Episode Discussion

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Randomlurker thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 21 days ago

Bruh, Ganja ke writers kya phook ke Arsh ke dialogues likhte hai. Delulu is not soloulu, and 'sanskari' is so outdated. Arsh is like peak Gen Z, frfr. Dude's too unserious. Is it just me, or does Arsh and Rajat have way better chemistry than Aashka and Savi? Like, why is Arsh so obsessed with Rajat? Is there some backstory in Yhm? Rajat said he used to work in a garage during his college days, so maybe Arsh's dad funded his scholarship, and that's why Arsh is jealous? I just wanna know why Arsh is so obsessed with Rajat. Lowkey, Arsh and Rajat give off BL vibes from a K-drama. Arsh likes Rajat, but Rajat is straight, so Arsh steal Aashka.

Randomlurker thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bibliophiles

Agree with all your points.💯

The so-called feminist of YRKKH couldn't handle one court case professionally ,which she got after much difficulty. She sacrificed the norms, decorum by withdrawing the case in the most unprofessional manner, she actually made a fool out of her poor clients, she sacrificed the justice of those poor people (who were knocked down by Ruhi's car) for her newfound love. She legit became dumb in love- A lovesick puppy. Yet people call her so independent

Bhale hi dustbin me gaya her- Garibon ko insaaf dilaungi principle. That's was one example of the hypocrisy of the FL of that show. Isse bhali humari Savi hi hai in any case, GHKKPM has always shown her standing up on her own feet in one way or other - Content writing job, working in Cafe, Chali stall or other if I missed

Like, seriously? They actually showed her taking her own case back? LMAO, WTF? Konsa advocate just drops their own case like that... just 'cause she's so in love with Armaan. And what about her poor clients? What about their justice? This is why I find her one of the most hypocritical FLs in ITV. Like, she's such a freeloader, but all she does is brag. Her and her legacy fans keep chanting about how independent and feminist kween she is, but they conveniently ignore her mistakes. My god, she literally dropped her own case, leaving those poor people hanging. And even after this, her stans still worship her. I don't even follow the episodes anymore; the last one I saw was when she left Poddar House, only to come back the next day with all this swag like she's gonna do something big, like teach Kaveri a lesson or something. But then, the same day, she's pleading with Dadisa over some stupid stuff I can't even remember. It was so annoying! It's laughable how people defend an FL like that. Now, I only get glimpses of what happens because the Rishta FD is always crying on the Jhank and Ghum tags every day.

Like, seriously? At least Savi with her chaiwali track is doing something—yeah, I don't like the constant DDP of savi in chukkashaeb house, but at least she's running a tea stall or doing something earing her money. Also post leap Savi , she's a teacher now, not dependent on Rajat's money, if Rajay don't play she can survive on her own. But the Rishta FL? Full-time freeloader, living and eating in Poddar House while calling herself independent, its okay live nd eat but don't tag yourself as financally independent thats not being independent thats being DEPENDENT.

Randomlurker thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nephy1

Your siggy is fun🤣🤣🤣👍

Many people need to see this...

Unhi ke liye lagaya hai behan, socha dekh ke maybe andhbhakti thodi kam ho jaye🤡. Someone tagged me saying I’m jealous of Rishta, lmao like wtf?😭 I'm not gul, not Ganja, not leenla, mere paise nahi lage hai show mein. I treat 3D characters as 3D characters—na toh Abhira meri kuch lagti hai, na Savi or Sailee. They’re all fictional, bruh. And why tf would I be jealous of Rishta? Cakey makeup, bad costumes, terrible character execution—tell me, what’s there to be jealous of? Nah, but Rishta fandom on some other level delusional, thinking they’re leads are the face of Sitara. Pretty sure it's still Anupama tho.

https://x.com/bellakaleshiv/status/1828463222665498883

Don't mind the tweets but idk so many people watch Ghum

Randomlurker thumbnail

2.5 for Savi Rajat hote wala secne.

https://x.com/tanuthisside/status/1829524905798578222

Randomlurker thumbnail

Audiences are loving #saraj together. Plus drama itna to clear hai they got 2.5 for both Saraj episodes. 1.8 us din rakhi thi so sab show ki kaam hai. Now focus on leads, I'm really not intersted in Aman mrinmai nd Lucky triangle 😒

Nephy1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Randomlurker

Unhi ke liye lagaya hai behan, socha dekh ke maybe andhbhakti thodi kam ho jaye🤡. Someone tagged me saying I’m jealous of Rishta, lmao like wtf?😭 I'm not gul, not Ganja, not leenla, mere paise nahi lage hai show mein. I treat 3D characters as 3D characters—na toh Abhira meri kuch lagti hai, na Savi or Sailee. They’re all fictional, bruh. And why tf would I be jealous of Rishta? Cakey makeup, bad costumes, terrible character execution—tell me, what’s there to be jealous of? Nah, but Rishta fandom on some other level delusional, thinking they’re leads are the face of Sitara. Pretty sure it's still Anupama tho.

https://x.com/bellakaleshiv/status/1828463222665498883

Don't mind the tweets but idk so many people watch Ghum

Are I went there today to take maze..

