Episode Discussion

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Randomlurker thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 22 days ago

Originally posted by: Manny_123

Yesh they very much messed up the timeline. The fact that Rajat still had another kid with Aashika even after knowing is ridiculous. I can only assume that he pardoned her for his kid, Kiaan. Then again he getting all surprised about the person with whom she cheated with in the past is pretty stupid smiley36.

Rajat fr, idk how he even became CEO when he gets played so easily. Like, no cap, he had zero self-respect back then, way too simpin' over Aashka’s looks. He knew she was cheatin' but still forgave her smh, and went ahead to concive sai ? Mad stupid af.
Nephy1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Randomlurker

Haan right, itna andhbhakti se kya hoga? FL kitni popular hai, yeh toh TRP bata rahi hai. Ghum back to top 2, but Rishta umpa ko bula ke bhi Shahi , trp nahi badh saka—it's down to number 5 now. I saw your post and someone else's a few days ago, where you guys were putting logical reasons behind FL's fake feminism and freeloading habits, but damn, the way people started fighting with selective memory—my god. Like, if we keep praising a fictional character 24/7, it gets super boring. Right now, Sitara's got the two worst FLs: Jhanak, who has zero self-respect, and Abhira, who's all talk, no action. She uses Poddar money and calls herself an independent feminist kween. 😂💀 Ijbol

Oh I didn't checked trps..

Yeah it deserve to fall to 5th position as it had nothing atleast Maa and jhanak despite being gutter had bhar bhar ke drama which Trp audiences apparently likes...

Happy that ghum came 2nd even with 45 min. long epi, hoping it to reduce to 30 min. so it can overthrow maaa...

Toxicity need to take a backseat now...

And its possible only if ghum and uka achieves more trps...

Will put a full stop to all this toxicity going on...

B-Exactly my point,I tried to reason that how come she is independent but I got arguement that its her bf money or husband's momey, so can't she use that, so I replied she can, and with all haq but thn she would be called DEPENDANT not INDEPENDANT...thats what i am saying and than god knpws what kind of bullsh*t reasons were given, I don't even remember now, something on lines its a show, how will they show abhira paying her own expenses, blah blah...I don't know how can people close their eyes to the fact that she was freaking living in 2 BHK full furnished OH of a bunglow in a city of Udaipur...🙄, leave about daily expenses who the hell was bearing the rent of that place, as it must be around some 15-20,000 infact would be more than that per month but nahi she is paying all that bas humein dikhaya nhi ja raha🤦‍♀️

I think DKP just want to portray an image of indepemdance, rather than showing true independant woman...if they want to witness it, they should see kaya of kavya show who had a job and she goes to that job or sayli of uka who had her startup and she works for it...

Since childhood, I have learned this only as independant woman na ki doing aisho masti on in laws money or to be husband's money and saying ki I am Independant...

And the way right now we are on a road where today's time will.decide future of our gender, I seriously can't tally myself with such woke feminist FLs who just fed more deluaions in already deluded viewer's mind making life of a real female more mushkil...

So right now I have no idea what is happening in that show..

Edited by Nephy1 - 22 days ago
1203832 thumbnail

Awwww

Dhingali thought it was real, she is so smol. I love her

https://x.com/DilKiiAarzoon/status/1829109040926077178?t=QhAElZzejEnIoVRhhMdRGg&s=19

Randomlurker thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nephy1

Oh I didn't checked trps..

Yeah it deserve to fall to 5th position as it had nothing atleast Maa and jhanak despite being gutter had bhar bhar ke drama which Trp audiences apparently likes...

Happy that ghum came 2nd even with 45 min. long epi, hoping it to reduce to 30 min. so it can overthrow maaa...

Toxicity need to take a backseat now...

And its possible only if ghum and uka achieves more trps...

Will put a full stop to all this toxicity going on...

