects from Ashok. So he is angry on Raman and by somemeans or the other, he wanted Raman to be unhappy. He wants to torture Raman. So, he tells Raman that Ruhi is his child just to torture him.

I don't watch ghum now so i don't know the dynamics. I watched ghum only till S1.

I have watched YHM when it aired but please refresh my memory, how does Raman believe or find out that ruhi is his child, do they do dna testing or what thank you
Pyaricetamol thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kashiffai1970

I have watched YHM when it aired but please refresh my memory, how does Raman believe or find out that ruhi is his child, do they do dna testing or what thank you

Basically when Raman suffers from tooth ache he comes to Ishita for treatment.Then under the influence of anaesthesia he cries to her and tells her that Ruhi isn't his daughter. So Ishita somehow manages to get Raman and Ruhi's hair sample and gets the dna test done. She then reveals to Raman that Ruhi is his daughter and gives him an earful for ignoring Ruhi. Actually even before Ishita, Raman tries to get the dna test done and goes to the hospital, but he is too scared to see the result and runs away from the hospital fearing the worst..he then thinks to himself that even if he isn't able to give Ruhi his love, she deserves the love of the rest of the family, so he drops the idea completely.

Randomlurker thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Lmao so called Rishta being face of Sitara but Gadha majdoori karo Ghum se.

https://x.com/GossipsTv/status/1829759492835176657

Edited by Randomlurker - 20 days ago
Randomlurker thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bibliophiles

Yupp! She withdrew the case without consultation,instead sought negotiation & compensation but, without consulting her own clients beforehand, who were the victim party and wanted punishment for the offender. She was like- surprise, surprise! Never had professional etiquettes. To hell with "GAREEBO KA INSAAF" . At least puch to leti apne clients se

The face of victims' were worth watching. They had no idea. Also, gaslighted her clients' saying- Offender ko punishment dilane se uncleji (ke jo haddiyan, haath-paaon toote hai) thik hojayenge, paise mil rahe hai na, Ruhi ko saza dilake kya ho jayega

I don't see YRKKH episodes, but this particular clip of Court case went viral during that time, & I was ROFLinggg....🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂 Savi is definitely better & at least not a freeloader, self-sufficient all the way

@bold She gaslit her own client ????, lmao! I can't stop laughing. DKP really writes their FLs so terribly after Gen 2. What else can we say about the 'independent feminist kween' now? 🤦‍♀️
Randomlurker thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nephy1

Are I went there today to take maze..

I enjoy it so much..

When people jump and defend actions of fictional characters..

I mean like whats the need..

You like it..

Be my guest..

Write taarifon ke pul, I don't mind..

But I want to troll...

Toh bhai mujhe mere maze karne do..

But nhi they will un-necessarily quote your post than give you gyaan...

Had hai....

But I enjoy this absurdness..

I find it interesting that how real people's life revolve around something which is just a mirage...🤣🤣🤣🤣

Baki I have no issues with anybody neither with such fans/viewer's nor actors, producers or anyone else..

Haha, I went to check, yk, and saw they’re fighting about some prenup or whatever. I don't understand so I'm not gonna dive into that. But I found out that Abhira madam took a loan for the wedding and put Kaveri's name as the guarantor? Lmao, sis could've taken a loan for studies instead, but I guess she forgot 'cause Armaan was paying for everything during the contract marriage.

I mean, it’s like tumse paise like tumhi ko gift kar de di basically chu***** katva diya. And why do they bring so much real-life sentiment and drama into this? Like, Abhira’s an orphan, Abhira’s independent, babypama this, babypama that—she’s 22, no wait, she's actually 23, celebrating her birthday at the orphanage. They’ll throw in middle-class family values and loan sentiments like, bruh, wtf. I’m not making fun of it—people do take loans for their kids’ weddings, and I get that it’s a serious matter. But what kind of girl takes a loan and puts the groom’s grandmother as the guarantor? Like, if I can't pay, blame this person. It's not about Abhira taking the loan, but kaveri pe bill ko kata? And where’s Kriplin uncle?

Randomlurker thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rosh4rose

A" bromance " gone wrong

Arsh is obsessed with Rajat....He live to get attention from Rajat....Is Arsh " bisexual"smiley36

Vibe is like that smiley37

Exactly , but I like Arsh he very unserious nd gen z coded. I also like Bhagyshree she is so freaking fun. 😂
Rosh4rose thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Pyaricetamol

Basically when Raman suffers from tooth ache he comes to Ishita for treatment.Then under the influence of anaesthesia he cries to her and tells her that Ruhi isn't his daughter. So Ishita somehow manages to get Raman and Ruhi's hair sample and gets the dna test done. She then reveals to Raman that Ruhi is his daughter and gives him an earful for ignoring Ruhi. Actually even before Ishita, Raman tries to get the dna test done and goes to the hospital, but he is too scared to see the result and runs away from the hospital fearing the worst..he then thinks to himself that even if he isn't able to give Ruhi his love, she deserves the love of the rest of the family, so he drops the idea completely.

Thanks 👍...I was also thinking suppose if Sai is Arsh's child it will be " disastrous " for Savi .smiley36

Nephy1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Randomlurker

Haha, I went to check, yk, and saw they’re fighting about some prenup or whatever. I don't understand so I'm not gonna dive into that. But I found out that Abhira madam took a loan for the wedding and put Kaveri's name as the guarantor? Lmao, sis could've taken a loan for studies instead, but I guess she forgot 'cause Armaan was paying for everything during the contract marriage.

I mean, it’s like tumse paise like tumhi ko gift kar de di basically chu***** katva diya. And why do they bring so much real-life sentiment and drama into this? Like, Abhira’s an orphan, Abhira’s independent, babypama this, babypama that—she’s 22, no wait, she's actually 23, celebrating her birthday at the orphanage. They’ll throw in middle-class family values and loan sentiments like, bruh, wtf. I’m not making fun of it—people do take loans for their kids’ weddings, and I get that it’s a serious matter. But what kind of girl takes a loan and puts the groom’s grandmother as the guarantor? Like, if I can't pay, blame this person. It's not about Abhira taking the loan, but kaveri pe bill ko kata? And where’s Kriplin uncle?

Actually I enjoy when people jump in to safe a fictional character as if That character is some real person...

I do enjoy this absurdity very much...🤣🤣🤣🤣

Even I don't know whats happening in the show but bada boring lag raha tha so i though why not go there and do some maze masti🤣🤣🤣🤣

As usual that place didn't disappoint me...

Badhiya mind refresh ho gya 😂😉

Rosh4rose thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Nephy1

Actually I enjoy when people jump in to safe a fictional character as if That character is some real person...

I do enjoy this absurdity very much...🤣🤣🤣🤣

Even I don't know whats happening in the show but bada boring lag raha tha so i though why not go there and do some maze masti🤣🤣🤣🤣

As usual that place didn't disappoint me...

Badhiya mind refresh ho gya 😂😉

Go to the forum and say Abhira is wrong smiley37smiley37smiley37...then enjoy the fun smiley37