I enjoy it so much..

When people jump and defend actions of fictional characters..

I mean like whats the need..

You like it..

Be my guest..

Write taarifon ke pul, I don't mind..

But I want to troll...

Toh bhai mujhe mere maze karne do..

But nhi they will un-necessarily quote your post than give you gyaan...

Had hai....

But I enjoy this absurdness..

I find it interesting that how real people's life revolve around something which is just a mirage...🤣🤣🤣🤣

Baki I have no issues with anybody neither with such fans/viewer's nor actors, producers or anyone else..

Edited by Nephy1 - 21 days ago
Nephy1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Audiences are loving #saraj together. Plus drama itna to clear hai they got 2.5 for both Saraj episodes. 1.8 us din rakhi thi so sab show ki kaam hai. Now focus on leads, I'm really not intersted in Aman mrinmai nd Lucky triangle 😒

I am enjoying it too much..

This is the sho where I even like negative leads..

Unki apni equation hai and fun to watch

Bibliophiles thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Bruh, Ganja ke writers kya phook ke Arsh ke dialogues likhte hai. Delulu is not soloulu, and 'sanskari' is so outdated. Arsh is like peak Gen Z, frfr. Dude's too unserious. Is it just me, or does Arsh and Rajat have way better chemistry than Aashka and Savi? Like, why is Arsh so obsessed with Rajat? Is there some backstory in Yhm? Rajat said he used to work in a garage during his college days, so maybe Arsh's dad funded his scholarship, and that's why Arsh is jealous? I just wanna know why Arsh is so obsessed with Rajat. Lowkey, Arsh and Rajat give off BL vibes from a K-drama. Arsh likes Rajat, but Rajat is straight, so Arsh steal Aashka.

Ye Post-Covid era ke Modern day ITV writers hai, who have set a trend of cut, copy, pasting scene to scene plot of A previous superhit show of either their channel or a regional show....

Aur to aur Mamla yahi nahi khatam hota, in addition to it, these Modern day ITV writers also full - fledgedly paste trendy GEN Z slangs from twitters into the dialogues of their. How creative, na! Becz, bechare Star plus writers always run out of ideas for every damn thing😂 So, ye Arsh ke dialogues bhi wahi se aarahe😂

Bibliophiles thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Like, seriously? They actually showed her taking her own case back? LMAO, WTF? Konsa advocate just drops their own case like that... just 'cause she's so in love with Armaan. And what about her poor clients? What about their justice? This is why I find her one of the most hypocritical FLs in ITV. Like, she's such a freeloader, but all she does is brag. Her and her legacy fans keep chanting about how independent and feminist kween she is, but they conveniently ignore her mistakes. My god, she literally dropped her own case, leaving those poor people hanging. And even after this, her stans still worship her. I don't even follow the episodes anymore; the last one I saw was when she left Poddar House, only to come back the next day with all this swag like she's gonna do something big, like teach Kaveri a lesson or something. But then, the same day, she's pleading with Dadisa over some stupid stuff I can't even remember. It was so annoying! It's laughable how people defend an FL like that. Now, I only get glimpses of what happens because the Rishta FD is always crying on the Jhank and Ghum tags every day.

Like, seriously? At least Savi with her chaiwali track is doing something—yeah, I don't like the constant DDP of savi in chukkashaeb house, but at least she's running a tea stall or doing something earing her money. Also post leap Savi , she's a teacher now, not dependent on Rajat's money, if Rajay don't play she can survive on her own. But the Rishta FL? Full-time freeloader, living and eating in Poddar House while calling herself independent, its okay live nd eat but don't tag yourself as financally independent thats not being independent thats being DEPENDENT.

Yupp! She withdrew the case without consultation,instead sought negotiation & compensation but, without consulting her own clients beforehand, who were the victim party and wanted punishment for the offender. She was like- surprise, surprise! Never had professional etiquettes. To hell with "GAREEBO KA INSAAF" . At least puch to leti apne clients se

The face of victims' were worth watching. They had no idea. Also, gaslighted her clients' saying- Offender ko punishment dilane se uncleji (ke jo haddiyan, haath-paaon toote hai) thik hojayenge, paise mil rahe hai na, Ruhi ko saza dilake kya ho jayega

I don't see YRKKH episodes, but this particular clip of Court case went viral during that time, & I was ROFLinggg....🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂 Savi is definitely better & at least not a freeloader, self-sufficient all the way

Rosh4rose thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 20 days ago

A" bromance " gone wrong

Arsh is obsessed with Rajat....He live to get attention from Rajat....Is Arsh " bisexual"smiley36

Vibe is like that smiley37