B-Exactly my point,I tried to reason that how come she is independent but I got arguement that its her bf money or husband's momey, so can't she use that, so I replied she can, and with all haq but thn she would be called DEPENDANT not INDEPENDANT...thats what i am saying and than god knpws what kind of bullsh*t reasons were given, I don't even remember now, something on lines its a show, how will they show abhira paying her own expenses, blah blah...I don't know how can people close their eyes to the fact that she was freaking living in 2 BHK full furnished OH of a bunglow in a city of Udaipur...🙄, leave about daily expenses who the hell was bearing the rent of that place, as it must be around some 15-20,000 infact would be more than that per month but nahi she is paying all that bas humein dikhaya nhi ja raha🤦‍♀️

I think DKP just want to portray an image of indepemdance, rather than showing true independant woman...if they want to witness it, they should see kaya of kavya show who had a job and she goes to that job or sayli of uka who had her startup and she works for it...

Since childhood, I have learned this only as independant woman na ki doing aisho masti on in laws money or to be husband's money and saying ki I am Independant...

And the way right now we are on a road where today's time will.decide future of our gender, I seriously can't tally myself with such woke feminist FLs who just fed more deluaions in already deluded viewer's mind making life of a real female more mushkil...

So right now I have no idea what is happening in that show..

ikr it's so dumb the way people argue. Like, Uka Sailee makes flower garlands to earn her own money, Kavya works, and Savi is a teacher—they're not depending on their husbands. It's not even about self-respect, which people love to throw around. But if someone calls herself a feminist queen but still uses her bf's money for daily expenses, how is she independent? They'll say, 'But she can use her husband's money; they're legally married.' Sure, she can, but stop calling her independent when she doesn’t earn a single penny. I don't follow the show, but Rishta fandom always cries about Uka ,Ghum Jhanak fd, so I get a glimpse of what's going on in Rishta. Last time I watched, Abhira was still staying in a guest room of poddar house after her divorce with Armaan.😂💀
Randomlurker thumbnail
nooo Dhingli rlly started crying fr smol baby 🥺. Dhingli rlly likes Hitesh, I was vibing w/yesterday’s ep, the way her voice cracked tho 💔
nutmeg7 thumbnail

lol it's hilarious watching andbhakts go all out for a fictional character. The truth is, none of these producers give two shits about legacy or any FL. shahi, ganja, gul, leena—none of them care. they'll wreck FL or ML just for Trp. Shahi type producers are even more badhe wala kaand karne wala, he know a certain fixed crowd will watch his show, so he keeps giving false promises of 'upma nayi udaan'. Even he knows sirf chu**** kaat raha hai vo. But sometimes that fake udaan works because the audience gets manipulated into thinking upma's becoming something more, and then they’re back on track one

I won’t blame the channel or PH. They are doing their job. If audience are giving their own backside on platter to then, why will they not make use of it 🤷🏻‍♀️

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Aww Dhingli is so cute. Btw what does that mean? Chhoti?

1203832 thumbnail

nooo Dhingli rlly started crying fr smol baby 🥺. Dhingli rlly likes Hitesh, I was vibing w/yesterday’s ep, the way her voice cracked tho 💔

They share great camaraderie on the set, Dhingli loves Hitesh, I love their off screen tussle smiley36

https://x.com/DilKiiAarzoon/status/1829117045730095117?t=ZB4itoAbneH_Va4F60jXEw&s=19

1203832 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Aww Dhingli is so cute. Btw what does that mean? Chhoti?

Dhingali is Gujarati term for Doll

Nephy1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

ikr it's so dumb the way people argue. Like, Uka Sailee makes flower garlands to earn her own money, Kavya works, and Savi is a teacher—they're not depending on their husbands. It's not even about self-respect, which people love to throw around. But if someone calls herself a feminist queen but still uses her bf's money for daily expenses, how is she independent? They'll say, 'But she can use her husband's money; they're legally married.' Sure, she can, but stop calling her independent when she doesn’t earn a single penny. I don't follow the show, but Rishta fandom always cries about Uka ,Ghum Jhanak fd, so I get a glimpse of what's going on in Rishta. Last time I watched, Abhira was still staying in a guest room of poddar house after her divorce with Armaan.😂💀

Your siggy is fun🤣🤣🤣👍

Many people need to see this...