Users

Frequent Posters

nutmeg7 thumbnail
Posted: 22 days ago

Originally posted by: SwatiSingh79

Dhingali is Gujarati term for Doll

I have heard people around me say it. Thanks ๐Ÿคฉ
Manny_123 thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 21 days ago

Yeah she thought he was getting angry for real smiley19. He hhad mano her. Amayra's favourite person on the set is Hitesh smiley42

Manny_123 thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Randomlurker

Rajat fr, idk how he even became CEO when he gets played so easily. Like, no cap, he had zero self-respect back then, way too simpin' over Aashkaโ€™s looks. He knew she was cheatin' but still forgave her smh, and went ahead to concive sai ? Mad stupid af.

He definitely didn't have self-respect nor to be considerate of his parents' problems with Ashika back then. Remember how he took the side of Ashika who was scolded by Rajat's dad for not taking care of Bhagyashree. He was head over heals to the point that he was oblivious to what was happening and ignored her mistakes. Also it reminds how he didn't get suspicous of Aashika a bit when she said she went shopping witb Arsh. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Good thing he divorced her. She was the reason why he wasn't get successful back then ๐Ÿ˜‚

Manny_123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nephy1

Oh I didn't checked trps..

Yeah it deserve to fall to 5th position as it had nothing atleast Maa and jhanak despite being gutter had bhar bhar ke drama which Trp audiences apparently likes...

Happy that ghum came 2nd even with 45 min. long epi, hoping it to reduce to 30 min. so it can overthrow maaa...

Toxicity need to take a backseat now...

And its possible only if ghum and uka achieves more trps...

Will put a full stop to all this toxicity going on...

B-Exactly my point,I tried to reason that how come she is independent but I got arguement that its her bf money or husband's momey, so can't she use that, so I replied she can, and with all haq but thn she would be called DEPENDANT not INDEPENDANT...thats what i am saying and than god knpws what kind of bullsh*t reasons were given, I don't even remember now, something on lines its a show, how will they show abhira paying her own expenses, blah blah...I don't know how can people close their eyes to the fact that she was freaking living in 2 BHK full furnished OH of a bunglow in a city of Udaipur...๐Ÿ™„, leave about daily expenses who the hell was bearing the rent of that place, as it must be around some 15-20,000 infact would be more than that per month but nahi she is paying all that bas humein dikhaya nhi ja raha๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ

I think DKP just want to portray an image of indepemdance, rather than showing true independant woman...if they want to witness it, they should see kaya of kavya show who had a job and she goes to that job or sayli of uka who had her startup and she works for it...

Since childhood, I have learned this only as independant woman na ki doing aisho masti on in laws money or to be husband's money and saying ki I am Independant...

And the way right now we are on a road where today's time will.decide future of our gender, I seriously can't tally myself with such woke feminist FLs who just fed more deluaions in already deluded viewer's mind making life of a real female more mushkil...

So right now I have no idea what is happening in that show..

You can't reason with them. Legacy FL fans always support the FL in any gen by default irrespective of her actions. So they come up with reasons to defend them. smiley36

Rosh4rose thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Manny_123

You can't reason with them. Legacy FL fans always support the FL in any gen by default irrespective of her actions. So they come up with reasons to defend them. smiley36

I am one of them but now I am not watching Ristha...smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37...stopped watching, better watch where FL is really " independent " , ....Can't bear one more bhabi lusting for brother in law and not fond of Abhira much either smiley37....Better watch Savi smiley37

Edited by Rosh4rose - 21 days ago
capricornrcks thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I'm a new watcher and I'm appalled at the way Savi keeps Rajat from his own child when he was just watching her sleeping. She's a parent just like Rajat and Ashika. She's not some superseding authority. Yes, she should intervene for Sai when he was drunk the previous night. But not the next morning. The man shouldn't have to take his new wife's permission before even catching a glimpse at his own child.

Bibliophiles thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Randomlurker

ikr it's so dumb the way people argue. Like, Uka Sailee makes flower garlands to earn her own money, Kavya works, and Savi is a teacherโ€”they're not depending on their husbands. It's not even about self-respect, which people love to throw around. But if someone calls herself a feminist queen but still uses her bf's money for daily expenses, how is she independent? They'll say, 'But she can use her husband's money; they're legally married.' Sure, she can, but stop calling her independent when she doesnโ€™t earn a single penny. I don't follow the show, but Rishta fandom always cries about Uka ,Ghum Jhanak fd, so I get a glimpse of what's going on in Rishta. Last time I watched, Abhira was still staying in a guest room of poddar house after her divorce with Armaan.๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’€

Agree with all your points.๐Ÿ’ฏ

The so-called feminist of YRKKH couldn't handle one court case professionally ,which she got after much difficulty. She sacrificed the norms, decorum by withdrawing the case in the most unprofessional manner, she actually made a fool out of her poor clients, she sacrificed the justice of those poor people (who were knocked down by Ruhi's car) for her newfound love. She legit became dumb in love- A lovesick puppy. Yet people call her so independent

Bhale hi dustbin me gaya her- Garibon ko insaaf dilaungi principle. That was one example of the hypocrisy of the FL of that show. Isse bhali humari Savi hi hai in any case, GHKKPM has always shown her standing up on her own feet in one way or other - Content writing job, working in Cafe, Chai stall or any other if I missed

Edited by Bibliophiles - 20 days ago
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: capricornrcks

I'm a new watcher and I'm appalled at the way Savi keeps Rajat from his own child when he was just watching her sleeping. She's a parent just like Rajat and Ashika. She's not some superseding authority. Yes, she should intervene for Sai when he was drunk the previous night. But not the next morning. The man shouldn't have to take his new wife's permission before even catching a glimpse at his own child.

Savi didn't do it harshly (she could of done and say stay away but she didnt). And the night before Rajat behaviour (leaving his wife too) and being drunk and the unintentional push and that too around a little child was wrong. Savi had every right to tell him what he did and protection mode. And next morning Savi can tell him to not see Sai if she wanted purposely but what she also did was tell him to sort himself out by having a shower and brushing his teeth then can meet Sai cos yes he still had affects of being drunk and smell etc

And another thing Savi didn't badmouth to Sai about Rajat after the confrontation which is a big thing. She made a excuse about Rajat so Sai feels better and how her father loves her.

Edited by Lennie - 20 days ago
Randomlurker thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Manny_123

He definitely didn't have self-respect nor to be considerate of his parents' problems with Ashika back then. Remember how he took the side of Ashika who was scolded by Rajat's dad for not taking care of Bhagyashree. He was head over heals to the point that he was oblivious to what was happening and ignored her mistakes. Also it reminds how he didn't get suspicous of Aashika a bit when she said she went shopping witb Arsh. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Good thing he divorced her. She was the reason why he wasn't get successful back then ๐Ÿ˜‚

Yea right, he was kinda unmotivated with Aashka, lol. Maybe it's a blessing in disguise that he got motivated and became a CEO.๐Ÿคฃ Not that I'm supporting Aashka cheating, but Rajat was way too much of a simp for Aashka's beauty back then